Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flowerfans

New Home@new Place

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our search for an Ideal house in Singapore began way before we returned home. Hubby had scouted all over Singapore for a place we would call home eventually.

Being away from Singapore for years, needless to say we were astonished by how much the housing price had increased !! To cut long story short, we eventually found an ideal location for our house and this is it, Our journey begins...

Search for Contractor / IDs commenced immediately after signing the OTP. It was then I discovered the Reno blog which is such a savior! Lots of information and advice provided in the T-blog. What a great sharing and I've learnt so much from it. So here's my payback time, hopefully my experience can lend a helping hand to someone out there. :D

Enough of words...here's some pics of the house layout & renderings done by the IDs.

Hi may i know where is your place? I've got a house same floorplan as you. Dun mind you PM me your ID? Nice house

Day 21- December 8, 2013 (Sunday)

Hi there, can you let me know what is the length of the sitter and also the length of your shoe cabinet?

IDs send us the final rendering of the entrance foyer. We decided to go with the following after much deliberation. Hubby & I initially chose the colorful tiles but after much pondering, I decided to go with the blue one as I am afraid that the colorful look might not last…

EntranceFoyer-1_zps8a056a5c.png

EntranceFoyer-2_zps842159cf.png