Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Trying to see if this is a reasonable budget for renovating my 3br Condo that is going to TOP soon. Items:

1. Living room - TV console, dinning area, balcony (dunno wat can be done)

2. Kitchen - Washing machine area, store room

3. Bed rooms - Bay window concept, modification of wardrobe to include tray system, improve storage space

4. Lightings

5. Painting

Actually, I have no idea what reno do I need for a brand new condo.. any advise will be appreciated.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think most important for condo is the lightings and painting ba... juz did one at NV residence, basically all things all already there~ probably come carpentry like tv console and not to forget you need budget for electronics too!

mikey

I think most important for condo is the lightings and painting ba... juz did one at NV residence, basically all things all already there~ probably come carpentry like tv console and not to forget you need budget for electronics too!

mikey

mikey

mikey

Hi can u pm me your contacts at kaiqin77@yahoo.com.sg? I just got a 2 bedroom unit at nv residence and would like to enquire about it