Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

Frosted glass does not give a clear view to urself.. (personally i prefer clear view)

Tinted glass only darken the glass; but still can see-thru..

Not sure abt DIY tinted/solar film.. ever see units wif films peeling off the windows d*a*r*n ugly lor.. but cld be due to poor worksmanship too..

Can consider those sola films that allow one-way view only done by professionals if ur budget allows.. My hse windows did it & lasted for >20 yrs still relatively perfect condition until I changed all the windows to clear glass during my overhaul.. i hv no issue of ppl looking into hse on normal circumstances (unless they stand on a step) bcos my windows 1.8m above corridor floor & i next to corner unit.. kekeke :P

different leh. urs 1.8m. mine is like 1.2m or even shorter. i got my contractor to see if they have dark tinted panes. i'll just get the darker ones. coz i'm not intending to do blinds/curtains in the living room or BR3 that's along the corridor. if need be, maybe will do blinds on a later date lo. see how things go.

yahlah..those 3m solar films very ex leh. like $3 per sqft for low range ones.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah so many stuff! n all like so bulky! :thumbs up:

Ya, better bring into rm else block the corridor (but wat such wide corridor u hv!) or kena stolen... keke... :)

Where u intend to store in hse while the reno in progress? Bet they'll hv to be moved ard the hse esp during flooring works..

bulky stuff... there's dining and computer chairs too leh.

hmm..corridor not so wide la. it's just 1.2m if i'm not wrong. think it's the angle that make it look wide.

storing the items in BR3. doing overlay for all rooms. so no hacking.

items have to be moved la.. no choice. maybe put in storeroom once they do up the floor.

oh yah.. anyone knows if frosted or tinted window panes are better? my living room's at the corridor la... sth i dun like is pple looking in everytime they pass.. (although this is sth i do also. hahaha!!)

How abt buying the tinted film from TB? anyone tried that?

Mine was corridor unit too! Had frosted window installed already but forgot take pic !

Tried to see from outside cannot see inside the house.. But not sure at night time when light switch on cos no lights installed yet ha! Anyway going to have blinds installed so overall shld be ok no one can peep in ha

Omg u really ordered a lot of stuffs! U keeping at new hse ah? How to keep when renov ongoing???

Edited by swaskie

Mine was corridor unit too! Had frosted window installed already but forgot take pic !

Tried to see from outside cannot see inside the house.. But not sure at night time when light switch on cos no lights installed yet ha! Anyway going to have blinds installed so overall shld be ok no one can peep in ha

Omg u really ordered a lot of stuffs! U keeping at new hse ah? How to keep when renov ongoing???

oh. so fast installed liao ah? i just discussed abt the window frames, grilles and gate colour today. Saturday meeting contractor again.

yah. i surprise myself. so garang suddenly. see cheap only order. if the LED track lights cant work, then i dunno how.. have to find alternatives. =( *prays*

yup.. keeping at new hse. never hack floor in bedrooms.. so can just put there. overlay tiles they have to shift my things lo.

plus that bedroom doing nothing much.. painting and 1 wardrobe. so i think ok la.

Jiat lat... so many boxes and only 1.5cmb? Cham, I scared my items are too little to fill 1cmb :jawdrop:

u using amcon too? they wrap really well i must say.

oh. so fast installed liao ah? i just discussed abt the window frames, grilles and gate colour today. Saturday meeting contractor again.

yah. i surprise myself. so garang suddenly. see cheap only order. if the LED track lights cant work, then i dunno how.. have to find alternatives. =( *prays*

yup.. keeping at new hse. never hack floor in bedrooms.. so can just put there. overlay tiles they have to shift my things lo.

plus that bedroom doing nothing much.. painting and 1 wardrobe. so i think ok la.

I discussed all the items nong nong time ago before renov started... Cos been busy at work cant discuss while renov is ongoing... Think i only go down my flat once a week on saturday only...

I like shopping new items for the house but was worried that i overloaded my current place where i am staying and will have headache to shift again to new house once completed!! So endure!!!

I like to shop online like gmarket but tabao all these sites for home items i scared items went haywire or missing.. So i dun wan take the risk to order home items online...

I really salute to you!! Pei fu pei fu hehhe hao duo wor...

I discussed all the items nong nong time ago before renov started... Cos been busy at work cant discuss while renov is ongoing... Think i only go down my flat once a week on saturday only...

I like shopping new items for the house but was worried that i overloaded my current place where i am staying and will have headache to shift again to new house once completed!! So endure!!!

I like to shop online like gmarket but tabao all these sites for home items i scared items went haywire or missing.. So i dun wan take the risk to order home items online...

I really salute to you!! Pei fu pei fu hehhe hao duo wor...

i go down to my flat everyday!

2 reasons.

1. i kancheong to see any progress.

2. i'm staying nearby. lol. just 10 mins walk away.

u know of all the deals company like groupon, deals.com.sg etc. i will not ever buy from InSing again.

2 out of 3 times, my purchases gone wrong.

:bangwall:

so far, gmarket quite good. delay or wat oso will update. =)

u just describe wat i'm going thru. the drainers not here. so asking tiler to hang on. next week come back and do.

i go down to my flat everyday!

2 reasons.

1. i kancheong to see any progress.

2. i'm staying nearby. lol. just 10 mins walk away.

u know of all the deals company like groupon, deals.com.sg etc. i will not ever buy from InSing again.

2 out of 3 times, my purchases gone wrong.

:bangwall:

so far, gmarket quite good. delay or wat oso will update. =)

u just describe wat i'm going thru. the drainers not here. so asking tiler to hang on. next week come back and do.

I kia see too n no time to track online items busy at work too so rather buy frm local stores lo

aiyoh... only the boxes. now no space for me to open lo. the hse in a mess. workers still clearing the hacked tiles and all.

but very neatly packed! so many things only 1.5cbm.

20130313_TBitemsBatch1_zpse8ea9cf2.jpg

nah! photo. hahaha!!

Woah! Yours arrived faster than mine! For my case was, there is a little small hiccup. The seller sent the wrong design for my lights and luckily May had do a checking for me. So the shipment for all the stuff had to hold first till this lights are being replaced...signed. Becaues I do not want to incurred additional cost by second time shipment. :bleah:

So your stuff only occupied 1.5cbm, do you mind sharing or give the breakdown how much you pay for the total shipment and is there extra cost incurred to sent to your doorstep? I hope I will not get a shock or jaw drop when the bills comes in la :jawdrop:

cheers!!

Ya, my purchase with insing really lousy experience. But groupon and gmarket are great.

so i'm not alone in this.

now i see insing's email, i dun bother to read liao. delete!

Woah! Yours arrived faster than mine! For my case was, there is a little small hiccup. The seller sent the wrong design for my lights and luckily May had do a checking for me. So the shipment for all the stuff had to hold first till this lights are being replaced...signed. Becaues I do not want to incurred additional cost by second time shipment. :bleah:

So your stuff only occupied 1.5cbm, do you mind sharing or give the breakdown how much you pay for the total shipment and is there extra cost incurred to sent to your doorstep? I hope I will not get a shock or jaw drop when the bills comes in la :jawdrop:

cheers!!

eh.. i kinda prepared myself. imagine ur item sizes and put them stacked on top of each other. i already prepared myself to pay for 4cbm. so when the bill came at $260. i was happy. haha!!

$260 include GST@$70plus and doc fee of $35. so abt $150 is the shipping fee. :thumbs up:

wat did u order?

eh.. i kinda prepared myself. imagine ur item sizes and put them stacked on top of each other. i already prepared myself to pay for 4cbm. so when the bill came at $260. i was happy. haha!!

$260 include GST@$70plus and doc fee of $35. so abt $150 is the shipping fee. :thumbs up:

wat did u order?

I ordered all the lightings for my house :sport-smiley-004: