Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Ba Zhi Analysis At Fu Lu Shou - My Experiences

Hi vianice, I symphatise with your situation. Sounds similar to one of my friend. Unfortunately, she swallowed her pride because of children. Every family is different. You probably got to quiet down before making any further rashful decisions.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi vianice, I symphatise with your situation. Sounds similar to one of my friend. Unfortunately, she swallowed her pride because of children. Every family is different. You probably got to quiet down before making any further rashful decisions.

Children is always innocent. My thai fren has been staying in the same house with her husband for many years but separated room..... until last two yrs, she has initiated a divorce. Her daughter is primary 3 or 4. Finally she got the courage to initiate the divorce and negotiate on the allowance / guardianship of her daughter. After the divorce, she said she want to have a new life and she want to live alone in her new condo. She sent her daughter to the school with hostel. I am not saying that she is selfish as i understand she needs some time alone to adapt her new life after taking care of her daughter herself financially . and emotionally. But.i worried that her daughter growing ups. .... she has already separated from her father and now her mum who has the guardianship has sent her to school with hostel... how can a small children like her face a life without the love of her parents? I truly salutes to the single mummy that has to work and take care of their children at the same time. I also empathise the mummy who choose to stay in an unhappy and broken marriage becoz of her childrens.

Life oh life.... I need to do some medidation soon to consider how to move on....

How come got some post you deleted off ah? read until I blur....no head no tail....saw one part you indicate "this man".....reading from this I guess your feeling with him rock bottom or towards stranger liao. feng shui must do but other help also must try. Your writing speel your husband kena very stubborn le.....pai seh....if that case, get friend or family member or counsellor to ka Jiao first la. get one got learn kung fu wanna to talk to him.....see whether he dare violence or not.

FSM I not so info la.....look for IVY lo. Got many advertise big big wanna.....engage them also kena left right centre

Children is always innocent. My thai fren has been staying in the same house with her husband for many years but separated room..... until last two yrs, she has initiated a divorce. Her daughter is primary 3 or 4. Finally she got the courage to initiate the divorce and negotiate on the allowance / guardianship of her daughter. After the divorce, she said she want to have a new life and she want to live alone in her new condo. She sent her daughter to the school with hostel. I am not saying that she is selfish as i understand she needs some time alone to adapt her new life after taking care of her daughter herself financially . and emotionally. But.i worried that her daughter growing ups. .... she has already separated from her father and now her mum who has the guardianship has sent her to school with hostel... how can a small children like her face a life without the love of her parents? I truly salutes to the single mummy that has to work and take care of their children at the same time. I also empathise the mummy who choose to stay in an unhappy and broken marriage becoz of her childrens.

Life oh life.... I need to do some medidation soon to consider how to move on....

You need mediator plus meditation

How come got some post you deleted off ah? read until I blur....no head no tail....saw one part you indicate "this man".....reading from this I guess your feeling with him rock bottom or towards stranger liao. feng shui must do but other help also must try. Your writing speel your husband kena very stubborn le.....pai seh....if that case, get friend or family member or counsellor to ka Jiao first la. get one got learn kung fu wanna to talk to him.....see whether he dare violence or not.FSM I not so info la.....look for IVY lo. Got many advertise big big wanna.....engage them also kena left right centre

Harlow, I deleted some comments about "him" as he sent me a fs forum link and explained to me of some fs things that I should not be so superstitious of. I worried he will see my posts so I deleted them....

His parents side him until.... I don't want to say liao. Even he did something wrong to me, they will definitely side him no matter what he did. I m just an outsider to his parents. My mum asked me to tell his parents about his recent behaviour. I think no use. So regret that I didn't go n make a report....

Edited by vianice