Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SeanLWW

Good Date To Move House Before Cny 2013

Typical sydrome of midlife crisis, watch out!

Cantanese saying: 讲就天下无敌,做就有心无力. Typical Hokkien love to fire 'canon'.

Right medicine to disease always tastes bitter. Good words always becomes 'intrusion'.

Men of today prefer to 'add flower on good stuff', escaping 'deliver charcoal in winter'. Love sharing joyful moment with 'kaki', run far far 'kaki' run into sorrow.

Queen has not back home, seemed. King no where in sight. '1st & 2nd parts' ended into 'don't care'. I heard only canon sounds.

Enjoy.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Typical sydrome of midlife crisis, watch out!

Cantanese saying: 讲就天下无敌,做就有心无力. Typical Hokkien love to fire 'canon'.

Right medicine to disease always tastes bitter. Good words always becomes 'intrusion'.

Men of today prefer to 'add flower on good stuff', escaping 'deliver charcoal in winter'. Love sharing joyful moment with 'kaki', run far far 'kaki' run into sorrow.

Queen has not back home, seemed. King no where in sight. '1st & 2nd parts' ended into 'don't care'. I heard only canon sounds.

Enjoy.

I thought that the sayings applied more to you than anyone in the FS forum.

Obviously you have taken the bother to read the classical FS texts, a feat I must add. Now, normally there could be the following outcomes:

- That you found FS credible and useful, and then apply it.

- That you found FS incredible and garbage, and then just would have nothing to do with it anymore. Period.

And if you became a believer, and you could be noble or helpful by contributing to the forum discussion, whether by imparting your knowledge or interpretation.

What is utterly silly is to be a non-believer and then intrude in the discussion. I don't understand the motive.

Did the Red Sea actually part for Moses? It is easy for anyone to say, "No, it shouldn't have happened". And yet, when you believe in God, that would have happened. Do you see the point? You have to believe in God, to believe that the Red Sea parted for Moses. There is no other way to believe that it happened.

So, here is what you are doing for years, a non-believer of FS and yet intrude in the believers' discussion.

Get a life, please.

Cheers!

Obviously you have taken the bother to read the classical FS texts, a feat I must add. Now, normally there could be the following outcomes:

- That you found FS incredible and garbage, and then just would have nothing to do with it anymore. Period.

And if you became a believer, and you could be noble or helpful by contributing to the forum discussion, whether by imparting your knowledge or interpretation.

What is utterly silly is to be a non-believer and then intrude in the discussion. I don't understand the motive.

Did the Red Sea actually part for Moses? It is easy for anyone to say, "No, it shouldn't have happened". And yet, when you believe in God, that would have happened. Do you see the point? You have to believe in God, to believe that the Red Sea parted for Moses. There is no other way to believe that it happened.

So, here is what you are doing for years, a non-believer of FS and yet intrude in the believers' discussion.

Get a life, please.

Cheers!

Taichi master, i must say.

Claimed know nothing about FS, yet sentenced forumer into non-believer class, indeed pathetic.

Can one become law judge without knowing laws? All has the answer.

He who knows nothing doubt nothing. A query mind with all questions posted mean intrusion?

Btw, appreciated yr reply to part 1& 2. Much better than the Queen and King.

Today is Li Chun , the beginning of spring, good for doing anything. Of course, those legal and ethical i mean. Moving house can be done today.

一年之计在于春。一日之计在于晨。In classical FS context, this principle applies to all events. It leaves "room" for corrective action, if there are in the planning and execution.

Have been mentioned many times that classical fs stresses the relative position of earth to sun, moon to earth, as well as moon to sun. Why? It has to do with 'heat' which is YANGY in nature. Moon is the Yin in nature. Sun provides energy, moon compensate it. All lives thus grow.

Too much Yin in guy turn him into girly. Too much Yang in girl makes she a Tomboy. All events the same, need Yin Yang balance.

Taichi master, i must say.

Claimed know nothing about FS, yet sentenced forumer into non-believer class, indeed pathetic.

Can one become law judge without knowing laws? All has the answer.

He who knows nothing doubt nothing. A query mind with all questions posted mean intrusion?

Btw, appreciated yr reply to part 1& 2. Much better than the Queen and King.

Who is taichi?

So, now you are a believer? LOL

Cheers!

Get a life, please.

Cheers!

Few years ago, i did ask him to get a life.....but he found his life here :bangwall:

Who is taichi?

So, now you are a believer? LOL

Cheers!

风水包罗万有。Everyday we practice FS.

Taichi developed from concept of Yin Yang.

Beginners learn specific strokes, one by one, till a day he forget the complicated strokes.

He blended in all stokes he learned.

When situations come, he create own strokes to deal with situations.

It is a compliment.

Repeat. We are on the same boat.

We are vol workers for the same boss, in cyber org.

Be aware that only boss holds firing power.

Acting on boss's power without empowerment is called xxxx. Remember i mentioned i would call in the cyber policeman......

Don't ever repeat the error.

Repeat. We are on the same boat.

We are vol workers for the same boss, in cyber org.

Be aware that only boss holds firing power.

Acting on boss's power without empowerment is called xxxx. Remember i mentioned i would call in the cyber policeman......

Don't ever repeat the error.

Are you making a threat?

What cyber boss?

I couldn't care less to be banned from Renotalk. You are a moderator, aren't you?

Cheers!

Are you making a threat?

What cyber boss?

I couldn't care less to be banned from Renotalk. You are a moderator, aren't you?

Cheers!

话出如箭,方要见血才可罢休?

I merely taking chance highlighting to forumers here to pay attention to rules of game. Get police(modeator) to do arresting, let judge (administrator/owner)does the verdict.

Don't ask forumer to get a life elsewhere, without 'licence'.

If don't know say don't know, don't conclude and condemn things which don't know/understand. No one would 'penalise' u.

Your words bother & 'intrude' me. I'm a human. All human propel by emotions into action, i always mention.

I dare to bet u 'care' otherwise wouldn't put 'care less', 'don't care'......my experience tells me such ppl, saying such words (esp my exboss)have tons of hidden agenda. Just like 'self-centre' ppls love to put at mouth: 'none of my business', 'not my business'. They have no sense of responsibilities to ppls around, or to society. But getting as much as they could from ppls/society.

I have one more yr to exit midlife crisis, advise here is don't do boss's job unless being authorised and accepted.

U are right, I was once the authorised 'policeman' here to put things in order. Policeman retired liao, young ones take over.

Edited by bepgof

话出如箭,方要见血才可罢休?

I merely taking chance highlighting to forumers here to pay attention to rules of game. Get police(modeator) to do arresting, let judge (administrator/owner)does the verdict.

Don't ask forumer to get a life elsewhere, without 'licence'.

If don't know say don't know, don't conclude and condemn things which don't know/understand. No one would 'penalise' u.

Your words bother & 'intrude' me. I'm a human. All human propel by emotions into action, i always mention.

I dare to bet u 'care' otherwise wouldn't put 'care less', 'don't care'......my experience tells me such ppl, saying such words (esp my exboss)have tons of hidden agenda. Just like 'self-centre' ppls love to put at mouth: 'none of my business', 'not my business'. They have no sense of responsibilities to ppls around, or to society. But getting as much as they could from ppls/society.

I have one more yr to exit midlife crisis, advise here is don't do boss's job unless being authorised and accepted.

U are right, I was once the authorised 'policeman' here to put things in order. Policeman retired liao, young ones take over.

I found it odd that what you wrote (as above), what or how you think of other's motive, apply more to you.

It is clear that you didn't get my point about intrusion.

Let's take the story of Moses again.

You are a christian, so everything inside the Bible must be the truth (I am not saying that it is not). So I could be a non-believer, a non-christian. And I came to you and stated that the Red Sea didn't part for Moses. It was not possible, etc etc and so on. I said "prove it to me that it happened". Now, of course you as a believer would feel annoyed because there is no scientific evidence to provide.

Now, when I did it once, you would feel annoyed. When I did it for 3-4 years, then you would feel super super annoyed you would feel that I intruded in your belief.(Aren't these how you are feeling now, as you have written above?)

The scenario described, is what you are doing to the FS believers. Get it?

The point has nothing to do with whether you are superior in the knowledge of FS, Bazi etc. It is about how to behave to other people, about giving space for other's belief, about inclusiveness even when other's belief is different from yours.

Look at the stories in Renotalk. Almost every home renovation is preceded by a FS consultation. We are speaking of tens of thousand FS consultations every year here. So, it serves everyone to have meaningful exchanges in the FS forum. So why don't you put your knowledge in good use?

Cheers!

Don't ever believe only via seeing, hearing...and draw conclusions.

Assumed u've missed out 'part 1' of this 'soap opera' in which I've explicitly expressed i believed, tasted the effects of FS which drives me into finding out more over the years and make 'contribution' here, whereby you interprete such acts as 'intrusion'. Up to present moment, including your goodself, there reside 3 forumers try to expel me out of this forum due to???. If were to expel, call police in first, let judge does the justice.

Allow me tell you, there are forumers pm me for fs advises. I've paid a site visit foc for a poster thus far.

Posting video clips causing 'goose pimple' aft hearing called 'intrusion'? I spoke my mind.

Circulating bad fs namelist, in fact, renders to acts of soliciting commercial transaction which is against the rules of game of this forum. I advised once and let go, the choice is her-let her be sole responsible. I don't chase her out. I'm aware of my scope of 'duties', besides rights and obligations.

Go and find out more abt the '冲' and '和' characteristics for 10天干and 12 地支 and how they are applied onto the 12 animals. You'll agree with me that the only 'He' condition exists is when one staying alone.

Bazi, Zhi Wei Dou Su, etc... Strictly speaking, these are non-fs related, these are simply the divination 'technologies' dealing with finding out future. Did I ask them to get a life, please?

About the altar, KY, TPK, pineapple, etc posters...did I chase them out?

Bro, creativity is one thing, imagination is another, be factual.

Don't ever believe only via seeing, hearing...and draw conclusions.

Assumed u've missed out 'part 1' of this 'soap opera' in which I've explicitly expressed i believed, tasted the effects of FS which drives me into finding out more over the years and make 'contribution' here, whereby you interprete such acts as 'intrusion'. Up to present moment, including your goodself, there reside 3 forumers try to expel me out of this forum due to???. If were to expel, call police in first, let judge does the justice.

Allow me tell you, there are forumers pm me for fs advises. I've paid a site visit foc for a poster thus far.

Posting video clips causing 'goose pimple' aft hearing called 'intrusion'? I spoke my mind.

Circulating bad fs namelist, in fact, renders to acts of soliciting commercial transaction which is against the rules of game of this forum. I advised once and let go, the choice is her-let her be sole responsible. I don't chase her out. I'm aware of my scope of 'duties', besides rights and obligations.

Go and find out more abt the '冲' and '和' characteristics for 10天干and 12 地支 and how they are applied onto the 12 animals. You'll agree with me that the only 'He' condition exists is when one staying alone.

Bazi, Zhi Wei Dou Su, etc... Strictly speaking, these are non-fs related, these are simply the divination 'technologies' dealing with finding out future. Did I ask them to get a life, please?

About the altar, KY, TPK, pineapple, etc posters...did I chase them out?

Bro, creativity is one thing, imagination is another, be factual.

Nobody is asking you to be expelled; at least I didn't. In fact, you were the one who made the threat of calling in the cyber police?

"Get a life" does not mean "Get lost". It means "Go do something meaniful in life"; such as telling a person who is obsessed with playing computer games 24-hours a day to get a life.

When you possess superior knowledge of FS, Bazi etc, as you rightly claimed that you do, then I failed to see why your thoughts in, and interpretations of the subjects, couldnt make things clearer to the readers. Your readers are not the Kings & Queens of FS here, but posters who have questions of what to do with their FSs.

They are many questions from posters about FS, even when they had consulted the FSMs. Why your postings could confuse them even more?

If your approach is like..."aiyah, you don't know one la. I read the classical texts le, I know more than you la", then all I could say is that the approach is incorrect and just too bad that you are unable to share the FS, Bazi wisdoms that you have painfully gained.

Cheers!

Must confess, I took english subject as L2 not L1 in O level. Failed only English in P6 exam.

Really a painful and struggling process in language learning le, academic essays all got a 'pass' only. I often searched no 'chim' english vocab in mind, but i believed i could present the arugments in a logical manner, thought my mind always in a 'quite confused' state abt the sentence structures between the E and C.

Also must tell you, Renotalk is the only 'forum' i participated and I found 'a job' here.

Most of my seniors regard online forumers or blogger are the 'angry' ones to vent anger and their stomach are full with food, and no other better jobs to do. I sort of agree to.

You asked me to find 'another meaningful job'? In yr context?

Doesn't that equates and constitutes to an 'intrusion' to me?

I admitted that I 'intruded' into ppls' business here as if mine, at times, to some extents and in some ways.

They are my loved ones so I care and give the 'bitter' views.

It is indifferent to your caring me thus providing the 'intrusion', 'pathetic', and 'get a life' wordings. In fact, I appreciated yr views engaged no offensive words.

My intent and motive are pure here - to share what i know/experienced in hope ppls don't fall into the 'traps' as i defined.

However, the 'wheel remains in their hand'.

I'm quite creative in fact, but at most times I 'follow the book' - calling in moderator....is just a procedural rules. If one does no wrongs, nothing to be afraid of, 'threat' doesn't exist. I welcome all policemen to check on me, anytimes.

Share with you what i defined as 'business' and 'care'. No moses and red sea but coffee shop.

When poor behaviour happens in front of me, it becomes my business.

As a decent consumer enjoying meal, the children of next table, run, yell, scream, make a scene..like no body's business in public area.

Their business cross into my business.

They are impacting into my space. If i remain silence meaning I'm sending them a signal that yelling...are warranted and acceptable.

I walked to their adult and politely ask them to exert some control onto kids.

They are my loved ones, so i care.

I have countless number of such experiences, including car accidents, gang fights.

Wait till seeing someone laying on roadside then extend 'the helping hand'?

Seeing a girl being raped in front, act as if nothing happens? I don't mind to get whacked, stabbed or killed.

Or feel 'sorry' reading news next day.....

I dare to conclude: when one shows no love, one speaks and acts 'don't care'. He cares only his business, and often his business get crossed into others' business.