Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iandj

Matt Black Ceiling Fan

hi, anyone knows where can i get or what brands have matt black ceiling fan? i checked with some shops about Relite but many do not carry it or even heard of it. And the only store that has heard of it ask me not to waste time on Relite. Any comments? thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, anyone knows where can i get or what brands have matt black ceiling fan? i checked with some shops about Relite but many do not carry it or even heard of it. And the only store that has heard of it ask me not to waste time on Relite. Any comments? thanks

Using it in my balcony. Works fine. Any reason why it's not recommended? We got it from Khind/Relite:

http://relitespecialty.com/

no idea man...prob its lesser commission to them..haha..

u got the 48" one? and from relite directly right? i figured that as well since there were not much other fans that carries such design..

Using it in my balcony. Works fine. Any reason why it's not recommended? We got it from Khind/Relite:

http://relitespecialty.com/

no idea man...prob its lesser commission to them..haha..

u got the 48" one? and from relite directly right? i figured that as well since there were not much other fans that carries such design..

Errr not sure I think so. ID got for us we just pay. Looks like this. Can see it in the corner.

photo-28.jpg

Errr not sure I think so. ID got for us we just pay. Looks like this. Can see it in the corner.

photo-28.jpg

Hi,

How's the wind for this fan and is it noisy? Am also looking for such matt black fan. Thanks!

If anyone plans to get the relite fans, get it from the shops (eg. i-lite in Jln Besar). I paid $149 + GST for a black Relite Petite there. Khind is quoting $179 for the same model although they are also the suppliers to the shops.

photo-28.jpg

hey adidaem,

which model is that you having?

may i know how's the wind?

is it quiet?

photo-28.jpg

hey adidaem,

which model is that you having?

may i know how's the wind?

is it quiet?

can anyone please feedback on the Relite fan? would like to know about the noise level as well as the windy-ness of it. Thanks!

I just called relite..they say their fans are from india

I just called relite..they say their fans are from india

hmm... so means what ? sorry i'm a little clueless about ceiling fan... but i knw haiku fan is very good... not noisy and very windy.. but the price is like 5-6 times the price of the Relite fan

nice fan.. but i wanna install the fan at my outdoor patio.. thus not very willing to part 1k sgd for it to place it outdoor hahhaa

My matt black living room fan

img3653fx.jpg
img3651wl.jpg
p1020546g.jpg

nice fan.. but i wanna install the fan at my outdoor patio.. thus not very willing to part 1k sgd for it to place it outdoor hahhaa

Outdoor? Will rain splash? Not safe leh...