Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i told him "u enuff already. yesterday until today. i din flare into a temper doesnt mean i accept ur critics. u shd know when to stop"

Aarrgghh....

just ignore those ppl lah .. no point wasting your strength and time on those things.

for laptops.

1) toshiba

2x) ibm (until they sold it to the chinese, now quality is a ? )

2) fujitsu

3) acer

4) dell

other brand consider LAST

for desktops.

1) simlim sq PCs

2) Dell medium range(cheapo range **** jialat)

Sorted in order by ? Quality ? Good deal ?

yup

a super big mouth one

just ignore him and stop talking to him.

got a same one in my company, i told my female colleagues to aviod talking him(unless of matter pertaining to work), and all the stupid comments/harrassment stopped.

one hand cannot clap.

i had avoided him. just that he's always going to breakfast with my another colleague as the hawker centre next door is closed for renovations...

he is the kind to shoot off his mouth but meant no harm

just that dun understand why he kept harping on the same topic.

anyway, he stopped after i gave him a black face

just ignore those ppl lah .. no point wasting your strength and time on those things.

Sorted in order by ? Quality ? Good deal ?

sort or not doesnt matter.

just from industry experience, I have sold thousands of toshiba lappy and not a single customer has any problem. IBM too but that was before it being sold to china legend. Next is fujitsu and acer.

the above mentioned companies have DONKEY YEARs in the trade.

for desktop, you wont believe what kind of cheapo parts they used( hp, acer..bla bla branded).

the reason why DELL rises and ate a huge chunk of PC market is bcos they use good parts whereelse those branded ones, whoever can supply them with the cheapest parts, they buy. When your overhead is high, you can ONLY skimm on such costs.

Edited by MaCe

sort or not doesnt matter.

just from industry experience, I have sold thousands of toshiba lappy and not a single customer has any problem. IBM too but that was before it being sold to china legend. Next is fujitsu and acer.

the above mentioned companies have DONKEY YEARs in the trade.

for desktop, you wont believe what kind of cheapo parts they used( hp, acer..bla bla branded).

the reason why DELL rises and ate a huge chunk of PC market is bcos they use good parts whereelse those branded ones, whoever can supply them with the cheapest parts, they buy. When your overhead is high, you can skimm on such costs.

so wat particular model / brand of laptop do you recommend with a budget of $1,7k and less than 2kg ?

Any recommendatino of a brand/model of PC for sec. kids ?

so wat particular model / brand of laptop do you recommend with a budget of $1,7k and less than 2kg ?

Any recommendatino of a brand/model of PC for sec. kids ?

less than 2kg meaning ultra portable....no cheap. General simlimsq quote: CHEAP THING NO GOOD, GOOD THING NO CHEAP.

can try dell.

go for dell medium range PC. dont buy their cheapest model.

disclaimer: I dont work for any companies mentioned in my posts.

less than 2kg meaning ultra portable....no cheap. General simlimsq quote: CHEAP THING NO GOOD, GOOD THING NO CHEAP.

can try dell.

go for dell medium range PC. dont buy their cheapest model.

disclaimer: I dont work for any companies mentioned in my posts.

Noted, go for medium range of Dell PC.

Do u happen to know Suntec Exhib. Hall is using which Wireless network like Wireless@SG or etc ?

anyway, just a bad day yesterday... *sigh*

hmm... i always thot Dell products not too reliable...

heard that the customer service was bad. is this true?

wireless

http://www.ida.gov.sg/Infrastructure/20061208095011.aspx

anyway, just a bad day yesterday... *sigh*

hmm... i always thot Dell products not too reliable...

heard that the customer service was bad. is this true?

this is the perception deriving from poor customer service. or should I say minimal customer service and not poor.

overall the parts in dell products surpasses all other branded in terms of quality.

a pity that they provide minimal support.

so would u pay $$exp$$ for a branded PC(with cheapo lousy quality) but get superb customer service?

and of cos you will get good customer service bcos you will be looking for them very often!

or a good quality PC at a much lower price and yet seldom breaks down but get minimal customer support?

disclaimer : I dont work for dell. :bangwall:

yeah... hated bowling... find it a total waste of time...

i was wearing a beige skirt with black sphagetti top and a mini red jacket. i dunno lah.. the colour combination seems ok for me. wanted to get a black or white mini jacket but it has no stock and i like the cutting and design. red seems nice so got that

a colleague said i dressed like a FLAG!

day 1 kept saying... nvm... i was on half day so i din wanna argue with him

day 2 morning started again. soo pissed off i told him off.

i've never critised his dressing at all! nor did i critised anyone's :notti:

maybe he wants ur attention? or picking on u? the combo seems ok to me.. just leave him alone lor.. if u dont react or do anything, he will find another target soon.. dont know this method will work or others can share how they deal with it..

##############

best pc? - DIY PC.. :jawdrop:

sim lim have so many choices.. which shop does provide the better deals? :bangwall:

wireless

this is the perception deriving from poor customer service. or should I say minimal customer service and not poor.

overall the parts in dell products surpasses all other branded in terms of quality.

so would u pay $$exp$$ for a branded PC(with cheapo lousy quality) but get superb customer service?

and of cos you will get good customer service bcos you will be looking for them very often!

or a good quality PC at a much lower price and yet seldom breaks down but get minimal customer support?

disclaimer : I dont work for dell. :bangwall:

thanks thanks . .

best pc? - DIY PC.. :jawdrop:

sim lim have so many choices.. which shop does provide the better deals? :bangwall:

DELL is a actually a "semi" diy pc.

simlim sq go for fuwell.

DELL is a actually a "semi" diy pc.

simlim sq go for fuwell.

I heartily agree. Fuwell is pretty affordable and friendly.

there's this other shop I would recommend as well. got my office PCs from them previously and was so pleased with their service and price that i went back and got my home PC too. Let me go dig out my old invoice to check the name of the store...

nvr mind. my fiancee and i are going to sim lim soon. i'll get the name of the shop and then post here. Their service really is top notch, esp this plump ah beng guy in there. He was so friendly that when I brought my cpu down for them to help me install and test the new graphic card that i bought from them, not only did he spend another hour helping me to connect my frontal USB ports (when I got this pc DIYed earlier, the kuku who did it didn't connect my frontal USB ports which was why i could never use them) without me asking, he even whipped out a toothbrush to clear away the dust that got trapped inside the cpu. FOC. but my fiancee and i were stuck standing there for another 1 1/2 hours just watching him do these. I mean, when he's being so friendly, i felt paiseh also to tell him to stop..... :bangwall:

agree. some ppl likes to see other ppl sqirm when they pick on you. I have this colleague too likes to pick on me - anything I wear she will say funny things like " your shirts looks okay, but your buttons are an eyesore." or "pardon me for saying this; your skirt looks like a curtain" while my brother (who seldom generous in his comments) and hb commented that i look fab in those. :jawdrop:

So ignore such ppl. they like to put ppl down.

he's married :notti:

guess he just have a big mouth :bangwall:

i kept quiet during the 1st time he commented. and he bien ben jia li

2nd day started again and once i told him off, he shut up

guess he just has a "cheap" mouth... :good:

wireless

disclaimer : I dont work for dell. :P

hmm... after hearing what u said, sounded that it might be worth to give Dell a try :(

anyway, i'm using Dell's super high-end workstation for my work in office. used to order from HP but due to cost constraint, the IT dept only allowed Dell pcs now...