Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tyseng

Where To Get Hold Of Veneer Door. Any Recommendation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

****'s booking for installation is one month. Now that new year is round the corner. It will be longer. Must pay first and then they will take measurement.

Besides ****, you can try best industrial pte ltd. Best have more variety of door and the price for veneer door is the same when I enquired about the doors. :yamseng:

****'s booking for installation is one month. Now that new year is round the corner. It will be longer. Must pay first and then they will take measurement.

Besides ****, you can try best industrial pte ltd. Best have more variety of door and the price for veneer door is the same when I enquired about the doors. :yamseng:

How is the workmanship of the installer for Best Industrial Pte Ltd?

Sharing my experience. I bought solid core, veneered doors from Doors & Lock. The sales person is Ah Lun.

Very prompt with my queries and happy with the final result. Not all installation will be done perfectly the first time round. When I contacted Ah Lun, he was always accommodating and tries his best to come around my place or send one of his team member around to fix the issue. When the team was doing the installation, they were also careful with my existing furnishings which I appreciated.

• Like 1

I brought my veneer door from Ho Ho along with aluminium bifold for my toilet. According to Michelle, veneer door is not that suitable for toilet as it is not water resistant. I was quite clueless with the different options of doors available. She emailed me this link which is super useful. All the info about wooden door and bifold door. http://gate-grille-window-door.blogspot.sg/2013/04/bifold-door-singapore.html

I saved quite ard $1000 for all the doors as my ID charged me too high a price. Visited their showroom and factory at kaki bukit. They have over 30 years of experience and their own factory so my hubby and I trust them with 50% deposit.

I also brought my Yale digital lock from them. Happy with the door and installation. Can consider if you are willing to spend coordinating and not leaving everything to the ID.

hi Smjas,

Referring to your post ('How is the workmanship of the installer for Best Industrial Pte Ltd?')

Did you engage Best Industrial Pte Ltd in the end?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards.