Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
salseraritz

Mi Blanco Y Negro Casa..

Today is the day.. am officially a full pledged EM owner... officially on paper that is...hubby and i allowing seller to extend for 3 more days since it's Hari Raya Haji tomorrow.... come monday ID will do some checking and hack hack starts on next Tuesday...i'm so excited worried...mixed feeling...awww.. i dunno..

Been my childhood dream to live in a mansionette unit.. don't ask me why i fascinate so much about the stairs lol!! My elder sis and I then were very excited standing at our kitchen window to see the neighbouring block EM owner going up and down the stairs.. ermm we are not peeping tom hallo.. just envy them..

I shall enjoy my hari raya haji tomoro...tho current house in big mess with all boxes packing stuffs n such.. hubby nags and told me to clear unwanted stuffs but seems like most items i still need them... hmmm..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Am still sourcing for air con.. anybody have any good recommendation where i can get a good deal for a system 4 inverter...?

Most advise to get 2 compressors dunno if this is necessary? My living room (entertainment area) will have sliding door which divides the area with the stairs... so its just small area that will be having the aircon at level 1.. anyone using 2 compressors?

Thank u spikedoll... me back to childhood playground.. Tampines Gen 2 EM.. and u?

Mine also gen 2 .. In bishan.. Nice to see more EM owners so can learn more from u guys! Can't wait to see the transformation :) have a smooth and pleasant Reno progress!

Today is the day.. am officially a full pledged EM owner... officially on paper that is...hubby and i allowing seller to extend for 3 more days since it's Hari Raya Haji tomorrow.... come monday ID will do some checking and hack hack starts on next Tuesday...i'm so excited worried...mixed feeling...awww.. i dunno..

Been my childhood dream to live in a mansionette unit.. don't ask me why i fascinate so much about the stairs lol!! My elder sis and I then were very excited standing at our kitchen window to see the neighbouring block EM owner going up and down the stairs.. ermm we are not peeping tom hallo.. just envy them..

I shall enjoy my hari raya haji tomoro...tho current house in big mess with all boxes packing stuffs n such.. hubby nags and told me to clear unwanted stuffs but seems like most items i still need them... hmmm..

My ah Lao also very excited about the staircases until I told him to go climb our block staircases hahaha

Am still sourcing for air con.. anybody have any good recommendation where i can get a good deal for a system 4 inverter...?

Most advise to get 2 compressors dunno if this is necessary? My living room (entertainment area) will have sliding door which divides the area with the stairs... so its just small area that will be having the aircon at level 1.. anyone using 2 compressors?

The living room is quite big so a normal 9k blower does not have enough power. Even if its 4x9k think compressor not enough power?

Mine is like a 20K for living, 17K for dining, 12K for MBR (cos it's bigger than the other rooms) & 9K for the rest of the rooms. Even if you are putting in a sliding door I think you need at least 17 or 20k based on the size? We went thru Aircon Designs who did the computations.

Congrats fellow em~er! Looking forward to see ur posts! Mine will be starting next week too!!! Can't sleep!

OOOoo.. u starting reno next week too? Location? Me can't sleep either.. counting days.. :)

The living room is quite big so a normal 9k blower does not have enough power. Even if its 4x9k think compressor not enough power?

Mine is like a 20K for living, 17K for dining, 12K for MBR (cos it's bigger than the other rooms) & 9K for the rest of the rooms. Even if you are putting in a sliding door I think you need at least 17 or 20k based on the size? We went thru Aircon Designs who did the computations.

I see... hmm am still blur blur bout this aircon thingy.. :(