Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyz

Nike & Joyz Place

your franke sink with the soap dispenser is nice :dancingqueen: can i know how much you got it for?

hi jessi,

i got the Franke double-bowl stainless steel sink, tap, soap dispenser as well as the Geneva accessory set for roughly $400+ if i did not remember wrongly. hope this helps! :dancingqueen:

Edited by joyz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi jessi,

i got the Franke double-bowl stainless steel sink, tap, soap dispenser as well as the Geneva accessory set for roughly $400+ if i did not remember wrongly. hope this helps! :o

thanks joyz! but is it troublesome to refill the soap dispenser?

thanks joyz! but is it troublesome to refill the soap dispenser?

no prob. nah, according to the salesperson, you can just unscrew the top portion (the part you see in the pic) and then pour the detergent inside. so i supposed it's pretty ok. anyway i can let you know more after i try fiddling around. hehe. :o

no prob. nah, according to the salesperson, you can just unscrew the top portion (the part you see in the pic) and then pour the detergent inside. so i supposed it's pretty ok. anyway i can let you know more after i try fiddling around. hehe. :o

Oic.... okie, thanks ya! maybe i will go down to the shop to check it out too :)

more reno updates at the reno blog but you guys might wanna check back later because it is a bit laggy lately. :bangwall:

spam spam odie here to spam... :P

ah.. u got the same sink as me!! yes the soap dispenser is useful :)

surprising it can last quite long.. for me who dont cook so much.. this is my 2nd time fill up since dec 06..

oh ur shoe cabinet with lights below.. ah.. envy.. wanted that kind of look too!! but.. budget didnt allow us to do that.. :D the whole wall is shoe cabinet? :notti:

how much u spend on the sliding door? we ddint have budget so maybe next time get a door for our study...

looking good for ur reno~ :D soon u can have furnitures in and move in! :)

hi there..... nice place you've got....

i like your shoe cabinet (the one with the mirrors).... heehee can look and check yourself before stepping out of the house..... :D

and your rooms look colorful!:) cool!:notti:

:)

spam spam odie here to spam... !!

ah.. u got the same sink as me!! yes the soap dispenser is useful :bangwall:

surprising it can last quite long.. for me who dont cook so much.. this is my 2nd time fill up since dec 06..

oh ur shoe cabinet with lights below.. ah.. envy.. wanted that kind of look too!! but.. budget didnt allow us to do that.. :bangwall: the whole wall is shoe cabinet? :bangwall:

how much u spend on the sliding door? we ddint have budget so maybe next time get a door for our study...

looking good for ur reno~ :bangwall: soon u can have furnitures in and move in! !!

thanks Odielim! same sink? wow!:dribble: seems like you love your sink too. yes, the whole wall is shoe cabinet... :P BUT... i dun have that many pairs of shoes, maybe only 3 pairs. maybe Nike wanna buy me more. let me think it that way coz i really dun mind. wahahaha! the sliding door costs about $1k+++ (higher end of 1k) but cannot remember exactly how much off hand. oh yes, cannot wait for reno to be over and everything to finish swee swee smoothly. :bangwall:

hi there..... nice place you've got....

i like your shoe cabinet (the one with the mirrors).... heehee can look and check yourself before stepping out of the house..... :bangwall:

and your rooms look colorful!:bangwall: cool!:bangwall:

:furious:

thanks mymelody! i have never thought of that use you mentioned! well, since you gave me this fabulous idea, i shall make full use of the mirror at the shoe cabinet. it makes so much sense... :bangwall:

yep same sink.. same tap.. haha the package right? did u buy the accessories too? i just find their chopping board too big for me.. quite hard to use.. can knock someone cold with that heavy wood... :notti:

yeah i was quoted around that price also for the sliding door.. sigh.. guess going to leave mine open for some time until one day.. strike 4D or TOTO.. maybe can get a new door for the study area.. :D

ooo nice.. mine half cabinet also cant fill up the shoe rack.. dont really have much shoes to wear.. i wear one pair until spoilt then get another one.. :P hee hee

nice full length mirror !!

yep same sink.. same tap.. haha the package right? did u buy the accessories too? i just find their chopping board too big for me.. quite hard to use.. can knock someone cold with that heavy wood... :P

yeah i was quoted around that price also for the sliding door.. sigh.. guess going to leave mine open for some time until one day.. strike 4D or TOTO.. maybe can get a new door for the study area.. :deal:

ooo nice.. mine half cabinet also cant fill up the shoe rack.. dont really have much shoes to wear.. i wear one pair until spoilt then get another one.. :P hee hee

nice full length mirror :P

me too! usually buy shoes only when they get worn out. my 3 pairs are sport shoes, go out shoes and work shoes. wahahaha! :lol:

Congrates! 8|

When are you moving in??

hi xinyi_reiko,

no idea exactly when as yet. shall clean up etc then decide. :dancingqueen:

Hey joyz! Your home looks perfect! So don't worry, reno looks tip-top, love the carpentary laminates. :dunno:

Hey joyz! Your home looks perfect! So don't worry, reno looks tip-top, love the carpentary laminates. :sport-smiley-004:

hi ivory,

thanks! hehe. shall update with more pictures soon... my kitchen is completed with black glass backing and the dining feature has got a full length mirror as well... :dribble: so hopefully i will clean up soon and then i can show ya guys more pictures. after cleaning up, we will place the decorative items. :notti: