Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Worth or not is pretty subjective. The most expensive version in there is approx SGD350 excluding freight.

Material used is Oak which is a pretty good wood. So you can make a comparison with what your carpentry quoted you and see the price difference.

I think the more pressing concern is the overall dimension and if it fits in your bathroom, especially the common one.

This is the whole set inclusive the mirror, side cupboard and the main cabinet right? does it include the sink n tap?

i am worried abt the shipping and quality..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is the whole set inclusive the mirror, side cupboard and the main cabinet right? does it include the sink n tap?

i am worried abt the shipping and quality..

Whole set include the mirror , main cabinet with sink. Side cabinet is an option, can choose when ordering to include or exclude. Side cabinet can be install left or right.

Material: Not solid Oak but more like compressed Oak to 18mm thickness.

The sink exclude the tap, drain, connections etc. Now having promotion, all can be included for free but you need to confirm which option to choose when ordering.

Quality should be there, Tmall vendors are so call more "atas". Shipping is the concern. Can try asking seller to pack more sturdy and/or with wood crate.

Now order, delivery is 18th Feb. Hope this helps with your queries.

OK found out these for you.

Item is separate into 7 packages. Largest pack is 2100 x 600 x 150 mm.

Total 7 packages, volume is approx. 1m3. (Estimated and subject to your shipper calculation)

Item exclude the "step" cabinet, the drag out bed below and the bed.

Delivery to Guangzhou is free but subject to address. Too ulu, charges will apply.

Order now, earliest delivery is 28th Feb.

Hi OceanEleven,

Thanks for your help. Did you need to contact the vendor to get the details of the 7 individual packaging? I couldn't find it on the item page.

And yes I plan to purchase the separate step cabinet and drag-out drawer to complete the set.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.0.0.3fNkDQ&id=16243705477&acm=03067.1003.1.898&uuid=7e518de1-83b8-4ad8-a3bc-f7136bd0bf86&abtest=_AB-LR67-PR67&scm=1003.1.03067.ITEM_16243705477_898&pos=15

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.0.0.3fNkDQ&id=35240386844&acm=03067.1003.1.898&uuid=7e518de1-83b8-4ad8-a3bc-f7136bd0bf86&abtest=_AB-LR67-PR67&scm=1003.1.03067.ITEM_35240386844_898&pos=8

Last questions, so for the main bunk bed I just input 100cm X 100cm x100cm to shipper calculator to get an estimated quote ? Did so with Peeka and 65daigou seems Peeka is cheaper by about SGD$50. Factor in agent fee are they comparable? For such items, which agent would you recommend?

Edited by FamilyGuy72

Whole set include the mirror , main cabinet with sink. Side cabinet is an option, can choose when ordering to include or exclude. Side cabinet can be install left or right.

Material: Not solid Oak but more like compressed Oak to 18mm thickness.

The sink exclude the tap, drain, connections etc. Now having promotion, all can be included for free but you need to confirm which option to choose when ordering.

Quality should be there, Tmall vendors are so call more "atas". Shipping is the concern. Can try asking seller to pack more sturdy and/or with wood crate.

Now order, delivery is 18th Feb. Hope this helps with your queries.

Hmm no tap n connection ah.. then duno in sg buy de tap can fit in or not leh haiz..

anyway thanks alot Guru hahaa

Hi OceanEleven,

Thanks for your help. Did you need to contact the vendor to get the details of the 7 individual packaging? I couldn't find it on the item page.

And yes I plan to purchase the separate step cabinet and drag-out drawer to complete the set.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.0.0.3fNkDQ&id=16243705477&acm=03067.1003.1.898&uuid=7e518de1-83b8-4ad8-a3bc-f7136bd0bf86&abtest=_AB-LR67-PR67&scm=1003.1.03067.ITEM_16243705477_898&pos=15

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.0.0.3fNkDQ&id=35240386844&acm=03067.1003.1.898&uuid=7e518de1-83b8-4ad8-a3bc-f7136bd0bf86&abtest=_AB-LR67-PR67&scm=1003.1.03067.ITEM_35240386844_898&pos=8

Last questions, so for the main bunk bed I just input 100cm X 100cm x100cm to shipper calculator to get an estimated quote ? Did so with Peeka and 65daigou seems Peeka is cheaper by about SGD$50. Factor in agent fee are they comparable? For such items, which agent would you recommend?

Ok, I am simply sharing my opinion. I had bought something from TB but yet to be shipped as I am still consolidating hence limited experience.

The 7 pcs issue is that the item are too bulky hence broken down in 7 packages. Meaning, once you order the double deck bed, item comes in 7 packages.

You do not need to contact vendor about the 7 packages and cannot be found on the item page.

As for agent, I am using Amcon, they are local. Google them, call them and they will advise how to deliver your item to their warehouse.

They have about 3 warehouses in China but best is to consolidate all in one place and preferably in Guangzhou.

You will also soon realized lots of item in Tmall and TB are mainly from GZ as well.

If you are consolidating, you need have a specific address or name when ordering from TB. For eg

TO: Amcon Guangzhou Warehouse (Address) 转 Clementi Ave 1 Block 123 #11-123 Sxxxxxx

This is to identify your item. Imagine you have 15 items coming in at different time and needs to be consolidated.

Amcon will base on the Clementi address to identify as yours and set aside for you.

Apart from this, need to inform Amcon to store for you and store the item first. Once all arrived, then inform Amcon to deliver.

Their charges if not change is RMB550 per meter cube plus documentation SGD$35, GST and/or others.

You may want to check and confirm with them. One issue though, don't think they will check the item for you.

Hmm no tap n connection ah.. then duno in sg buy de tap can fit in or not leh haiz..

anyway thanks alot Guru hahaa

Tap buy in SG can fit, not an issue. Read from many bloggers bought taps & facuets, all no issue. Have issue one are those from US.

Am not Guru, I did what most do, chat with the vendor and ask them directly only. :notti:

I’ve received my 1st purchase via 65daigou. Total volumetric weight is 90kg+ and it costs me SGD200+ of shipping and agent fees, which I find worth it. The purchases included lighting for the whole house (9 units), rainshower set, and some chap bla lang accessories (painting, ceramic knife etc), total cost SGD 500+. All received in good condition. Verdict of the purchase is to make sure that the estimated shipping cost derives from the volumetric weight is acceptable, and try not to ship fragile items like glasses. Else you have to bear the shipping cost for replacement. Hope this little sharing helps.

Edited by tomlowct

I’ve received my 1st purchase via 65daigou. Total volumetric weight is 90kg+ and it costs me SGD200+ of shipping and agent fees, which I find worth it. The purchases included lighting for the whole house (9 units), rainshower set, and some chap bla lang accessories (painting, ceramic knife etc), total cost SGD 500+. All received in good condition. Verdict of the purchase is to make sure that the estimated shipping cost derives from the volumetric weight is acceptable, and try not to ship fragile items like glasses. Else you have to bear the shipping cost for replacement. Hope this little sharing helps.

Must share share your items link haha.. I am interested to know wad lighting and rainshower set did u buy..

Must share share your items link haha.. I am interested to know wad lighting and rainshower set did u buy..

The link for the rainshower set has no longer valid. Maybe you can try to search for 正品九牧全铜淋浴花洒套装水龙. It costs SGD90+ only.

For lighting: I bought different sizes but similar design, either round or square. You can find it here: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.0.0.W64VjA&id=17592022988

Another lighting which is my favorite but the link is invalid already. Try to search for 弘阁现代 鸟巢灯 创意LED鸟巢吊灯卧室灯餐厅灯阳台简约客厅灯.

The link for the rainshower set has no longer valid. Maybe you can try to search for 正品九牧全铜淋浴花洒套装水龙. It costs SGD90+ only.

For lighting: I bought different sizes but similar design, either round or square. You can find it here: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.0.0.W64VjA&id=17592022988

Another lighting which is my favorite but the link is invalid already. Try to search for 弘阁现代 鸟巢灯 创意LED鸟巢吊灯卧室灯餐厅灯阳台简约客厅灯.

Wow the bird nest lights is interesting .. quite cute too

Hi xiaohuiis,

Nice to see you here ....haha !!!! My items (coffee table , storage chair) now otw to SG the shipping cost is 56 dollar...have paid my second payment now look forward to collect my items soon...

Hi Tirimisu,

May I know what is the total weight for the table and chair?

And $56 shipping charge is by air or sea?

Hi Tirimisu,

May I know what is the total weight for the table and chair?

And $56 shipping charge is by air or sea?

Sea...i yet to receive my items ...will share my first review on peeka hahaha

Edited by Tirimisu