Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PropertyAgent

Quality + Reasonable Curtains Blinds Vendors

Hi I'm look for some quality and reasonable price curtains blinds vendors. I'm a property agent, it is for my Clients home for her to rent out. So just helping her to source for curtains before the new tenant move in by end of this month.

Of course she got some budget around $1000 and her condos which is along Steven road. What I'm looking for is just normal day and night curtain with simple design. Not too expensive but she willing to pay around $1000 a bit more is ok. But it must be durable and can last at least another 5 year or more.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mr agent, how things at your side. I'm a agent too. Now the property market not doing so well. You had good contact and your clients trusted you on all this small furnishing. To be honest I had not sold any house for the past 2 months, time are bad.

Anyway regarding the curtains you mention. You can try this curtains shop at Balestier Road call Fabulous Curtains. I got their contact from this forum too. Someone talk about this website call http://www.mycurtainsandblinds.com/ you can check that too to save cost for your client.

Lastly let hope the property market get better next year. Good luck

Hi, i highly recommend Junleen from Clementi Kian Seng. Her price are reasonable and quality are good. Recently, my new house roller blinds and curtains were done by her and most of my friends and relatives said that it looks nice and value for money. :good:

• Like 1

My personel feedback, a visit to kian seng. Went to clementi hawker centre for breakfast today, so went to pay a visit http://clementikianseng.com/ to settle the curtains issue for my clients. Overall the shop look very well furnishing. I suppose they had not enough staff n no one came and service, perhap me and my wife went at the wrong time. They are attending customer. Anyway we need to pick up our child soon at united square so we left.

Then we went to http://www.fabulouscurtain.com/ after we pick up our child. A salesman Wilson came n services us. It quite a big showroom selling all the soft furnishing n bathroom fixture. But we only interested in curtains. This guy quite professional show us around and explain well. (Keep talking non stop) We told him our client budget and he base on our budget show us quite a lot of sample. I short list a few and arrange him n our client to meet up for actual measurement at 8.30pm today. No complain about him coz he willing to come even after 6pm excepts he is late for 15min. Should at least call us to inform you will be late. I very pai sei to let my customer wait for 15 min

Hi Mr agent, how things at your side. I'm a agent too. Now the property market not doing so well. You had good contact and your clients trusted you on all this small furnishing. To be honest I had not sold any house for the past 2 months, time are bad.

Anyway regarding the curtains you mention. You can try this curtains shop at Balestier Road call Fabulous Curtains. I got their contact from this forum too. Someone talk about this website call http://www.mycurtainsandblinds.com/ you can check that too to save cost for your client.

Lastly let hope the property market get better next year. Good luck

My personel feedback, a visit to kian seng. Went to clementi hawker centre for breakfast today, so went to pay a visit http://clementikianseng.com/ to settle the curtains issue for my clients. Overall the shop look very well furnishing. I suppose they had not enough staff n no one came and service, perhap me and my wife went at the wrong time. They are attending customer. Anyway we need to pick up our child soon at united square so we left.

Then we went to http://www.fabulouscurtain.com/ after we pick up our child. A salesman Wilson came n services us. It quite a big showroom selling all the soft furnishing n bathroom fixture. But we only interested in curtains. This guy quite professional show us around and explain well. (Keep talking non stop) We told him our client budget and he base on our budget show us quite a lot of sample. I short list a few and arrange him n our client to meet up for actual measurement at 8.30pm today. No complain about him coz he willing to come even after 6pm excepts he is late for 15min. Should at least call us to inform you will be late. I very pai sei to let my customer wait for 15 min

Fabulous Curtain not at all Fabulous.

Signed up with Fabulous Curtain during Dec 2013. They told me they have the colour of the curtain I like that's why I signed up with them. Turn out 2 days after payment, they informed me the fabric of that colour in their warehouse having defects. I waited for next batch 2 months later and they told me supplier stop production of the colour. They do not even have prove on what they said. If they do not have the colour in the first place why must conned me into signing the contract? Not only that, they did not follow up with my blinds and I had to keep calling them for appointment. Now is Aug 2014, they said they will remove the curtain quote from my bill and ask me pay up my remaining balance. Curtain they told me was high quality and very expensive and now they only remove $444 from my total bill. I signed up with them was $1300 for 3 blinds and 1 curtain in the living room. Now they told me actual price is $1966 before discount which they never inform me in the first place when I signed up. I questioned them why they took so long to reply me and they said very rudely that I am not their only customer. They even threatened to sue me for not paying up the remaining balance. They promised me a spare curtain at the very beginning but turn out said not enough spare curtain. I questioned them and they said no such thing.
I really feel this company is unreliable and dishonest.

Fabulous Curtain not at all Fabulous.

Signed up with Fabulous Curtain during Dec 2013. They told me they have the colour of the curtain I like that's why I signed up with them. Turn out 2 days after payment, they informed me the fabric of that colour in their warehouse having defects. I waited for next batch 2 months later and they told me supplier stop production of the colour. They do not even have prove on what they said. If they do not have the colour in the first place why must conned me into signing the contract? Not only that, they did not follow up with my blinds and I had to keep calling them for appointment. Now is Aug 2014, they said they will remove the curtain quote from my bill and ask me pay up my remaining balance. Curtain they told me was high quality and very expensive and now they only remove $444 from my total bill. I signed up with them was $1300 for 3 blinds and 1 curtain in the living room. Now they told me actual price is $1966 before discount which they never inform me in the first place when I signed up. I questioned them why they took so long to reply me and they said very rudely that I am not their only customer. They even threatened to sue me for not paying up the remaining balance. They promised me a spare curtain at the very beginning but turn out said not enough spare curtain. I questioned them and they said no such thing.
I really feel this company is unreliable and dishonest.

BTW Wilson is the sales guy who attend to me. After sales service horrible. 360 degree change after making payment.

Hi, i highly recommend Junleen from Clementi Kian Seng. Her price are reasonable and quality are good. Recently, my new house roller blinds and curtains were done by her and most of my friends and relatives said that it looks nice and value for money. :good:

I second that. Mr Ang who served me gave very good advices pertaining to my needs. They have quite a large selection of fabric to choose from. I paid $1180 for 3 sets of black out curtains and 2 sets of black out roller blinds.

Edited by Jadzia

Hi! Does anyone knows of any company or independent contractors who are able to replace (repair?) parts of vertical blinds?

A few of the "stems" of the vertical blinds for my balcony sliding doors are broken.

GZ9CkLR.jpg

Would like to get them replaced ASAP. & possibly have the whole mechanism checked.

Simply put it day curtains are curtains made of translucent material, usually drawn then the sun light/ ray is not that glaring to the eye. Night curtains are also known as blackout curtains. These are used in cases such as if you are working night shift and want to sleep in the day and want to have a complete block out of any sun light. This is an exmaple of when you should use a night curtain.