Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Ba Zhi Analysis At Fu Lu Shou - My Experiences

And for the music break...

Incidentally, you might want to know that Teresa was much more famous in Japan, before she was in her native Taiwan. She influenced the generation of Japanese female singers, in how she pronounced and delivered the Japanese lyrics. Previously, the female Japanese singers would sing like a male.

In this live performance, a rare mistake was captured of Teresa's singing towards the end of the song.

So, what would the Golden Snake year bring us, other than the pouring rains?

Enjoy!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Total damage i paid : $200 for zi wei (if it is expensive, please look for alternatives). If you have $20 ziwei or direct internet translation, please let forum members know.

Thanks for the field report. Think I'll go see for myself.

Internet alternatives too generalised.

Thank you for the field report.

I could google for what the Ziwei would cover. In your case, does it provide the timing or cycle (of the up and down of the respective category)?

Cheers!

I would suggest you go see the basic ba zi of $30 and most u loss only $30. Maybe my bazi is too common and he can provide answers easily. BTW i forgot to say that when he first hand-written the bazi chart - i compared his plot calculations with joey yap free tool bazi and all characters are the SAME. I would say computer generation or hand-written are the same EXCEPT in translation and interpretion which is dependend on the Master per se.

As for zi wei, he will pen down every chinese words (sorry he no good in english, but can use dialect) for each boxes in general in writing. And he takes 10 days to write it down. And he really explain most of it instead of superficially explain. I think the older forum members remembered in the past, i wrote about fs master Mr Dong Noong Zhen - if i remembered clearly, he only superficially explain zi wei - eg i remembered he told me i should be staying in condo (that was few years back) . Compare to his geomancer, at least he tell me i have 2 properties which are more detailed.

Yes he provide the ups / downs of each boxes.

i forgot to add a point during the zi wei on health box - which is interesting like retrieving out my dark secret.

He told me i like to sleep in the afternoon most of the time. (I was scratching my head and thinking he talk nonsense )

you guys must be wondering and very unlikely scenario ...actually hor ...during lunch hours weekdays, i often go to foot massage and did sleep during the session and this has been MANY YEARS liao ..not one month or two month thing.

So i would say he is 100% right for this point. (of course sat and sun no count because i believe everyone does take a nap in the afternoon)

Thanks for the field report. Think I'll go see for myself.

Internet alternatives too generalised.

Midlife crisis?

Before going, suggest read this elementary write-up by NUS students.

Very straight forward.

No hit around the bush.

Clear, short, easy to understand the bazi fundamental.

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/gem-projects/hm/0203-1-44-heavenly_secrets/heavenly_secrets.pdf

He told me i like to sleep in the afternoon most of the time. (I was scratching my head and thinking he talk nonsense )

Snake year eats snake, 'very meaningful'.

Incidentally, you might want to know that Teresa was much more famous in Japan, before she was in her native Taiwan. She influenced the generation of Japanese female singers, in how she pronounced and delivered the Japanese lyrics. Previously, the female Japanese singers would sing like a male.

In this live performance, a rare mistake was captured of Teresa's singing towards the end of the song.

So, what would the Golden Snake year bring us, other than the pouring rains?

Just back from Tokyo.

翁倩玉 sowed seed. Teresa took shade.

何日君再来.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/81388537

立春 then 雨水, different by 15 days and 1 hr. Nothing 'special' in history.

We had 384 lunar days last year, don't forget.

清明 would be the best period to see stars over northern hemisphere.

http://baike.baidu.com/view/901075.htm?fromId=68832

Midlife crisis?

Spot on. Are you a FSM? Just kidding.

Like Kalimantan, I prefer to be the consumer of services and let others interpret for me.

Think of it as a mid-trip refuelling station. Clear some doubts.

BTW, something is wrong with my IE settings. Can't open your hyperlink.

Spot on. Are you a FSM? Just kidding.

Like Kalimantan, I prefer to be the consumer of services and let others interpret for me.

Think of it as a mid-trip refuelling station. Clear some doubts.

BTW, something is wrong with my IE settings. Can't open your hyperlink.

Kalimantan, u, me are experiencing midlife crisis.

The heavenly secrets file sent to yr msn account liao.(I've been keeping yr account for > 2yrs, good hor).

The 'long' link, just in case.

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/gem-projects/hm/0203-1-44-heavenly_secrets/heavenly_secrets.pdf

Yr '3 golden flowers' will supply u fuel soon.

My fuel is depleting.

Remember: problems build character.

Whoa Seh....Happy chinese NY le.....what i missed? Time to kpo liao......

a) he told me there are many templates in interpreting the destiny, but he focus only on bazi and zi wei

As I understand from other masters....both the same....bazi also give the same result as zi wei. You mean he need to split to zi wei before he can tell more.....nonsense.....tio pian liao. So he make extra money from you liao hahaha

c) house fengshui - he told me it is necessary for ONCE baseline will do and it changes the next 20 years. (hmm if that is the case, why should i follow other fs master and was told yearly audit is necesary ?) - maybe other forum members can comments.

he can be right, can be wrong...depending on what 'gung fu' he has. 20 yrears type should be into 三元运. Some theory even longer and some shorter....all dpend on their school of feng shui. You think also know la....a person house luck can last 20years....kenna sai

Anyway i guess that was just a sales speech from him - main thing whether he is good in interpreting my data chart.

1. Health - he told me i have respiratory problem when young, few years later i will outgrown it - 100% accurate (i have "hey gu" (hokkien translation) during young days and i have outgrown it.

Many masters can tell this also le.....

2. properties - he told me i have 2 houses now - 100% accurate.

Wha....impress!

3. wealth - i cannot keep wealth in younger days, only middle age onwards - my wealth is well managed and keeps increasing. - 100% accurate. Also he told me i have no inheritance - 100% true

To me quite general.....I came across a master who indicated which exact years wealth came

4. type of wife i married - my wife don't not interfere my life and vice versa - 100% again ! Also say my wife got earning power (hehe sometimes i borrow $ from my wife) - 100% accurate

Very shallow le....one of the master I consulted can even use my bazi to talk about my wife's character, which year we argue jialat jialat and what was her motive, reason behind.....

5. Marriage - 100% again. He told me i married late and at what age i got married.

Got liao le....this means he told you which year you married?

6. My characteristics - 100% - generally he did say what my friends also said about myself (i know some of you disagreed with general statment like this - but i think he summarise well on my characters)

Whoa lao....common stuffs

i) some of the customers who already has a good life (but wants a better quality life) - can put 5 dragon pearls which are outsourced to overseas Thai monk to chant. The 5 big pearls are named as "jin long", "fu long", "qiang long", "sheng long" and "qing long" (long means dragon in chinese). He has a brochures to described this. He told me these 5 pearls will be put in the best place at house fengshui. However if u moved house, he will again do free of charge to move the 5 pearls to the new house (aiya it like moving your home altar to another new place) - This service cost $4k.

ii) house fengshui - he charged about 780. I ask him what he needs to do to make things better at home, is it placing objects again ? He told me yes, and something cost $100+ dollars, but not necessary to do all this.

I've given a comprehensive description on him. I would say interpreting PAST data is accurate. Does that mean interperting future data component is accurate too ? That remains to be seen as i have many years ahead of me to reflect back.

Also the sales speech describe by him (house fs and monk thing) - was it another "make money scam" for people who wants to chase better lives ? I cannot comment, but is this a bad impression to his translation skillset ?

Bro...maybe you not expose.....I attended some class, talked to the teacher....came to know some insider traits le. Firstly, is there any reason he need 1-2 weeks to meet you again for zi wei? Some masters actually took the time to refer to books or other colleagues. Do you know his upstairs got classes on Zi Wei? Also some masters like those popular ones sometimes pass the cases to apprentice. They charge you 200, paid the apprentice 50. They still make 150. Once finish, they just double check. The teacher said: A good master, look at the bazi can straight away work out and relate all the information. Got ask why must $4k and not $3k or $1k. Can you ask him for some referrals of families who spent the $4k and prosper? Like that I also wan ah....good life means no sickness, every year got increment and pian cai....wife don't disturb me can liao

I think the future data component for everyone is when the bad comes, can this master help us to escape.

For your case, don't know what's your private stuffs....hope its accurate....but without, I think its not worth it. There are many bazi masters who are more comprehensive than this. Also a good master never sell people $4k things (good life=good feng shui=dragon pearls? Then apply feng shui for what? All masters sell pearls can liao).....why some masters help people for much lesser $$$ figures? You so smart....think also know la...tio bo

Edited by kcwee

wah long comments from kcwee, anyway here are my comments.

1. bazi can be detailed as zi wei ? Actually i do not know the relationship. I thought bazi only a few characters here or there ? Or maybe should have print out joey yap's bazi tool and ask geomancer to interpret since both computer and hand-written are the same. I always thought bazi is about 5-10 years thing in general, compare to ziwei which is yearly for the different boxes ?

2. person house luck ? can define a bit more ?

3. he did tell me which exact wealth years will come , but do u know of any master who can tell which week or month instead of years ? He told me he is unable to predict which days or month. Maybe his skill level not there ?

4. wife thing : i doubt anyone can see Person's X bazi and then "infer" another person's bazi characters with much details. In that case, might as well i be your friend, then he infer my characterisics from your bazi instead ? I would say geomancer stated "my wife and myself do not interfere each other" is already good enough in a summary which i faced almost everyday , than in details on what exactly happen is really unbelievable.

5. As for the apprentice and class thing, that i do not know how the industry work. I never see any classes there.

6. As for the 4k thing, he told me it is for house fengshui for "add-on" service. Like what you said, if u have a good bazi, no need to spend $$$ on house fenghui and bazi will take care of everything. I need to find out on the families on who spend on this 4k, but which customer will tell him if the thing do not work ? I agreed with u, 4k is too much for those powerful thai monks that chant on those pearls. But who will take the steps to do it ?

alamak $200 fly liao - should have spent on prostitutes instead than on an old man lol .

anyway, introduce your master contacts as well lah so everyone can adjust their expectations. No point hiding their names.

wah long comments from kcwee, anyway here are my comments.

Si bei Eng ah....nothing to do....no majong kaki....plan wrongly....so help you to analise hehe

1. bazi can be detailed as zi wei ? Actually i do not know the relationship. I thought bazi only a few characters here or there ? Or maybe should have print out joey yap's bazi tool and ask geomancer to interpret since both computer and hand-written are the same. I always thought bazi is about 5-10 years thing in general, compare to ziwei which is yearly for the different boxes ?

Same la...no difference la...last time oso tot the same until attended class. Both oso got software, if your chart is printed out type, most probably from software. Steady master use fingers to calculate wannah.

2. person house luck ? can define a bit more ?

Different feng shui school teaching la....attended one class at golden mile there, feng shui got yearly wnana.....for me can be bull, not necessary le. The class teacher teach about all the different "Shen" and "Sha" la....so every year siao liao.

3. he did tell me which exact wealth years will come , but do u know of any master who can tell which week or month instead of years ? He told me he is unable to predict which days or month. Maybe his skill level not there ?

Definitely not there from your say.....I attended one bazi class at holiday inn, this master demonstrated and predicted one student which month and given a few dates and what money he received, gilat right? But one student asked him something and the accuracy not there...so discounted.

4. wife thing : i doubt anyone can see Person's X bazi and then "infer" another person's bazi characters with much details. In that case, might as well i be your friend, then he infer my characterisics from your bazi instead ? I would say geomancer stated "my wife and myself do not interfere each other" is already good enough in a summary which i faced almost everyday , than in details on what exactly happen is really unbelievable.

Summary most masters out there can do already....

5. As for the apprentice and class thing, that i do not know how the industry work. I never see any classes there.

Not his class la...its another fsm at 2nd level wanna. They got give certificate also le.....this one I don't bother cos don't believe in fs ornaments.

6. As for the 4k thing, he told me it is for house fengshui for "add-on" service. Like what you said, if u have a good bazi, no need to spend $$$ on house fenghui and bazi will take care of everything. I need to find out on the families on who spend on this 4k, but which customer will tell him if the thing do not work ? I agreed with u, 4k is too much for those powerful thai monks that chant on those pearls. But who will take the steps to do it ?

Wah lau....$4k to you nothing ma.....

There are 3 kinds of talk i) master very good, effective.....everywhere talk ii)master very bad, hai si lang, cost people sway.....also everywhere tlak iii) nobody talk about this fellow....jialat liao....something wrong

alamak $200 fly liao - should have spent on prostitutes instead than on an old man lol .

You condo le...I hdb oso nvr complain....must pay to learn the lesson ma....actually this master can do la but i don't like the subsequent sales pitch....gian peng type

anyway, introduce your master contacts as well lah so everyone can adjust their expectations. No point hiding their names.

Just like you mention this wanah....surely got a sucker go wan....then hor, he kenna persuaded for the $4k thing.....you may have a chance the person start swearing here...even not, this person gone $4k ma buay song la.

Those I got reading last time....not all perfect wanah

I would suggest you go see the basic ba zi of $30 and most u loss only $30. Maybe my bazi is too common and he can provide answers easily. BTW i forgot to say that when he first hand-written the bazi chart - i compared his plot calculations with joey yap free tool bazi and all characters are the SAME. I would say computer generation or hand-written are the same EXCEPT in translation and interpretion which is dependend on the Master per se.

As for zi wei, he will pen down every chinese words (sorry he no good in english, but can use dialect) for each boxes in general in writing. And he takes 10 days to write it down. And he really explain most of it instead of superficially explain. I think the older forum members remembered in the past, i wrote about fs master Mr Dong Noong Zhen - if i remembered clearly, he only superficially explain zi wei - eg i remembered he told me i should be staying in condo (that was few years back) . Compare to his geomancer, at least he tell me i have 2 properties which are more detailed.

Yes he provide the ups / downs of each boxes.

Believed BK'll get a similar 'field report', if he goes. My interpretation of 'bazi'.

- Ganzhi(10 Gan & 12 Zhi)system is basically a chinese numerical system, consisting of 'words'.

- It is the 'myths' of the 'relabellings' and their definitions/interpretations attached to these Gans and Zhi.

- Must admit these 'relabelling' is quite complicated in nature, like yinyang, wuxing, direction, etc

- When/how/why did zhi's 子 be associated with 'Rat'?, 0 deg...

- Why this animal chiong with that animal in opposite direction? Definition/observation/conclusion correct?

- When/how/why did Gan's 甲 be associated with 'wood', 'yang', and 'East'?

- Why some say year pillar associate with 'grand parents', while some say 'parents'.

- Why 3 pillar no good, 4 pillar are better?

- Month pillar represent self/wife/sibling, etc who defined the 'meanings'. How true are these 'meaning'?

- What has the 'particular point of time' of birth be associated with the 60 year cycle?

Let's see below example:

- Label 'bepgof' as 'dog' or 'cat', attached some definitions to 'dog' and 'cat', then start interprete these 'relabels' from the angle of perceived characteristics of dog and cat and conclude bepgof is a '4 legs animal', with 'fur', '2 eyes', like to eat fish, bone, cannot feed with veg, cat cannot touch water......lifespan of 10yrs.....

- There are many 'components' associate in the bazi interpretation process, let alone the construction method and its limitations.

- I took years to read, to understand the meanings, the history, put my 'doubts' aside without wearing any glass first....eventually.

If Ivy in Singapore is labelled as 'Queen', can this Ivy then possess the powers of being a 'real Queen' in the UK?

That makes me say bazi is a labelling game.

i do agree with kcwee on sales pitch (though geomancer did not insist on sell sell sell)

and i think i know why the geomancer "highlight" to me the "add-on" service ...maybe he "forsee" i am wealthy for the next 30 years and the affordability index is high. Otherwise he won't even talk about it. :sport-smiley-004:

alamak too bad i am not wealthy, for wealth people don't spend time on forum and internet.

:jawdrop: