Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Ba Zhi Analysis At Fu Lu Shou - My Experiences

Although i started this thread, it is true that $30 cannot give much details. I went for ziwei instead as the "modelling / framework" template described by bepgof has more information.

ZW is all about 'stars' and charts. Forget it.

I've explained much about the origin of 三垣, & 二十八宿 - Chinese's version of star constellation!

I ever stressed reading up this, Chinese calendar structure, wuxing, and YY. You will understand what fundamentals that all these 'models' based upon.

You'll laugh.

Paying $30 to know your 'fate' ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ZW is all about 'stars' and charts. Forget it.

I've explained much about the origin of 三垣, & 二十八宿 - Chinese's version of star constellation!

I ever stressed reading up this, Chinese calendar structure, wuxing, and YY. You will understand what fundamentals that all these 'models' based upon.

You'll laugh.

Paying $30 to know your 'fate' ?

三垣, & 二十八宿 ==> what's that ? got example ?

any tips on how to use ? need to show bazi birth ? how does it works ?

Just 'a set of observation' of the 'tian'.

Then came many imaginations and assumptions.

1. Go to NORTH POLE, lay down, face up. Open eyes, u can observe these 'star display patterns'.

2. Chinee grouped the observed stars into 28 groups. North-7 groups ,E-7,S-7,W-7.

3. There are 3 'walls' in the centre of the 28 groups. Chinese's FS story says the 'emperor' stayed within the 3 walls, 'protected' by the 28 groups.

4. Besides the 3 walls, there is a group of 7-stars, right in center of the 3 'walls', chinese called 北斗七星 which shapes like a nowaday's 'smoking pipe' - but then the chinese called 'cart'.

Emperor in the cart moving around the 3 walls. Again, the chinese said the 7-star represents 'source/centre of power'. Now you know why lots of movies.....abt the

北斗七星。

5. To help identifying stars, chinese makes full use of 'innovative imgination' - grouped each adjacent 7 groups into an animal according to their 'shapes'. Left GREN dragon, right WHITE tiger, FRONT bird, BACK mix of snake/turtle. This is how the famous 12-character becomes FS theories/model...WHY?

Assumption: the 'Tian' unveil 'screts' to human. Human rely on 'Tian' for survival. The 'Tian' approach of FS begin from here.

Application - first it was applied to dead ppls' tombs, go Chua CK and pay a visit, you will understand. The alive respect and voted the 'dead' to be emperor. Part of chinese rituals and culture. The angmoh couldn't understand.

Later, by who? It started applying to the alive - residential, the land approach, why? Chinese says the Heaven unveils secret to human, best to follow this observed 'pattern'. Sure no wrong.

Go and study the names assigned to these stars - the 'road names' spread over northern sphere!

The truth?

Go South pole, sit down, look into sky. 'Heaven reveals other sets of screts' some might proclaim. If majority chinese stay in south sphere, the 'tombs' would be in another shape!

The babyloonian stayed near equatot, they observed the 'yellow belt' from the sky! and this 'yellow belt' concept went all the way to China then become 'day & time' picking technique!

One thing, babyloonians also observed today's 12 zodiacal constellations, along the equator!

So, you want application of chinese's 北斗七星, or babyloonians' yellow belt &12 zodiacal constellation models? 

ZWDS definitely has incorporated the 北斗七星 model, so can this model unfold future? He who unfolds future sure can tell the past, however, he who tells past does not mean he can tell future, why ? Think!

any tips on how to use ? need to show bazi birth ? how does it works ?

Kali,

Sorry man, dunno how to use, only know some FS poems like to use the star name and the 4 main heavenly animals name use for symbolising up down left right. But then stars' name are just name, so sometimes poem use star's name rather then saying gua name, but i think beside name most importantly is how to identify them when we see them on land. Like "John" is a common name, but whats the difference between this "John" and that "John"?

Cheers !

Tips:

- Have solar system picture in mind.

- DOB is time & space on earth with respect to other stars.

- DOB is like a 'balance sheet'- a snapshot of a picture - tells a particular point of 'time', not space.

- ZWDS says this 'time', decides one's destiny. Why? Stars movement!

- It uses 14 major stars, 39 constellation, YY and of course with the 12-grid for 'explanation'

- It is a 'model'

- HOW the designer KNOWs the 'Cause & Effect'? - Relationship of STARS to human's life, some more very specfic to DOB in 60-yr structure?

- Must be God, or sets of 'taken-for-granted-assumptions'.

I think whatever stars or FS, first we must change ourselves first then the stars and environment will change. Example if we decide to clean up our messy room, is it us that change ? Or some other unseen forces that change us? Firstly, I think our heart change first (人心改), then FS and Stars change (天心换和天星移).

穷则变,变则通。。。。

Wah lau....$4k to you nothing ma.....

There are 3 kinds of talk i) master very good, effective.....everywhere talk ii)master very bad, hai si lang, cost people sway.....also everywhere tlak iii) nobody talk about this fellow....jialat liao....something wrong

hi kcwee,

the three type of masters you mentioned above sound quite right. I think Jo Ching / Kevin Foong falls under category 3? I didn't see people commenting them especially Kevin Foong. For Jo Ching, i know people said he has some bad reviews but i am still waiting for the bad reviews PM. Anyone know this? i am urgently seeking for FSM help on my ba zi analysis.... if needed, i guess a name change as well. I think i need it. Then fengshui at my house that i stayed for almost one year and so far very suay....

Please, anyone here can recommend a good one??

Edited by vianice

Wah lau....$4k to you nothing ma.....

There are 3 kinds of talk i) master very good, effective.....everywhere talk ii)master very bad, hai si lang, cost people sway.....also everywhere tlak iii) nobody talk about this fellow....jialat liao....something wrong

hi kcwee,

the three type of masters you mentioned above sound quite right. I think Jo Ching / Kevin Foong falls under category 3? I didn't see people commenting them especially Kevin Foong. For Jo Ching, i know people said he has some bad reviews but i am still waiting for the bad reviews PM. Anyone know this? i am urgently seeking for FSM help on my ba zi analysis.... if needed, i guess a name change as well. I think i need it. Then fengshui at my house that i stayed for almost one year and so far very suay.... in my marriage.... big quarrels until beating (OMG). I can't believe this will happen to me.... so i need a good FSM asap.

Please, anyone here can recommend a good one??

Wah lau eh.....you sooo suay arh.....how come kena this type of man.......jialat leh.....man beat woman (shame shame).....woman beat man (proud proud ). Fsm must find la but kung fu master also must find liao.....must learn self defence mah. Learn Tae Kwon Do easy and fast. CC can enrol there. Must help yourself....don't get bullied. Wha Lau, I cannot tahan men like that wanna.......

I think your house also something wrong leh

hi kcwee,

the three type of masters you mentioned above sound quite right. I think Jo Ching / Kevin Foong falls under category 3? I didn't see people commenting them especially Kevin Foong. For Jo Ching, i know people said he has some bad reviews but i am still waiting for the bad reviews PM.

Whoa.....needless to ask la. Imagine you yourself, if your dentist si suah lai.....you still dare to recommend? Many of us good nature, don't want to spoil people's rice bowl......don't want to mention anymore the name liao la.....tio bo?

Wah lau eh.....you sooo suay arh

I think your house also something wrong leh

hi kcwee,

between can you pm me fsm that is gd? of course, bad one too. in need of urgent help.

Edited by vianice

hi kcwee,

i m so suay loh.... i regret cos didn't make police report. he slapped me and i slapped him back. i was so suprised he can do this to me lor....

i only do yoga b4 leh... i m weak lar.... kena bullied.

between can you pm me fsm that is gd? of course, bad one too. in need of urgent help.

i just spoken to this man (husband), he said he dun trust fengshui anymore after what happened in our house for this year.... since we moved in.

He still argued with me. He put an aquariam in a corner next to sofa. initially i still don't find anything wrong. but after seeing his fish, keep dieing and dieing every few months, i told him yesterday that if his fish keep dieing, it might be due to the position of his aquariam is not right. He still say dun believe fengshui. If he dun believe, why he put aquariam n keep 3 fish - one black and 2 white? Does this means for growing wealth?? i read somewhere saying if the water feature is not positioned correctly, it will cause disaster. please lor, he said dun believe fengshui but still implement fengshui at home.

So he dun trust fengshui. if i ask FSM to come and see the house, if need reno, i also duno hw to pursuade him. I can fork out mine but his share leh??

to b honest, no fsm can predict who marry who. All these are in heaven's secrets. Sometimes u wonder why older parents marry n fight each other until death to them apart. Unfortunately you have become one of the unfortunate victim in marriage.

(in this forum, we are not going to determine who is right or wrong ...only you know your spouse).

If you are asking who is going to pay for the fsm share to make both lives better, why not u give in instead ? Why make yourself angry over who pays the fsm fees ? Go ahead and invite fsm - do those recommendations that is possible to change.

Fishes die could be water issues (i m a expert in arowana and gold fish only and can assist you on that, but to relate fish to fengshui - sorry i no answer). Back to fish - u say it die every x months ..it is probably a water issue that is not condusive to the fishes.

I hope this clarifies