Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hello Dan & Witty,

Mind if I have the contractor phone as well. Jus wondering if he mind doing something like add on, namely a custom made shoe rack, 1 wardrobe, varnishing of parquet for the 3 rooms, painting the whole house and some touch-ups here and there..thx

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I also use a contractor who did a good job for my windows and doors. CHeaper to get direct from their factory. Good quality and service too. Even helped me do windows maintenance for the rest of my house for free.. Mine is a re-sale 5-room flat.

Contractor contact: Louis (9672 0326 / 9100 6846)

Anyone has an electrician to recommend?

Hi mummydolphin,

I've just completed my renovation of my place in Tanah Merah. My contractor is pretty lousy, very slow and project delayed over 2 months, and up till now, many defects remaining. However, one good thing that i had from the reno is meeting a few very good guys, and one of them is an electrician. Let me know if you are still looking for one, i can pass you his contacts.

Thanks

KL

Hi all. I'm new in these forum. Just to share my opinion. If you are looking for simple ideas to do up your unit, you can always look for direct contractors as many had mentioned on this forum. However, please take note that these contractors are contractors who can only do what they are good at and they will charge you with a end user price. Therefore getting a proper interior design company may be a better option. The price as compared to direct contractors may be higher, however, they can provide with design ideas and ease your time and trouble handling all the sub contractors.

Do take note to check the background of the interior designer too as too many "Interior Designers" in Singapore are just contractors themselves. Even for bigger firms, those that serve you may not be a qualified designer with any design background.

Good luck in looking for your ideal interior designer.

Cheers

hi to witty,

i just joined this forum and saw Dan's renovation. its nice n most importantly reasonably priced.

can u kindly email me the contractor's contacts?

my email michjavjad@gmail.com

thks a million

Wow was surprised to see so many people asking for this contractor that i had used for my reno. Witty nice reno u got there. Am glad u r happy with the contractor. Any others had their house done up with Mr Mohamad. Maybe can share it here with others. Good luck guys.