Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermilion

My Tiny Litte Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

aiyo, call me sweechabor i shy one leh... :bow:

bathroom leak solved, toilet bowl reinstalled, capentry still hanging there.... 8|

i almost finish sewing my curtain liao... have tried putting them up, very satisfied... :P except sewing for all base not done as i still trying to figure out to put weight or not...

sewing curtain is very easy, not as difficult as what people claim!:notti::jawdrop:

have called id past few days to get tiler to come, hear nothing from them.. :(

now left with, tiling for bathroom, floor cleaning and carpentry works.. :bow:

to add, the scatches on bathroom glossy homo tiles... i cleared it liao! used soap and sand paper, sand sand sand and the scratches came off!

strange! duno how come got such marks

as for painting, they came and do up properly liao...

its very strange, i have updated my blog in the community blog section, but... how come it doesnt reflect my lastest entry... can someone help?

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=209&

my house is done but still with minor defects...

will post my house pictures soon...

however, updated in my blog is my mum's house done by hoobee

Hi Vermilion,

I was browsing through your blog entries and realised that we have many common problems to home renovation and on top of that, I am also a graphic designer...so I decided to go direct to a contractor to skip the ID because ID just know how to give you special effect drawings which is hard to achieve some times and most of the time they are just following your instruction to draft the design.

I also did alot of research, planning and drawings for my contractor but in the end he also never follow my instruction. But thank god that my kitchen is 90% close to my drawings and colour scheme

Will be looking forward to see a designer's home just like visiting different funky design agency....hehe

Good lucky and all the best!:)!

hi vermilion,

had read ur blog abt the quarrel that u had with ur hubby due to the kitchen laminate..

i had just chosen the laminate last weekend.. actually wanted the conventional way of choosing a dark woody tone for the bottom cabinet and a lighter tone for the top cabinet.. den my ID proposed a new laminate design.. kinda like orange tone with red and brown stripes.. ID said can make the top and bottom cabinet the same laminate.. looks interesting.. so we went ahead with the new idea.. I hope it will turn out well! will post the pix when my kitchen carpentery is up!

actually, i think the process of choosing the designs for the house is like a gamble.. jus go with your gut instinct and hope it will all turn out well.. but, of course, need to get some advise from experienced people like your ID..

Hi vermilion,

is ur own reno going to complete soon? all the best ya... :yamseng:

ur mum uses the same ID as urs? :dunno:

know wat, after seeing ur parent wardobe pic make my blood boil again. :furious: I actually proposed to my cousin contractor to do the same but he told me his carpenter only does the conventional way (with backing). I'm not happy but I've no choice as no example to show. How I wish if i saw ur photo b4 my reno started. my cousin really never think out of the box la, really a square engineer, not even asked his carpenter whether feasible or not. The sides backing take up some precious space :( my wife's clothes eaten into my space liao

of course not the same id!:notti:!:notti::yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

the wardrobe was done by ah keong from hoobee, patrict (boss) did not reject my request, and the wardrobe is only less than 10% of actual wardrobe price.... the work done is very good, am very pleased to see the simple wardrobe...