Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

It is inside the itinerary already.

SIN / Chengdu / Xining / Rail / Lhasa ( Many Palace / Monastery ...) / Tsetang / Lhasa / Chengdu / Singapore.

the speed of the bullet train is extremely fast but when you sit inside and you actually can't feel the speed at all. :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

good afternoon~

ahnah - try out zeny/kon maid? still can cope for now just sometimes lazy.. so dont think roy will agree lor.. i just need once a week to help out on general cleaning...

yeah i know zeny - just a general help out to clean up the place will be good to rest for the weekends.. :D sometimes just want to relax over the weekend also hard.. just need to prepare everything for the next week.. by the time need to rest n relax, time to sleep already... :dunno:

kinda boring life now... slave to the house.... *chain myself to the house*

ahnah what is that? alamak... i cant read chinese.... u know i eat potato grow up.... :)

looks like.... erh....... :D

bullet train in china is different from japan mah?

never sit before... *mountain turtle* :bathe:

have a nice week ahead... now work load more then usual liao.. sigh...

i haven't tried the bullet train in japan yet. so don't know the same a not. maybe lor. recent news reported that the bullet train in china got a problem b'cos the residents staying nearby complained. if not wrong, it's due to the health problem. :dunno:

oh so your friend was referring to 红景天. seems to be selling at a premium in singapore but widely available over there. dun think one pill will do the trick. best recommended to take it for a month before going there :)

Yah .. that is wat I heard also ..

some of my colleague ask me to get a Medicial Supply Package for travelling to Tibet from TTSH.

the speed of the bullet train is extremely fast but when you sit inside and you actually can't feel the speed at all. :dunno:

from Xining to Lhasa. . still take 24 hours .... fast meh ... :(

some more 6 person share 1 cabin

good afternoon~

ahnah - try out zeny/kon maid? still can cope for now just sometimes lazy.. so dont think roy will agree lor.. i just need once a week to help out on general cleaning...

yeah i know zeny - just a general help out to clean up the place will be good to rest for the weekends.. :) sometimes just want to relax over the weekend also hard.. just need to prepare everything for the next week.. by the time need to rest n relax, time to sleep already... :D

kinda boring life now... slave to the house.... *chain myself to the house*

ahnah what is that? alamak... i cant read chinese.... u know i eat potato grow up.... :D

looks like.... erh....... :P

bullet train in china is different from japan mah?

never sit before... *mountain turtle* :bathe:

have a nice week ahead... now work load more then usual liao.. sigh...

maybe lor .. Kon/Zeny never give to me the contact b4 leh ..

Saw my wife cleaning up .. very heart pain.

we just clean 2 window frame ...

Will find the english version and post up here.

from Xining to Lhasa. . still take 24 hours .... fast meh ... :D

some more 6 person share 1 cabin

i don't know how far xining to lhasa is b'cos never went before. but the bullet train is really fast. try to experience it! :dunno:

红景天 (Hongjing tian) = RADIX ET RHIZOMA RHODIOLAE

In Tibet is known as "索罗玛布"

Sort of ... main destination is Tibet.

y ? u got lobang ?

红景天

NewsMedia_207.jpg

红景天是指景天科红景天属植物,在世界上有余种,多分布在北半球的高寒地带,大多数都生长在海拔3500—5000米左右的高山流石或灌木器丛林下。

中国西藏有73种,其中西藏占有32种,2个变种,但至今仍未有很好的开发利用。红景天主要以根和根茎入药,全株也可入药。主要有效成份有红景天甙(Salidroside)C14H20O7酪醇(Tyrosot)C6H10O2,此外含有淀粉、蛋白质、脂肪、鞣质、黄酮类化合物、酚类化合物及微量挥发油,还含有具有生物活性的微量元素铁、铝、锌、银、钴、镉、钛、钼、锰等,叶与茎中含有少量生物硷。经过深入的药理作用和临床使用权用的研究,1976年苏联把红景天作为“适应原”样药。广泛应用于抗疲劳、抗衰老和提高脑力和体力机能等方面。

我国对于红景天的使用已有很久的历史,远在清代,在红景天产区就有人将它用作滋祉强壮药,不消除疲劳,抵御寒冷。以后历代皇帝曾专门派探险队去寻找红景天及向各地索取红景天为贡品。据记载,康熙皇帝在平息策妄阿拉布怛分裂祖国叛乱中,长途征战在我国干旱的西北地区,由于人参“造热”,不宜使用,便用红景天来消除军旅疲备。乾隆年间,蒙古土尔扈特部从前苏联伏尔加河流域回归祖国时给乾隆皇帝的贡品中就有红景天。东北部分地区,民间常用其作为补品和治疗疾病,用它煎水或泡酒来消除重体力劳动带来的疲劳及抵抗高寒山区的冬季寒冷。

藏族人民利用红景天的历史更早,在《晶珠本草》、《藏药图鉴》中均有记载。西藏民间更常用红景天来治疗咳血、咯血、肺炎咳嗽和妇女白带等症。

60年代前苏联基洛夫军事医学在寻找强壮剂时发现红景天,并对其进行深入研究,提出红景天具有类似中医“扶正固本”有“适应原”样作用,而且它的增强免疫作用可强于人参。前苏联斯克医科大学萨拉季夫教授认为当疲劳机体不能自然恢复时,服用红景天浸膏则朋显著效果而且无毒无成瘾性。在食品工业中用红景天可制成不含酒精但具有洒类欣快感并能提高工作效率的饮料。前苏联民间将红景天作为一种强壮剂应用于老年性心衰、镇静、阳萎及糖尿病等。

I only can translate certain portion :-

Red Jing Tian refers to the crassulaceae red sempervivum plant, has -odd kind in the world, distributes much in Northern Hemisphere's high cold region, majority all grows in the elevation 3500-5000 meter about mountain flows under the stone or the bush jungle.Our country has 73 kinds, in which Tibet holds 32 kinds, 2 varieties, but still has not had the very good development use until now.The red scenery day mainly is used as medicine by the root and the rhizome, entire also may be used as medicine.The main active principle has red Jing Tiandai (Salidroside)C14H20O7 butyl alcohol (Tyrosot)C6H10O2, in addition includes the starch, the protein, the fat, the tanning substance, the flavonoid, the phenol class compound and the micro volatile oil, but also includes has the biological activity trace element iron, the aluminum, the zinc, the silver, the cobalt, the cadmium, the titanium, the molybdenum, the manganese and so on, in Ye Yujing includes the few alkaloids.Research use temporarily which after the thorough pharmacological action and the clinical use, in 1976 Soviet Union the achievement “adapted originally” red Jing Tian the type medicine.Widely applies in anti-weary, anti-senile and enhances aspects and so on mental ability and physical strength function.

红景天中所含的红景天甙和甙元酪醇具有抗疲劳、抗缺氧、抗微波幅射、抗毒以及对神经系统和新陈代谢的双向调节作用。而且还是一种环境适应药

1000多年前,生活在西藏高原上的藏族人民就以红景天入药,用以健身壮体,抵抗不良环境的影响。红景天作为一种环境适应药物在军事医学、航天医学上有十分重要的意义。

Odie : Me and Regina had thot of getting a part time maid .. maybe twice a month, each trip 3 hours .. a

zeny / Kon : any 好康 ?

ours is once a week at $10 per hour but service going to be terminated soon cos she is leaving the country ;) so no lobang now

ours is once a week at $10 per hour but service going to be terminated soon cos she is leaving the country ;) so no lobang now

then go and find some lobang and share with us lah ..

dun think the train going to lhasa is the bullet train leh

bullet train requires stable track but the rail track to lhasa seems to be unstable still...

dun think the train going to lhasa is the bullet train leh

bullet train requires stable track but the rail track to lhasa seems to be unstable still...

Xining_Lhasa_Train_Tickets.jpg

26 hours trip

then go and find some lobang and share with us lah ..

cannot find leh........waiting for pple to share their lobang with me now :(

wah :) i cant understand what is it even after reading it..... simple terms its a good med? :notti: for travel or?? blur liao.. Sotong odie...

hmm bullet train not stable quite scary leh...

erh did u all see flyers or advert for part time maids? i saw but still find them expensive leh... hmmm maybe i will look around also... :good:

i don't know how far xining to lhasa is b'cos never went before. but the bullet train is really fast. try to experience it! :notti:

if the place is so scenic, take bullet train zoom pass so fast.. nothing to see liao... then really go there to suffer for what? :)

ahnah... not we don't want to share, but the present one she too 'hot' already... my friend ask her, she also not interested, give her another number to call instead... so it's not we don't want to share hor!

erh did u all see flyers or advert for part time maids? i saw but still find them expensive leh... hmmm maybe i will look around also... :notti:

how much did you see ? the one i saw no price...must call to ask :)

but so far mine are by words of mouth :good: pple find their work ok and recommend me then i use :)