Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Guys,

Need some help. My room doesn't have any tv outlet or scv point as I've converted the computer room into my bedroom. Any idea how much it is to install new tv outlet/scv point? Or do I just need to install the scv point cuz I'm thinking of subscribing to it at a much later date. Can anybody recommend me good electrician...?

Thank you very much~! :D

Hi Mao Qiu,

Maybe I can help in fixing up the scv point to your desired location.

Pls feel free to contact me at my mobile: 97327439 or email: multiversed.engrg.svcs@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Regards,

Velton

Hi there, I am also looking for an electrician to wire my new 4 rm fly to my ID specifications. Does anyone have any electricians to recommend. I repeatedly see forumers asking for Mr Ong, Ah Keong and Mr Quek's contacts. May I also have their contacts also through pm or email for those who don't mind sharing? Thanks!

noor_aidil@yahoo.com.sg

Hi there, I am also looking for an electrician to wire my new 4 rm fly to my ID specifications. Does anyone have any electricians to recommend. I repeatedly see forumers asking for Mr Ong, Ah Keong and Mr Quek's contacts. May I also have their contacts also through pm or email for those who don't mind sharing? Thanks!

noor_aidil@yahoo.com.sg

hi you should consider KS Lightings Pte Ltd.

I dare not say they offer the cheapest eletrical services but all their workers are among the best attitude that i had encountered so far.

call/sms Mr Francis 90078810, the boss of KS, he actually came down to do the eletrical works in my flat at times... can you imagine the boss doing the works to ensure the works runs smoothly. His workers also very professional.

hi you should consider KS Lightings Pte Ltd.

I dare not say they offer the cheapest eletrical services but all their workers are among the best attitude that i had encountered so far.

call/sms Mr Francis 90078810, the boss of KS, he actually came down to do the eletrical works in my flat at times... can you imagine the boss doing the works to ensure the works runs smoothly. His workers also very professional.

Thanks for sharing! Will contact him and see what his quote is. If his price is reasonable and he will do a great job then that will be fantastic =)

Just got my electrical works started. Engaged Zenterra Engr. Not too bad, they were fast and did everything nicely. Prices pretty reasonable. One of the better quotes I got, just that the switches were in-house brands... but looked pretty good.

Good stuff! :good:

Just got my electrical works started. Engaged Zenterra Engr. Not too bad, they were fast and did everything nicely. Prices pretty reasonable. One of the better quotes I got, just that the switches were in-house brands... but looked pretty good.

Good stuff! :good:

Can share the contacts for Zenterra Engr?

Hi my contractor quoted the following which i felt that it was pretty expensive....

PLC: $45

SCV $85

Light: $8

Fan $45 (no installing of fan)

Double point: $65

Single Point: $45

Moving switch to elsewhere: $22

Heater : $75

is it over quoted? also is this considered as rewiring of the house?

anyone has cheap and good electrician to recommend?

when do we have to get the electrician over to do the wiring? right now my house is totally hacked....

Hi my contractor quoted the following which i felt that it was pretty expensive....

PLC: $45

SCV $85

Light: $8

Fan $45 (no installing of fan)

Double point: $65

Single Point: $45

Moving switch to elsewhere: $22

Heater : $75

is it over quoted? also is this considered as rewiring of the house?

anyone has cheap and good electrician to recommend?

when do we have to get the electrician over to do the wiring? right now my house is totally hacked....

You can try the ones that did for me. $7 for all light point (weather PLC or Light), $35 for fan. Add a bit here and there for wiring and all but should still be cheaper. They installed my lights for me last week, not bad. Can contact Chong at 94237985.

You should do the lights installation anytime before painting I think. :)