Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, 

would appreciate a lot if someone can send me contact for reliable electrician to fix lights. katherine_hor@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

WE ARE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Your home & office major or minor electrical work:

· Lighting point wiring for home and office 
· Switch socket outlet wiring for home and office 
· Air conditioner point wiring for home and office 
· Telephone, Data and SCV point wiring for home and office 
· Ceiling fan installation for home and office 
· Electrical troubleshooting and repair service 
· Outdoor Lighting | Landscape lighting installation for home and office

Please contact us :
M & I Electrical Services
Call or WhatsApp 9271 0114

Hi all,

Just want to share... i just had my rewiring electrical work (resale hdb at Seng Kang) done by Mr Quek and his assistant Christina.

My husband and I are very pleased with their workmanship and expertise. Very friendly team who will also give advises on lightings. We also understand that Mr Quek is a LEW so I guess it feels safer to engage him for the electrical Work. They share that they also do some renovation works but as we already have our own ID, we did not engage them to do any of the renovation works.

Highly recommend. Do PM me if you need their contact.

Happy renovating your place!

Cheers.

5 hours ago, CheesyChessy said:

Hi all,

Just want to share... i just had my rewiring electrical work (resale hdb at Seng Kang) done by Mr Quek and his assistant Christina.

My husband and I are very pleased with their workmanship and expertise. Very friendly team who will also give advises on lightings. We also understand that Mr Quek is a LEW so I guess it feels safer to engage him for the electrical Work. They share that they also do some renovation works but as we already have our own ID, we did not engage them to do any of the renovation works.

Cheers.

can pm or email me contact at sann_1@hotmail.com? thanks

On 14/08/2017 at 1:07 PM, CheesyChessy said:

Hi all,

Cheers.

Hi,

can share with me the contact?

On 31/03/2007 at 10:10 PM, Relacker said:

Mine is Mr Ong, he charge me 800 only for 5 rm flat and we did so many changes of switches! :-) nice guy, always thinking how to save $ for u!

Could you please PM me MR ONG contact. Thank you!