Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
myle

Part-time Maids

oh, bcos earlier u mention say u headache next time for upgrade mah. tot u wan to upgrade?

now 3 bedrooms is collecting dust la?

wow good leh, if u hav 3 kids , each kid one bedroom , good

not at the moment. :yamseng:

you should say 4 bedrooms (EA has 4 bedrooms) are collecting dust. hahaha. :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
not at the moment. :yamseng:

you should say 4 bedrooms (EA has 4 bedrooms) are collecting dust. hahaha. :unsure:

now u & ur hubby stay in 4 bedroom flats rite, one bedroom room already collecting not only dust but deadskin of you two mah.... othr 3 bedrooms are purely dust LOL

now u & ur hubby stay in 4 bedroom flats rite, one bedroom room already collecting not only dust but deadskin of you two mah.... othr 3 bedrooms are purely dust LOL

we didnt even stay in the house at all! occasionally, we went there for cleaning and maintaining. :yamseng:

we didnt even stay in the house at all! occasionally, we went there for cleaning and maintaining. :yamseng:

oh then not dirty la, its ok lar. easy to clean then..

i gtg sleeep liao, its 220am lor. good nite.

oh then not dirty la, its ok lar. easy to clean then..

i gtg sleeep liao, its 220am lor. good nite.

ya la, not very dirty. as new as the first day the house had just reno. hahaha. :yamseng:

ok, good nite! chat tomolo. :unsure:

oh. ur AD when ar? after tat u will stay in lor. den clean clean clean no ending.

of course no end to cleaning la if you want to stay in a clean house. haha. :)

hi myle... my mum is doing cleaning... $10 an hour, if u interested, i give you her number, she was trained by one of the famous house cleaning company.... very reliable...

Hi,

I am interested in getting a part time helper, once a week at Bukit Batok. Please get in touch with me over faridac@yahoo.com or sms me on 96423603 if your mom is willing to help me out.

Thanks

The maid is only legal to work in her employer's home. It is illegal for her to work outside that address.

See the news below:

http://www.a-team.com.sg/st.htm

I stay in AMK

Some useful information

http://www.expatsingapore.com/startup/getmaid.htm

I guess local is "more legal" :D

Agree. I had a partime maid for a year. Happy with her work but suddenly she stopped coming. when asked she said, she kena warning from the authorities. She is already a full time maid of another family. I got this maid from a registered agency. It looks like the agency don't really bother if they are "legal" or not legal working as a part time maid. Later got another PT maid who is a S'pore PR. I suppose no more issue.

Hi. I've just shifted about a month ago and now looking for a part time maid in the east, about $10/hr. Do let me know if there's any info. My email address is g_deathhell@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Edited by gongkia

I would also be keen to have a part time maid to drop by on saturday for general cleaning of the house. But mine will be once every 2 weeks. can PM me if anyone has good recommendations?