Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peace Mind

Tempur Mattress

That's good to hear. :) I also read that the softness comes after 5 to 6 years and may be uncomfortable. And ! really hope not. What about the symphony pillow?? I have yet to try but it sounds good.

Size M smaller and lower and more suitable for me. Size L is thicker and I didn't like it. Fiance is is getting that instead.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

That's good to hear. :) I also read that the softness comes after 5 to 6 years and may be uncomfortable. And ! really hope not. What about the symphony pillow?? I have yet to try but it sounds good.

Size M smaller and lower and more suitable for me. Size L is thicker and I didn't like it. Fiance is is getting that instead.

• Like 1

i am using tempur original 20 for close to 3 years... it's been very good.. no regrets... thought i probably should have consider cloud or sensation more for the sinking feeling.... no warm feeling without aircon it's ok. with air con also no difference. i think key thing is also your bedlinen must be good... we use intero bedlinen very good... we did try john little staples series and it was terrible (though the threadcount was high).

pillow wise, we never quite used the symphony pillows. need to buy the right size and the size matters becos of the height. take the crush fill pillow (think they call dogbone) will be the best... don't take the symphony... take the bolster type also good... use symphony might as well use stylemaster

Why? We chose 1 classic m and 2 classic l pillow but thought most people can use symphony. Coz the extra one will be for guest. Dogbone hard to find pillow case right? Hehee...

What's the diff between Dogbone n symphony?

Can't wait for my tempur mattress. We got the raphsody. :)

Haha. Cos i guess i have never quite get used to it. but ur right. dogbone hard to find pillow case...

i tried dogbone ( i don't know the real name) and it's more plushy than symphony... it's like the foam is torn apart inside. pretty good feeling..

I got the rhapsody 20. Yipee. Can't wait to sleep in it

BTW, which tempur pillows is good? Or rather, which ones do you use? I chose the original ones.

Hi Pills !!

where u bought your rhapsody 20 ????

I saw it before at Singapore expo before....did some research and decided to get it never see Tempur again at the last few expo fair. It was indeed cheaper. Do u know when is their next "affair" at the Singapore Expo ???

Yup, got it at expo for 3500 in May. Came with 3 free tempur pillows. We could choose what we wanted.

They may have sale again this gss I think.

If not, go to robinson's and ask. Their pricing is good and especially with the member's card. Only thing is freebies may be less.

Edited by pills

To share my feedback after sleeping on Tempur for 1 week. My bedroom is is facing south but the wall is a West facing one with the bed against it. We have no problem with fn switched on at night and mattress and pillows feels ok even though they're fully memory foam.

One night when it was hot, my fiance mentioned that e felt slightly warm on the mattress but shortly after, it was fine. 1 time, i went home to sleep on a hot afternoon and the mattress does feel warmer than usual but not to the extent where it is uncomfortable.I would think any room would feel as warm on such hot day.

No problem with heat issue at all for our Tempur mattress and am loving it.

Fiance is used to sleeping on a harder mattress and said his back aches a little sleeping on this new Tempur mattress so let's see whether he'll get use to it eventually.

Yes, maybe. We specially bought Egyptian cotton cover at Robinson's sales.But still.. it's not as hot as some claim. At least so far so good for us.

Btw, the Tempur mattress protector is really good. Waterproof abd made of Tensel cotton. So soft and thin that we don't even feel it.