Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
anting

Microwave Oven

Hi all, anybody owns a microwave oven, the kind that can microwave and also a convection oven to grill/bake? Wondering if the baking/grill functions are good. I'm looking at the samsung or sharp ones. Pls share your feedback. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Brothers and Sisters

Interested in Sharp Steamwave Oven (AX-1100) Silver and Red color?

An intelligent, convenient, and healthier choice, this 3-in-1 steam oven works as a steamer, grill and microwave. In a compact kitchen, it is the perfect appliance to help you prepare a varied and healthy spread from chicken satay sticks to baked fish and steamed vegetables.

Steam cooking is in fact, very easy but best of all, it helps maintain vitamins, nutrients and taste in food. The Steamwave generates pure steam without the aid of microwave energy. Just select between two temperature ranges, high or low. You can even steam extremely delicate food without losing their goodness.

Hot features: • Steam cook function, 900W microwave function, 1100W grill function • Built-in removable water tank • Pure steam helps to preserve taste, vitamins, and colour of food • 15 pre-programmed steam menus, 3 steam-thawing settings, 4 microwave defrost menus, and 4 automatic grill menus • 2-layer steam cooking • Flatbed Technology • Low-maintenance, stainless steel oven cavity with dishwasher-safe steam trays make cleaning so easy •

1 year warranty

Outiside dimension: 33.1cm(H) x 52.0cm(W) x 50.0cm(D)
Cavity dimension: 21.0cm(H) x 34.3cm(W) x 38.0cm(D)

Good News!! From 1 July 2012, any purchases of Sharp Steamwave Oven entitles you to a FREE Borcam Casserole Dish with Cover (worth $29.00).
Microwave safe
2 L storage capacity
*While stocks last.
You can choose 6, 12, 24 months Credit Card Interest Free Instalment plan as well for your convenience.
Please pm us to ask for special discounted price.
Thanks & Regards,
Ryan
Edited by whwong1

Advertising of new microwaves can not be found too often. Now, this kitchen unit is in almost every house. However, if you want to replace your old microwave oven or you didn't have it but you decided to buy it on the resource https://www.reviewho.com/best-over-the-range-microwave-convection-oven-combo/ there is a useful review that will help you decide on a choice. Personally, I use a microwave oven every day and I can't imagine my life without it.