Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cromodora

Any Parisians?

:dancingqueen:

Helo !! jus found this thread =) coz i jus bought mi unit at pasir ris from the recent wis :notti:

Glad to have found neighbours .. me staying at 7** ...

Hi Hi, Here another Pasirisan, just moved into the resale flat at 2** just before CNY. I have been checking out the forum for my renovation since last year.....Anyway, i have been satying in PR for about 5 years d & still love the place....no doubt is bit far from town but look at other positive sides, is nice nice place :notti:

cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi Crystal and all

i got a flat in pasir ris too! yeah.. wonder how many of us are staying in an EA? Actually find that it is really very big, to renovate it is really going to cost me a bomb... haha anyone faced that as well?

hi Crystal and all

i got a flat in pasir ris too! yeah.. wonder how many of us are staying in an EA? Actually find that it is really very big, to renovate it is really going to cost me a bomb... haha anyone faced that as well?

hi Gothique ! hmm .. mine's not an EA but the reno cost is killing me already .. kkeke .. is urs bad too? .. must b lah .. urs EA =) .. how much r they quoting u so far? decided on a reno company already ? im goin to meet Kelvin from G plan tmw ... heard very gd comments on him !

hi Crystal and all

Hi gothique,

Mine is EA too & almost renovating the whole house..cost me a bomb la....only reno itself already 40K++ ...as the living & dining area is big so need more tiles... !! I already stay in for abt 2 mths d...

have you renocated your house d ? or are you looking for ID ?

Cheers :sport-smiley-004:

hi all,

i've stayed in Pasir Ris since 1989! could be one of the pioneers before the small town is developed :P

currently still staying with my parents coz cant bear to move too! everything though look soo far away (town areas etc) but i love the tranquility here!!

hi Nerraw_warreN...

I am about to start my reno at pasir ris. from the last walk-in... i am most likely going to use Ho Bee. Started off with IDs but in the end decided to draw out my own design and ask contractor to do.

A bit regret getting EA cuz it is so big and the reno cost really shoot up.

But when I see my other frenz places, glad that mine is big (freaking 147 sqm)...

Also when I see Punggol, SK etc got full length window.. envy leh. But when I think of the location-wise, glad that I got Pasir Ris.. nearer to beach and ECP... hahaha.

Another thing that hubby very sad about is that our flat is the old one, never upgrade electrical wiring. so can only put 1 compressor... not enough to air con the entire house... cuz it's too big...

hi Nerraw_warreN...

I am about to start my reno at pasir ris. from the last walk-in... i am most likely going to use Ho Bee. Started off with IDs but in the end decided to draw out my own design and ask contractor to do.

A bit regret getting EA cuz it is so big and the reno cost really shoot up.

But when I see my other frenz places, glad that mine is big (freaking 147 sqm)...

Also when I see Punggol, SK etc got full length window.. envy leh. But when I think of the location-wise, glad that I got Pasir Ris.. nearer to beach and ECP... hahaha.

Another thing that hubby very sad about is that our flat is the old one, never upgrade electrical wiring. so can only put 1 compressor... not enough to air con the entire house... cuz it's too big...

Hi gothique,

i hav seen SK 5-room alos, the flat is full-length window, nice got balcony.....but smaller & the neighbour seem very close to each-other, so we decided to focus on pasir ris area ....as we like the natures green & beach...(ohhhh come to think of it .. long time nvr walk to pasir ris park..been lazy...)

My EA is also old one abt 12 years old...the electiricity also nvr upgrade, so only 1 compressor is allowed & only settle brand is suitable due to limited power......I installed with Mitc Inverter System-4 as below specs, which for me is cold enuf, the hall on very powerful...now worry consume too much elec......bill is killing me..haaa

MXY4A28VA

26,000 BTU - 1 Hall

13,000 BTU - 1 MBR

10,000 BTU - 2 Rooms

hi Nerraw_warreN...

thanks for sharing! We are prob going to get daikin inverter system 4. i think similar to yours. by the way how many sqm / sqft is your place? i wonder if our layout is the same as yours...

anyway i just brought my parents to see my flat... they think that it's in MOVE in condition! OMG... with all the obiang tiles and kitchen cabinets... I cannot live with it lor.

hi Gothique ! hmm .. mine's not an EA but the reno cost is killing me already .. kkeke .. is urs bad too? .. must b lah .. urs EA =) .. how much r they quoting u so far? decided on a reno company already ? im goin to meet Kelvin from G plan tmw ... heard very gd comments on him !

Hi CRYSTALNG,

Saw your reno 3D, very impresive leh....yeah heard about lot good comment about GPlan...too bad my ID firm dont provide any 3D...sigh.....

So how is your reno going on...? what is your quotation ? Started renovating already ? Mine is EA, only reno cost me abt $40K....i din do much for MBR, study room & guest room, that probably save some $$..heee

Anyway good luck to your renov... :good:

hi Nerraw_warreN...

thanks for sharing! We are prob going to get daikin inverter system 4. i think similar to yours. by the way how many sqm / sqft is your place? i wonder if our layout is the same as yours...

anyway i just brought my parents to see my flat... they think that it's in MOVE in condition! OMG... with all the obiang tiles and kitchen cabinets... I cannot live with it lor.

Hi gothique,

Yeah daikin is cool too....my place is 150 sqm (1600 sqft)...when i bot the flat is original hdb condition 13 years ago....the living hall & dining is pretty big..you may refer to some pic i posted on the blog...welcome any comment....

cheers

hey Nerraw_warreN

i see.. wah ur EA is bigger than mine... my mum keeps warning me that cleaning will be a big problem... what is ur take on this? where is ur blog link?

i just saw from ur above post that you are at block 2**. Me too, at blk 2**. Super curious if we are staying v near each other.

i visited Loyang pt for the first time today... as i am staying quite near there... what abt u, any comments on that place?

hey Nerraw_warreN

i see.. wah ur EA is bigger than mine... my mum keeps warning me that cleaning will be a big problem... what is ur take on this? where is ur blog link?

i just saw from ur above post that you are at block 2**. Me too, at blk 2**. Super curious if we are staying v near each other.

i visited Loyang pt for the first time today... as i am staying quite near there... what abt u, any comments on that place?

Hi gothique,

My block is along drive 3 facing the reserve park (forest), so most of the corners are unblocked, that is the main reason..& quite privacy...Mine is not near loyang point nearer to downtown east i guess. Look at your 3D quite impressive la...must be very nice & coosy when done...

Below is some pics taken, I have not finished decorating, just do it whenever have the time....like wall-clock, painting for mbr & living hall. i cut lot of carpentary works as to save cost, so in fact look quite plain la....anyway, pls hv ur comments.... :P

Nerraw's Blog

Edited by Nerraw_warreN

hi Nerraw...

Oh i see... near to Downtown East... i think that area is the best, facing greenery!!

But anyway no choice since i got mine from WIS.

I saw ur blog already. Ur house is really nice and modern! What a red sofa, very dramatic.

I will be going for the resort look... so all earth tones type.

Same as you, I am going to CUT CUT CUT out all my carpentry to save $$. Almost fainted when I saw the quotation from Ho Bee! ahahaha. I dun have any 3D drawing, i think that belongs to Crystal!

hi Nerraw...

Oh i see... near to Downtown East... i think that area is the best, facing greenery!!

But anyway no choice since i got mine from WIS.

I saw ur blog already. Ur house is really nice and modern! What a red sofa, very dramatic.

I will be going for the resort look... so all earth tones type.

Same as you, I am going to CUT CUT CUT out all my carpentry to save $$. Almost fainted when I saw the quotation from Ho Bee! ahahaha. I dun have any 3D drawing, i think that belongs to Crystal!

Hi gothique,

yeah prefer that area....ohh ur area got new EA ? Thanks for the comments haa..yeah in fact we prefer the house to be black/white/red, but think the ID is too decent la...haaa the red sofa is for contrast effect...or else the whole house is bit plain la....i got to slowly add some more painting, rugs, & accessaries...

Resort style is more warm & welcoming & cosy too....good luck to your reno... !!

cheers

nerraw

Hi Nerraw,

nope mine is not a new EA but a repurchased flat... it is already 14 years old. so i have to do quite major reno. it had been empty for 2 years!

anyway i am glad that ur reno has went well... hope u can faster get all ur accessories and make it really personalized!

no more pasir ris-ians around? only me, crystan and nerraw? hello, do share more about pasir ris as i'm quite new to the area... i would really like to know what good food is there around the area, and good places to shop, etc? I heard that the doctor in Loyang Point is quite good.

Also looking to ask if is there any good and cheap hairdresser in pasir ris area? so that next time it's more convenient for me... hahah...