Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cocoangel

Where To Get Cereal Dispenser

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

cereal-dispenser.jpg

is wondering where can i get this and for how much? anybody used it before? is it useful?

I think that it maybe can be found at Tangs or Takashimaya.

But, honestly, here in Singapore with this high humidity, I'm not sure how wise is to use it - cereals will be soft after one day in that dispenser. If you don't mind that, then OK.

My kids love that cereals are half-crunchy so it will not work with us. And, we often have few different kinds of cereals, so it's not convenient to have so many dispensers at the kitchen top....

And don't forgot about ants - if you usually have those 'pets' at home, this will be fiesta for them :).

I think that it maybe can be found at Tangs or Takashimaya.

But, honestly, here in Singapore with this high humidity, I'm not sure how wise is to use it - cereals will be soft after one day in that dispenser. If you don't mind that, then OK.

My kids love that cereals are half-crunchy so it will not work with us. And, we often have few different kinds of cereals, so it's not convenient to have so many dispensers at the kitchen top....

And don't forgot about ants - if you usually have those 'pets' at home, this will be fiesta for them :).

Hello Andreja,

thanks for your info...i think one of these dispenser will look cute sitting in the kitchen! am thinking of other usuage for them though. You have any idea if its expensive?

A friend of mine got a model that looks similar to that from Amazon, it costs about S$50 (before shipping), it largely depends on the model you buy. I think you don't have to worry about the cereal going soft, its relatively airtight. When my friend has guests over, she'd put sweets in the dispenser, the kids really like it.

Hello Andreja,

thanks for your info...i think one of these dispenser will look cute sitting in the kitchen! am thinking of other usuage for them though. You have any idea if its expensive?

A friend of mine got a model that looks similar to that from Amazon, it costs about S$50 (before shipping), it largely depends on the model you buy. I think you don't have to worry about the cereal going soft, its relatively airtight. When my friend has guests over, she'd put sweets in the dispenser, the kids really like it.

Hi Terence,

thanks for the info. this big kid here should enjoy playing with it too lol

cereal-dispenser.jpg

is wondering where can i get this and for how much? anybody used it before? is it useful?

Exactly the same model I saw today at Iwannagohome @ Tanglin Mall and the cost of it is S$ 39. There was red colour as well, with white and black ones like at the photo here.

Exactly the same model I saw today at Iwannagohome @ Tanglin Mall and the cost of it is S$ 39. There was red colour as well, with white and black ones like at the photo here.

Cool item.