Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

hi MLTR, ours is the older version, VR-6270LVM. Apparently VR-6360LVM is this year's latest model, so definitely go for that if you can. Not too sure what the difference in performance is though! :lol:

Welcome to the dark side. haha

I Hate you! Now I gian gian but bo budget buy :lol::P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I Hate you! Now I gian gian but bo budget buy :lol::P

hello ahhboi, looks like I've done a good job poisoning the people here :bleah:

everyday drink 1 less can of coke, eat 1 bag less of chips can buy in no time haha.

hello ahhboi, looks like I've done a good job poisoning the people here :bleah:

everyday drink 1 less can of coke, eat 1 bag less of chips can buy in no time haha.

Ya, It's especially useful for single like me who is LAZY! lol

Can't imagine myself cleaning the whole hse in near future. :jawdrop:

Ya, It's especially useful for single like me who is LAZY! lol

Can't imagine myself cleaning the whole hse in near future. :jawdrop:

Monday clean MBR, Tuesday toilet, Wednesday Kitchen, Thursday Living Room, Friday Laundry. Gao tim. LOL just kidding.

Just dedicate 1 day a week to do all the cleaning, then use the robot on alternate days for general maintenance =)

The renotalk t-blog slangs all coming out - being poisoned, going into the dark side.... :lol::lol::lol:

tell me about this. This forum is a very dangerous place hor, people being poisoned everywhere. If police find out sure criminal case - alot of people will be implicated for poisoning others :jail:

tell me about this. This forum is a very dangerous place hor, people being poisoned everywhere. If police find out sure criminal case - alot of people will be implicated for poisoning others :jail:

Agreed but dont worry, you will be on the Most Wanted List. :notti:

Hi Vic..!

Took a couple of days to read your blog but couldn't wait to see the end results of your beautiful Reno..

Congratulations to both u n mrs on such a beautiful home..

And thank you so much for sharing so many ideas and knowledge .. they sure will come in handy when I start to do up my mini Crib..

Ps : i simply love your Mbr n study doors, the shelf in your kitchen and your lights.. N so many more la..

Agreed but dont worry, you will be on the Most Wanted List. :notti:

Apart from the most wanted list very likely you will become the mastermind of many poisoned crimes lol~

Hi Vic..!

Took a couple of days to read your blog but couldn't wait to see the end results of your beautiful Reno..

Congratulations to both u n mrs on such a beautiful home..

And thank you so much for sharing so many ideas and knowledge .. they sure will come in handy when I start to do up my mini Crib..

Ps : i simply love your Mbr n study doors, the shelf in your kitchen and your lights.. N so many more la..

thanks for the kind words KimNaNa, and glad you like our place! I am glad to be sharing some of what we learnt through this renovation journey with you guys. After all, I also learnt many things through this forum itself. :good:

when are you getting your keys? be sure to blog about your experience ya

Apart from the most wanted list very likely you will become the mastermind of many poisoned crimes lol~

not so bad la, this forum got alot more poisonous people like greg haha

Gd morning all!

Yes Vic.. such a joy reading a blog like yours and so many others.. ( I read a few past couple of weeks already.. so addictive.. Hehe.. )

If all go as planned, I will be getting my keys some time in May after signing an OTP last wk.. pretty excited myself.. :D

Hopefully, I get to share the experience too in time to come..

Make sure you buy the accessories that comes along with it. :good:

I thought the accessories is come along with it ?!?

Separate one huh ?