Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyz

Nike & Joyz Place

Hi Joyz,

I love your balcony...din know HDB built balconies with glass wall now. So nice...too bad I already have a flat..if not i'll surely aim for balconies with such design. Look forward to more deco for your balcony.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice design especially the balconies, can have a cup of latte every evening and even convert into MJ session too. :sport-smiley-004:

Where did u brought ur salt & pepper holder? They are so cute din notice that until I read below the description. :P

Edited by Cantona7

Hi Joyz,

I love your balcony...din know HDB built balconies with glass wall now. So nice...too bad I already have a flat..if not i'll surely aim for balconies with such design. Look forward to more deco for your balcony.

thanks Prettibride! hehe. sorry about the late response, haven't been in the thread for quite a while. :)

Nice design especially the balconies, can have a cup of latte every evening and even convert into MJ session too. :yamseng:

Where did u brought ur salt & pepper holder? They are so cute din notice that until I read below the description. :)

hi Cantona,

thanks! sorry for the late reply and the salt+pepper holders are from Raffles City Shopping Centre if i didn't remember wrongly.

:o