Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tobehappy

Hope To Live Happily...

The red, orange and green. Singtel, M1 and Starhub!

For certain plans, I think they will include the opennet installation for free, but you will need to check it out. I did not sign up with any of them. I went with ViewQwest.

Oh yes, the installation date will be quite some time later. Won't be so soon after registration. For mine, I signed up on 8 Sept and the OpenNet will come earliest on 30 Sept.

Actually I just called up Opennet yesterday. For those interested, the EARLIEST appointment you can get now is in mid-Oct.

But their advice to me was the same - that I can go to one of the traffic light telcos to see if they can throw in the Opennet installation for free.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya, usually 3 to 4 week minimum from signing up to installation. At the same time, some people said that if you called up OpenNet yourself, the wait is longer. No idea if it is true.

I went to buy a fridge and a TV today. Went to Harvey Norman at Bukit Panjang Plaza.

Was deciding between a panasonic and fisher & paykel for some time but the f&p ones that I saw were usually the narrow ones. Saw this in an ad and went to get it. This is the 68cm wide model, so it is more spacious than the 63cm one and the price is the same. So bye bye panasonic.

ip074450.jpg

This is the Full HD Internet 32" TV. Don't ask me why I bought it, just thought that I should just put one at home and since I don't really watch TV, I think 32" is more than enough.

ip071919.jpg

Actually I just called up Opennet yesterday. For those interested, the EARLIEST appointment you can get now is in mid-Oct.

But their advice to me was the same - that I can go to one of the traffic light telcos to see if they can throw in the Opennet installation for free.

Hmmm.... I went with my republic during the recent IT show as they offered 6 months fee waiver for 2 years subscription. My opennet point was installed last week and my republic will complete the installation this week.

I managed to get them to install the point near the window along the corridor and the white tubes are in between the window and the window grills. So, not so visible... 😅

Hmmm.... I went with my republic during the recent IT show as they offered 6 months fee waiver for 2 years subscription. My opennet point was installed last week and my republic will complete the installation this week.

I managed to get them to install the point near the window along the corridor and the white tubes are in between the window and the window grills. So, not so visible...

That's good to hear!

Hopefully the traffic light telcos can support us with free opennet installation as well.

Will check with the green one tomorrow

The telcos most likely will waive the cost but not for the cheapest plans I think.

For mine, I got 3 months fee waiver but opennet will only come end of this month!

Eh, my son's opinion is green speed not great, my mum's was orange wifi not great but son said wire ok and as for red, I got pissed when I learnt that I had to pay a whole lot of fees for relocation! So there! In the end, didn't pick them.

Edited by tobehappy

And some carpentry

Shoe cabinet as seen above

MBR 5-door wardrobe (Sorry, cannot take full view!) and a headboard storage

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

BR1 5-ft wardrobe

DSC_0444.jpg

And I don't have a clear picture of the living room DB cabinet, my dustbin box-up cabinet. My toilet wall-hung one is not fixed yet. Last minute order!

Mmm... the curtains are supposed to be silvery beige for night and brown for day, but due to light (or rather, lack of!), can't see clearly!

Yes! Opennet came today. Appointment was at 4pm to 6pm but they arrived at 3.45pm. The trunking was run near to the skirting and part of it is hidden behind the shoe cabinet, and the termination point is in the DB cabinet. But they were so rough! Open my door also can hit the new shoe cabinet. Luckily there was no dent or anything! Paint also can peel! Looked at me sheepishly and asked me how!! And fingerprints!! Ahh...

VQ will come next week. Whoohoo!