Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

KITCHEN CABINETS

We are now waiting for the arrival of the granite counter top & backsplash. To keep the cost low we decided to use laminate instead of granite for the 5 foot dry area. Nothing fancy but just a normal drawers and casement doors.

5 ft cabinets (Left)

Only for electric appliances, kitchen utensils & dried stuff.

DSC06478_zps9a19da0c.jpg

DSC06469_zps804eb7e0.jpg

11 ft cabinets (Right)

Purely for our hood, hob, kitchen basin tap, pots and pans. No top hang cabinets as we are really afraid of GREASE deposit.

DSC06474_zpse0186d65.jpg

Edited by marcel

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

RUBBISH CHUTE & MANHOLE

This is the second last step to conceal the rubbish chute. Also waiting for the granite top. This also acts storage area for our cleaning agents and my plants. (I hope they don't die on me...)

DSC06485_zpsa05cf468.jpg

The next step will be 2 coat of paints.
DSC06256_zps2e64dd1f.jpg

Edited by marcel

FLOOR COMMON CORRIDOR (DIY)

Our first DIY. This is what we did with the FOC solid teak planks. According to wikipedia untreated teak furniture which is exposed to the sun will patina and turn a silvery, grey color.

Due to the uneven floor we MAY need to fill up all the visible gap with wood or cement putty. (Looks UGLY right.)

IMG_4301_zps85fbd5b3.jpg

What am I going to use these solid teak plank for? Make a wild guess.

I got these from my mother's friend at the cost of NOTHING (FOC)!

gallery_39301_236_339895.jpg

Edited by marcel

hi! just wanna check if you will be installing any kitchen accessories like kitchen rails, dish rack etc. did your contractor drill these stuff for you FOC?

for the toilet accessories did they drill for you foc as well? thanks in advance!

Hi Riotvan

Yes. We'll be installing kitchen & toilet accessories. All these are chargeable.

hi! just wanna check if you will be installing any kitchen accessories like kitchen rails, dish rack etc. did your contractor drill these stuff for you FOC?

for the toilet accessories did they drill for you foc as well? thanks in advance!

Hi Riotvan

Yes. We'll be installing kitchen & toilet accessories. All these are chargeable.

It depends on your contract. In my case, the toilet accessories were installed by the plumber at no extra charge. It is part of his works. The kitchen accessories were installed by the kitchen carpenter.

Hi Wavygal

I will PM you my reno cost.

In general IDs quoted me 15K to 19K more.

Hi can i know how much do u spend on ur reno and previously did u get any quotations frm id?big difference?

KITCHEN CABINETS

China granite countertop with matching backsplash. If I am correct it called China Impala. The colour is toward grey than black. Next week will be the installation of the kitchen hood.

DSC06508_zps71daa322.jpg

DSC06515_zps4a7acf53.jpg

DSC06506_zpsc7e46326.jpg

Edited by marcel

Thanks PT

I got mine from Evorich. High end resilient floor, Amsterdam Eggshell.

is that vinyl floorin?

the color is nice....care to share whats the brand and color m0del?

Boconcept ottawa table. (Purchased before a reno contract.)

We entertain a lot therefore we believe the dining area is more important when the living area. An extendable dining table will be ideal for a 3NG. Most important this table is very stable and it double up as a work desk for me.

1495198_10151832194601231_1367878668_o_z