Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

thirsty hippo doesnt work

past few week it was super sunny. the thirsty hippo i put in the wardrobe not thirsty at all :notti:

recently on and off rain, thirsty hippo suddenly became very super thirsty!

Yup, Thirsty Hippo doesn't work. We found that to totally prevent mold, you have to paint a layer of laquer (sp?) on the wardrobe.

my son in his new CCC for the 4th day today... he say he dont want to go since the 2nd day of the CCC... he say he want to go back to his ex CCC or he want to go the CCC very near by my house one... and i have terminate my son in his new CCC on the 2nd day...as this CCC is not good at all... standand and management is = bad so will change to the CCC very near my place liao... why i dont want to choose that CCC at the 1st pl is bec the fee is bery bery bery exp lor... but now bo biang liao... if i want my son go to a better CCC i have to pay more so that my son can learn more... must save save save ...

Hi Little Blue Bear,

How old is your son ? Mine's 3 year-old and just started N1...Sigh still crying every morning...but according to the teacher, he stops 10 mins after we leave the school.

i think maybe your son needs a little more time to adapt to the new environment. But is it true that more expensive CC is better ? I was choosing a few other branded CC like the K... and the Montessori ones, but due to budget constraints, we put him in a mid-range one...but in terms of quality, I really dunno cos he is so young, unable to tell me what they do in school. :bangwall:

For HP, think Sony Ericisson..good for camera + basic function.. :)

Yup...SE is good... :bangwall:

I've tried Panasonic, Samsung, SE, Nokia...still find SE the best.

Nokia's earlier batch of HP is good, but the newer batch with the Symbian OS tends to have problems. It seems to be Symbian OS problem, because my Panasonic X800 also sometimes restarts by itself.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone wanna buy phantom of the opera tickets? for 5th April 8pm. very good seats! my colleague has 4 tickets to let go. each selling for $132.50. seats at Foyer stall DD24-27.

good morning all...

now in my bed sneezing, coughing and having a flu... :bangwall: going back to bed soon... wake up the world seems to blur...

dizzy what is the laquer thing u are talking about? :bangwall: i need to paint my box up area which got alot of moulds..

fifi ur rick cooker is lucky batch.. :notti: hee hee :) i give up on mine already..

ahnah go batam again? wah... i also need to go overseas... so many things to buy and have to hold off any trips :)

ahnah go batam again? wah... i also need to go overseas... so many things to buy and have to hold off any trips

we just bought back some food.... and homemade tibits ... and some nice movie ...

LBB - erh CCC is ? :bangwall: blur liao..

SE that good? i wonder why i dont like roy K700i... maybe will look into the models... might get samsung instead... see how... *looking*

head really heavy... talk to u all later

we just bought back some food.... and homemade tibits ... and some nice movie ...

what movie? :bangwall:

odie take care... it's good to be able to be in bed now :bangwall: sleep full full :bangwall:

tink the laquer is a coating that ppl painted on the wood for protection or shiny surface? my dad oso did that to mine and mum's dressing table coz the dressing mirror wood oso kena mold...

ahnah went batam for getaway? which part u go? me tinking of doing that too leh... tinking of planning someting surprise for hubby's coming bday but have no ideas in mind... most impt is not too ex coz me **** broke these few mths :notti:

what movie? :bangwall:

Take care of yourself hor ...

err ... new movie in the cinema lor ..

can't remember the name. :bangwall:

ahnah went batam for getaway? which part u go? me tinking of doing that too leh... tinking of planning someting surprise for hubby's coming bday but have no ideas in mind... most impt is not too ex coz me **** broke these few mths :notti:

yes. . my wife's hometown is at Batam. Which part ... Pasar Pelita.

If u wan, can try a 3D2N at a Haris Resort at Waterfront. . around SGD 300++ inclusive of 60 min Massage with rooms that equip. with Jazcoozi.

300++ per pax? abit the expensive leh :bangwall:

if i book on my own for the room will be much cheaper just that the transfer from jetty to the hotel is a bit troublesome...

300++ per pax? abit the expensive leh :bangwall:

if i book on my own for the room will be much cheaper just that the transfer from jetty to the hotel is a bit troublesome...

per pax ... sorry .... per room .. with Hall / Balcony / Room.

per pax ... sorry .... per room .. with Hall / Balcony / Room.

wow... that's quite big...

is there any package with room only? :bangwall:

wow... that's quite big...

is there any package with room only? :bangwall:

duno leh. We went to stay in another hotel.

The Haris Resort info. is from my younger bro and his wife which they went on Fri and return on Sunday.

Whereby our is Sunday reach there and return yesteraday.

CCC is Child Care Centre... hehehe....

dizzy... yes better sch they will learn more... Montessori sch is good... they will learn alots... using brain... but is bery teh exp de lor... but also have to see lar... bec now alots of CCC say they r Montessori but whether anot must go see when they teach...

how much u pay for ur current CCC...

my son when he is 23 mths he go CCC liao...

so he is in his ex CCC for 2 yrs liao... and his ex CCC learn more thing than this new one... so i can compare with one is good de lor...

this CCC like nvr teach much one... i was there 1st day and they r like teaching for abt 15 mins then ask them do revision then after they finish the teacher immediately give them toy to play while other still doing the work... how can be like that one... and morning after breakfast ... watch tv liao... so early watch tv... wow biang...

also the teachers they like dont know how to control the kids one...

assembly when the teacher reading story the kids play and make noise the teachers just shout their name and ask them to keep quiet but then the kids make noise again and the teachers like dont care liao... if the ex CCC the teachers will make sure all kids r quiet and listen to the teacher telling story... when i was they i just feel its very noise that all... how to concentrate like that... faint...

so the 2nd day i went to the CC at my house downstair one.. i talk to the supervisory for abt 3 hrs and i quiet like the way they teach and can feel that if my son go that cc he will learn more also... also they will teach my son one to one reading story... (same as the ex CCC...)

therefore the 2nd day i ask for terminate at the current cc liao... but the admin say need 1 mth notice... so wait for 1 mth lor...

new CCC $530 + $150 (enrichment pro.) (optional) = $680 per mth

Current CCC $290 + $75 - $80 (enrichment pro) (optional) = $370 per mth

ex CCC $450 per mth (including rerichment pro.)

Is this for half day or full day CCC? I'm paying $505 for half-day.

The current one sounds really scary. Why did you shift him from the ex-CCC - 'cos you moved?

300++ per pax? abit the expensive leh :help:

actually not really...

we just went to Harris Resort for a holiday too.

We got the rooms from a tour agency (because after doing extensive homework, we realised that we could get the room cheaper from this particular tour agency rather than booking on our own from asiarooms for eg) and it was totally free and easy. they came with transfer from jetty to hotel.

but we were rather unhappy with the trip coz all our memories of waterfront city were backdated. my fault. i kept telling our friends about the happy times i spent there when i was last back there - with the indoor snow city, the well maintained paintball area, the then-new go kart area... back then was super fun. this time around, we realised that everything was so run down and old and the indoor snow city had burned down several years earlier...

sigh

wow... can ur wife teach us how to bake a good and nice cake anot...

aiyoh... pls don't say that. i hardly think she can be considered to be a master.

let's learn and explore together... !!