Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
autumnwind

Our First Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi autumnwind, welcome to the 3-roomers' club (wonder how i cld hv missed a fellow 3-roomer & not said hi earlier :P) & congrats on a seemingly smooth-sailing reno! Cheers! :yamseng:

Sidetrack: ya, hv been to Good Year twice.. like the ulu-ness & rectro feel but the fd (except their coffee spare ribs) like so-so nia. wld liek to find a chance to try their BKT upon ur gd review! :)

Hi hi can someone here share how to get to Good Year BKT?

This reminds me of another eatery that has the word 'Good' in their name. Good Chance Popiah at Bukit Merah where you can DIY your own Popiah. Not that cheap but fun experience.

Hi hi can someone here share how to get to Good Year BKT?

This reminds me of another eatery that has the word 'Good' in their name. Good Chance Popiah at Bukit Merah where you can DIY your own Popiah. Not that cheap but fun experience.

It's at 15 Tampines Ave. Quite near to Ikea/Giant/Courts @ Tampines. It's a inconspicuous slip-road (on ur left if u coming from Tampines Link) along the old Tampines Road, after u pass a few temples.

MK - you intend go all the way East from the West to eat BKT? Really a glutton.. errr i mean 好食之人... i guess comfort fd needed now huh... kekeke :lol:

Edited by jus4fun

Oh yes comfort food is always a strong motivator but we are making a trip to ikea tampines soon to get something so might as well familiarize ourselves with the area heehee

Wa the bak gu tek sounds nice!

Btw, here is a link http://www.ikeahackers.net/ if you wanan get creative with your ikea stuff to really make it your own customised version!

Good luck on your renovations!

Woah! I dunno if we can rise up to the challenge wor... the website seems so interesting!

We tried their braised pork ribs that day and it was only so-so. Read reviews that their assam fish head and salted egg crab/prawn good too! Maybe will try those next time!