Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SeanLWW

Good Date To Move House Before Cny 2013

Hi,

Will be moving into my new place before CNY 2013.

Anyone knows how to select a good date to move house?

Or anyone knows where to go to select good dates?

Need to find dates that don't clash with Rabbit, Boar, Tiger and Snake.

Thanks.

SL

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Date selection encompasses not only the readings of occupants' BaZi but also the house facing direction to select an auspicous date where the 'energy' is in harmony.

Further, when attempting to DIY date selection for any important event in 2013, please note that people born in the year of Tiger and Pig have destruction and clash relationship with the Snake respectively.

Hi,

Will be moving into my new place before CNY 2013.

Anyone knows how to select a good date to move house?

Or anyone knows where to go to select good dates?

Need to find dates that don't clash with Rabbit, Boar, Tiger and Snake.

Thanks.

SL

Draw a round chart with 12 sectors(each 30 degree), put Rat betwwen 12-1, Ox between 1-2, Tiger between 2-3, so on so forth.

1. The 2 animals opposite directly each other is called "对冲"。Eg, Rabbit 对冲 with rooster, grading is bad bad bad.

2. Say u are Rabbit, the 2 animals beside rooster (Monkey, Dog)are "side chong" with rabbit, grading is bad bad.

So on so forth, according to di zhi theory.

So this theory suggests that one should stay ALONE, on top of mountain like Monk or deep in jungle like Tarzan, in order to avoid "chong" with others. He can can carry out all sorts of events as he wishes at time he feels like.

So?

Do u knock here and there within house after 10pm?

Do u cross the road without observing traffic?

You make appointment with loved ones then carry out agreed event at both's convenience, right?

Deciding to buy a property, first thing ensure at least u have 20%+3% cash on hand/bank, correct?

Why Malay prefers to move house at night?

Know yr "limits" and others' "tolerances", then "blend in" to make sure all parties happy, this is the "key".

Can we "make sure" things at all times?

No, right?

Exercise yr best choice.

Study, commit and choose the "best" choice among available choices.

Don't let choices choose u, unless u have no choice, or being forced to a corner.

Why let "animals" dictate your choice?

Cantonese TV dramas have taught us much tragedies of letting "animals" to decide....

Is it true generally snake year better not shift house? If true, any reason. Read a newspaper which a master mentioned

I thought a master mentioned in newspaper surely also got explain the reason behind? If don't..... mai bother lo

Do u knock here and there within house after 10pm?

Do u cross the road without observing traffic?

You make appointment with loved ones then carry out agreed event at both's convenience, right?

Deciding to buy a property, first thing ensure at least u have 20%+3% cash on hand/bank, correct?

Why Malay prefers to move house at night?

Know yr "limits" and others' "tolerances", then "blend in" to make sure all parties happy, this is the "key".

Can we "make sure" things at all times?

No, right?

Exercise yr best choice.

Study, commit and choose the "best" choice among available choices.

Don't let choices choose u, unless u have no choice, or being forced to a corner.

Why let "animals" dictate your choice?

Cantonese TV dramas have taught us much tragedies of letting "animals" to decide....

Enjoy!

Draw a round chart with 12 sectors(each 30 degree), put Rat betwwen 12-1, Ox between 1-2, Tiger between 2-3, so on so forth.

1. The 2 animals opposite directly each other is called "对冲"。Eg, Rabbit 对冲 with rooster, grading is bad bad bad.

2. Say u are Rabbit, the 2 animals beside rooster (Monkey, Dog)are "side chong" with rabbit, grading is bad bad.

So on so forth, according to di zhi theory.

So this theory suggests that one should stay ALONE, on top of mountain like Monk or deep in jungle like Tarzan, in order to avoid "chong" with others. He can can carry out all sorts of events as he wishes at time he feels like.

So?

Sorry. what? I don't understand.

Sorry. what? I don't understand.

He is basically saying that everybody 'choong' with everybody, and it is best to live like Tarzan, according to his interpretation of Dizhi Theory.

Anyway, he is a non-believer of FS, Bazi etc but who knows a lot about FS, Bazi etc.

Enjoy!

Anyway, he is a non-believer of FS, Bazi etc but who knows a lot about FS, Bazi etc.

Care to share your formular of dedriving toward such verdicts for 1st & 2nd parts?

If able and willing, like to hear yr views on:

1. What is FS? Or how FS is defined?

2. "Interested" drawn as believer?

3. "Applied" deemed believer?

4. Hear, don't reason & "believe" considered believer?

Care to share your formular of dedriving toward such verdicts for 1st & 2nd parts?

If able and willing, like to hear yr views on:

1. What is FS? Or how FS is defined?

2. "Interested" drawn as believer?

3. "Applied" deemed believer?

4. Hear, don't reason & "believe" considered believer?

I don't care to, nor am I a believer or practitioner of FS, Bazi etc.

Do I believe in Jesus? No, I don't but I don't intrude in others who believe in him.I don't have to go through the Bible with these believers, to sort of disprove or discredit his teachings.

So we have a poster who asked about the best date to do something, and then what? Everybody 'choong' everybody...I didnt see Tarzan 'choonging' the tigers, monkeys, boars etc in his jungle?

What you are doing here, is just pathetic.

Cheers!

Do I believe in Jesus? No, I don't but I don't intrude in others who believe in him.I don't have to go through the Bible with these believers, to sort of disprove or discredit his teachings.

So we have a poster who asked about the best date to do something, and then what? Everybody 'choong' everybody...I didnt see Tarzan 'choonging' the tigers, monkeys, boars etc in his jungle?

Cheers!

We're all on the same boat.

What expressed, merely of what I know and own views. Take it or leave it, charge no fees, worry not.

Best not to talk abt religion, sensitive. Emotion impel men to actions, always.

I don't any how make conclusions before knowing in depth, if so, only display igorance. I don't "don't care" yet conclude.

BTW, I dare to express, remember hor not anyhow express. If feel intruded or offended, can either feedback or disregard, so i can improve my way of writting.

Tigers, monkeys, boards, etc in jungle believed no Zodiac, surely won't "choong" with Tazan. They give no "face" to each. They fight and eat each, when found no feasible food, when hungry, for sake of survival.

They don't show pathetic either, simply against the law of survival. If they do, sooner they become food.

Only humans like to do such, for? Seem you know a lot, care to share share?

Cheers!

Wa lau eh.....cool man...cool down man....but chay ba, you write something bravo le....clap,clap, clap

This type of people always live in their own world....bo bian don't blame them la. You ask them to post in other religion forum....they shrink...maybe scared osama ghost come find him...those with measured risk environment....he gar gar intrude. Yahhh....really pathetic, whether in forum or real life....after a while when people kena his bawu....mostly will stay away from him.

Edited by kcwee