Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beejeebee

Our One Bedroom "penthouse"

That's my grand plan tooooooo :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

When are you getting your popcorn, kim? :notti:

The guy never reply my message.... Think may need Ong to help use his influence already... :dribble: :dribble:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeah I'm really worried about maintaining a white sofa. Maybe will go with other light colors but not white. How about light grey? (yes grey again :D)

Oh, the feature wall is fabricated using gypsum board, not carpentry, to cut cost. So cannot use laminate. Can only use paint or wallpaper.

Yup the shelf is to put players. Looks a bit weird right? But it cannot be under the tv cos will affect the walking space.

Hmm breaking the shelf into 2 might work.. At least wont look like a tongue sticking out right :bleah:

To house players using the shelf, need to be deep set, need to provide allowance for placement & wires input. Players wont last nowadays, plus you are subjected to upgrade.

The guy never reply my message.... Think may need Ong to help use his influence already... :dribble: :dribble:

trying already, give me some time. :P

Hahaha. This popcorn is a Popcorn Hour A400, a media player.

Check out the link

:sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

oh.. it's a media streamer? means u dun have to DL movies to watch? just choose movies from the popcorn directly and stream ah?

Hahaha. This popcorn is a Popcorn Hour A400, a media player.

Check out the link

:sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

Something like an Andriod box?

I bought a Minix at IT Show last month.. but instead of a box, it's like doongle that I just plug into the TV & start watching all sorts of serials, movies & programmes on the server. Oso turn my TV into a Smart TV (although it is already one c/w build-in web browser on its own.. haha! :)) Gd buy!

oh.. it's a media streamer? means u dun have to DL movies to watch? just choose movies from the popcorn directly and stream ah?

Eh nope, I think gotta download and store in a HDD or NAS in order to play. It's not one of those streaming media player.

Something like an Andriod box?

I bought a Minix at IT Show last month.. but instead of a box, it's like doongle that I just plug into the TV & start watching all sorts of serials, movies & programmes on the server. Oso turn my TV into a Smart TV (although it is already one c/w build-in web browser on its own.. haha! :)) Gd buy!

Wow sounds good! Where is the server hosted? How much is the dongle? :D

Eh nope, I think gotta download and store in a HDD or NAS in order to play. It's not one of those streaming media player.

Wow sounds good! Where is the server hosted? How much is the dongle? :D

Check out this website http://www.minix.com.hk/

Neo G4 is wat I got from recent IT Show at $188 c/w the registered App that allows access to the database of programmes (real-time updating). Think the server should be hosted in PRC ba! If interested, can pm u the local shop @ Sim Lim that I got it from. Went ard Sim Lim to chk, there are many other similar Android boxes but all boxy boxy kind.. this the only dongle kind I saw.. So far, I've watched a few movies & latest HK series (even current ones in HK) on it liao..:)

Edited by jus4fun

Neo G4 is wat I got from recent IT Show at $188 c/w the registered App that allows access to the database of programmes (real-time updating). Think the server should be hosted in PRC ba! If interested, can pm u the local shop @ Sim Lim that I got it from. Went ard Sim Lim to chk, there are many other similar Android boxes but all boxy boxy kind.. this the only dongle kind I saw.. So far, I've watched a few movies & latest HK series (even current ones in HK) on it liao..:)

I have something like this too but mine is the boxy boxy type like you mentioned.

Mine is neomedia D70. It's supposed to be a 3-in-1 system with live TV but I have never used that. So far I have been using the VOD (video on demand) feature and it's quite ok. Just not as sleek as a dongle :bleah:

How's the download speed of Neo G4? Does it buffer in the midst of watching? I suppose it's using wifi.

This dongle streams drama and movies from online? Is it hard to find the content? Does it lag during streaming?

Hi beejeebee & bleucheeze> ya using wifi.. i'm on fibre so far so gd - smooth playback with very little buffering/lag unless the video source lousy quality. my friend not on fibre but oso quite ok. i watch mostly from the 'video-on-demand' title listings available.. from serial drama to movies to variety.. from asian to western.. or u can do a search for what u wanna watch but not in the title listings.. can oso watch real-time programmes streaming from overseas channels (but mostly PRC channels though) :)

Edited by jus4fun

Hi beejeebee & bleucheeze> ya using wifi.. i'm on fibre so far so gd - smooth playback with very little buffering/lag unless the video source lousy quality. my friend not on fibre but oso quite ok. i watch mostly from the 'video-on-demand' title listings available.. from serial drama to movies to variety.. from asian to western.. or u can do a search for what u wanna watch but not in the title listings.. can oso watch real-time programmes streaming from overseas channels (but mostly PRC channels though) :)

my place got problem with fibre lo. M1 say cannot set up coz using second port. they have no capabilities.

now i'm lost. =(

Know of anyone who may have to transfer their cable or ADSL connection? i can take over.

I see. Thanks for sharing! VOD ones must pay?