Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyz

Nike & Joyz Place

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Looks like your renovations is moving on well. :bow:

Should be completing soon right??

:deal:

hi xinyi_reiko,

yeah currently at the final phases of reno. should be quite soon. after carpentry will be touch-ups. excited to see the final outcome.

:good:

hi ivory,

i think the purpose of chemical washing is to rid your tiles of stain and dirt. i guess it is usually done right before the carpentry works are up.

oh you can track our reno progress on the reno blog thatt's on my signature. :good:

Hey Joyz, I can't wait to see the floor tiles in its full grandeur! I'm so blur, did realise that u have a link to ur reno blog. Just checked it out! I like the colour of ur kitchen cabinets! In no time, ur place will done! :deal:

Hey Joyz, I can't wait to see the floor tiles in its full grandeur! I'm so blur, did realise that u have a link to ur reno blog. Just checked it out! I like the colour of ur kitchen cabinets! In no time, ur place will done! :dribble:

hi ivory,

oh i did not do up my flooring since my place is under a premium contract (design and build). hehe. but the chemical cleaning does help to remove dust and stains, especially dirt so we won't have such a hard time trying to clean up our place later on. so far we are pleased with the outcome of the kitchen cabinets. can't wait for reno to be done, glitch-free!

!!

Congrats, Joyz..looks like your reno. is finishing. !!

hi Homeowner,

thanks for dropping by! oh yes, reno is at its last stages. hopefully all goes well. !!

more pics are posted! we see more carpentry works at our new place! :deal: pardon me for the bad angles or poor lightings as i cannot find a good spot to stand. :notti:

more pictures? odie see see

@@ ... look here @@ there....

ooo u got the milo lights!! :lol: hee hee i love them.. wanted to put in the toilets but hubby only allow me in the balcony... zz nice dinning lights too...

ah.. ur kitchen cabinets finishing soon~ zz erh do u have service balcony? where will ur washer be? :(

more pictures? odie see see

@@ ... look here @@ there....

ooo u got the milo lights!! :( hee hee i love them.. wanted to put in the toilets but hubby only allow me in the balcony... :lol: nice dinning lights too...

ah.. ur kitchen cabinets finishing soon~ :lol: erh do u have service balcony? where will ur washer be? :P

hi Odie,

yes i have a service balcony, my washer will be situated there, i think i did post a picture of the washer base too. hehe. :notti:

HI there, most of ur lightings are similar as mine especially the dining one. Just curious did you get ur lightings from extreme lightings @ Balestier?

HI there, most of ur lightings are similar as mine especially the dining one. Just curious did you get ur lightings from extreme lightings @ Balestier?

hi wanderz,

oh we bought our lightings from Chelsea at jurong. :(

wow...carpentries are up and solid top is up too...good progress ! :D

hey thanks! this is a rather exciting phase for us, as in, you really see something... :sport-smiley-004: