Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyz

Nike & Joyz Place

hi joyz - i like your kitchen door. Is it a bi-fold? May I know how much you paid for it, and from where? thanks

hi pebsb,

it is a PD door... i cannot remember how much we paid for it off hand. let me check it out when i get back before letting ya know. my ID is the one who got someone to fix it for us so i dunno where it is from.

the stool is it fabric or leather material, can't really tell from the pic.

but good choice! :) cute and small, can fit nicely in the area :bangwall:

joyz, is your study sliding door done by your ID? i'm looking for similar door for my study but ID quoted quite ex to do it, so now need to look for shops that can do such sliding door.

hi jessi,

yes, the sliding door is done by the ID and it is part of carpentry works... as for the stool, it is actually in fabric material that is removable for wash.

Edited by joyz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi krisie,

thanks!

we use Natural Cane (code: WW22617L) from ICI Dulux for living and dining areas as well as the passageway. i have 2 shades of yellow for my study, 2 shades of orange for bedroom 2 and 2 shades of blue for bedroom 3. As for master bedroom, we use a shade of brown. I cannot remember these colours exactly off hand... if you are keen, let me know so i can go home and try to dig the info out. :bangwall:

ooh.. I like Natural Cane oso!! :)

can pls help me to check out the shades tt u've used?? thanks thanks :rofl:

ooh.. I like Natural Cane oso!! :)

can pls help me to check out the shades tt u've used?? thanks thanks :bangwall:

hi krisie,

sure no prob. i will reply by tomorrow once i dig out the info. :rofl:

Hi Joyz,

I would like to check with you who you went to for your reno. I have been looking around for an ID for some time but couldnt find one with the right price. If you do not mind, you can PM or reply to this post with regards to yr ID. Thanks.

Hi Joyz,

I would like to check with you who you went to for your reno. I have been looking around for an ID for some time but couldnt find one with the right price. If you do not mind, you can PM or reply to this post with regards to yr ID. Thanks.

hi funksoulbrother,

we engaged Andy from Baroque D.zign as our ID. :bangwall:

Edited by joyz

ooh.. I like Natural Cane oso!! :bangwall:

can pls help me to check out the shades tt u've used?? thanks thanks :notti:

hi krisie,

paint info (ICI Dulux)...

balcony---Tawny

living, dining areas, passageway---Natural Cane

master bedroom---Bisque

study---Popcorn & Candlelight

bedroom 2---Turqoise Pool & Tracey

bedroom 3---Dessert Orange & Caravan

hope this helps! !!

Jiyz..Congrats..Reno finally complete and must say very well done..Really like the whole look and cosy feel for the place..I sure both of u will be very happy here ..congrats again.. Now can relex abit and enjoy the house.. :bangwall:

Jiyz..Congrats..Reno finally complete and must say very well done..Really like the whole look and cosy feel for the place..I sure both of u will be very happy here ..congrats again.. Now can relex abit and enjoy the house.. !!

hey Ben3555,

thanks! :bangwall:

hi krisie,

paint info (ICI Dulux)...

balcony---Tawny

living, dining areas, passageway---Natural Cane

master bedroom---Bisque

study---Popcorn & Candlelight

bedroom 2---Turqoise Pool & Tracey

bedroom 3---Dessert Orange & Caravan

hope this helps! :yamseng:

hi Joyz,

thanks for the paint info!!

i think most likely i will get ICI paint.. cos they offer real nice warm neutral colours!!

arrrggh.. i dun think I can use Natural Cane for most part of my house.. I went to look at the pix of my floor.. the colour of the floor tiles r oreadi similar to Natural Cane shade.. if i use Natural Cane.. haha floor and walls will b flushed!! wahahaha :notti::)

Edited by krisietong

hi Joyz,

thanks for the paint info!!

i think most likely i will get ICI paint.. cos they offer real nice warm neutral colours!!

arrrggh.. i dun think I can use Natural Cane for most part of my house.. I went to look at the pix of my floor.. the colour of the floor tiles r oreadi similar to Natural Cane shade.. if i use Natural Cane.. haha floor and walls will b flushed!! wahahaha :):drunk:

hi krisie,

no prob... i think you can try other colours too. many choices available so i am sure you can find matching colours. :P

hi joyz ! love ur kitchen especially the glass backing. wish i could do it bt nt within budget leh. :)

hi oonik grl,

thanks! i am sure you guys can still have a lovely kitchen without the black glass backing. :)

hey people,

it has been a while so how's everyone? i have uploaded more pics... in the midst of furnishing the place with more and more items. :)

can't wait to see more pics ! btw, where did u buy the metal chairs and tables ? any other designs ?

can't wait to see more pics ! btw, where did u buy the metal chairs and tables ? any other designs ?

hi oonik girl,

we saw the metal chairs at Giant (IMM) but not the table... we did not take note of other designs as we figured that they must be able to withstand sun and rain since they are to be placed at the balcony. i supposed plastic table and chairs can do the same job just that it might not look as aesthetically pleasing...

:sport-smiley-004: