Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Snookie

Price Of Haircut And Hair Treatment In Singapore

Hello...

I've been going to my regular hair salon around Serangoon Gardens for a few years. I'm just wondering what is the current market price for hair cut and treatment in Singapore, in the heartlands.

how much are you paying for your haircuts?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello...

I've been going to my regular hair salon around Serangoon Gardens for a few years. I'm just wondering what is the current market price for hair cut and treatment in Singapore, in the heartlands.

$10, abt every 2 to 3 month.

Hello...

Hi,

it's interesting to see such a question being posted in the forum. Most of us don't really question ourselves if we are overpaying for hair services in the heartland areas. However, I must admit that hair services at heartland areas don't come cheap nowadays. A wash & blow dry for long hair past shoulders could cost you about SGD 20 nowadays.

From my perspective, Serangoon Gardens isn't defined as heartland becox the salons are located among landed properties. As such, I had the idea that for these salons to thrive in these affluent locations, they must possess a cuttin edge where hair techniques are concerned.

For hair treatments, there are plenty of brands in the market. Needless to say, those salons which are located in town are likely to bill u more becox of higher overhead costs eg higher rent.

U could try NEXT salon at Ion Orchard.