Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joekwp

Journey To My First Home - Punggol Emerald

Larger only in terms of length. The width of the kitchen is still the same with other Punggol Emerald at about 2.4m :-) I supposed you are in the closed group FB?

I am referring to other BTO projects in Punggol as well. :D For example, the kitchens in Sapphire next door are notoriously small but of course they get larger halls in return.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi joekwp,

You mentioned the laminate flooring is at $1.99 per sq ft. Could you share the contact pls? Am interested in laminating as well. I will be at Blk 266C! Can't wait for the keys to be ready for collection!

I got it during exhibition. Not sure they still give that offer. They gave some demonstration on scratch proof, fire proof and etc.

However I don't think they are the best, I got it cos of the demo and the offered price. Most laminate cannot withstand presence of water for too long, this is so for Oxylos. And it is not the thick laminate, they do offer thicker ones, but of course you pay a premium for it at about $3-4 psf.

The brand is Oxylos, should be German/US technology but made in China.

The company is Hong Xu International.

http://hongxu.com.sg/about_wood.htm

I don't have the contact with me right now, probably you can browse the web and contact them.

I got it during exhibition. Not sure they still give that offer. They gave some demonstration on scratch proof, fire proof and etc.

However I don't think they are the best, I got it cos of the demo and the offered price. Most laminate cannot withstand presence of water for too long, this is so for Oxylos. And it is not the thick laminate, they do offer thicker ones, but of course you pay a premium for it at about $3-4 psf.

The brand is Oxylos, should be German/US technology but made in China.

The company is Hong Xu International.

http://hongxu.com.sg/about_wood.htm

I don't have the contact with me right now, probably you can browse the web and contact them.

Thanks Joe! Will go look it up. =)