Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wifey had also bought something from Taobao mainly the shoes container and a clock.

This is a double sided clock which we think gonna fits very well in our living room:

jigt.jpg

As wifey prefer shoes container than shoe rack, so she kept on finding here and there from Daiso, to Howards, to Amazon, and finally able to found it in Taobao.

The quality was actually quite good and able to fit my shoes (size 10-11) well, costing us around S$12 each.

r7kz.jpg

Please let me know if you need any further description for these items :)

from those photos u posted, it seems that yr ID is a professional, thinking, credential-backed and rather creative person. to engage someone like that is a blessing. somehow he has the midas touch to turn ideas and perspective drawing to real design. Bravo...this is a model renovation anyone would inspire to have. Great job.

from those photos u posted, it seems that yr ID is a professional, thinking, credential-backed and rather creative person. to engage someone like that is a blessing. somehow he has the midas touch to turn ideas and perspective drawing to real design. Bravo...this is a model renovation anyone would inspire to have. Great job.

Bro, you are right as he is really passionate with his job and we are really glad to have him as our ID :)

Besides, he still have some ideas on how to further beautify our unit, so I'm sure we won't just stop here ;) Let's see!

Hi,

The shoe containers look good. May I have the link? How many pairs of shoes can you fit per container?

Wifey had also bought something from Taobao mainly the shoes container and a clock.

This is a double sided clock which we think gonna fits very well in our living room:

jigt.jpg

As wifey prefer shoes container than shoe rack, so she kept on finding here and there from Daiso, to Howards, to Amazon, and finally able to found it in Taobao.

The quality was actually quite good and able to fit my shoes (size 10-11) well, costing us around S$12 each.

r7kz.jpg

Please let me know if you need any further description for these items :)

Hi

Enjoyed reading about the transformation! Mind sending me your id contact and the reno quotation, please? Lltan72@gmail.com

Thanks.

Thanks ya. Anyway I've just emailed ya the quote :)

Hi,

The shoe containers look good. May I have the link? How many pairs of shoes can you fit per container?

Hi there, the url for the shoe container is as below.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=15074185815&spm=a1z09.5.0.0.GN6UYS&_u=91qaath37868

We just put a single pair of shoes for each container. This is how it looks like :)

My shoe size of 10-11 fitting in the container:

3sms.jpg

hknl.jpg

For wifey with shoe size of 7-8:

yluq.jpg

de8m.jpg

Just let me know if you need any further details :)

Cheers!

Edited by soloqueen

Yesterday evening our ID came to helped us do some drilling for the double-sided clock that we bought from Taobao, and also two paintings that given from my parents.

This clock make us feel like we are in the train station :P

jyt9.jpg

The first painting was an old advertisement (Coca-Cola) on the wall in Love Lane, Penang back in 1994, where we hang it at our dining area.

3mb8.jpg

The second painting is the former Penang High Court, where we hang it in our study room :)

f13c.jpg

I'm actually a Penangite. Just curious if anyone here also from Penang? ;)

• Like 1

hey those side wall clocks, you got kang tao? :D

Bo kang tao la...but my wife managed to found it in TaoBao. It is some replica one where the original one is a brand name Karlsson.

Let me know if you need the TaoBao link :)

Bo kang tao la...but my wife managed to found it in TaoBao. It is some replica one where the original one is a brand name Karlsson.

one word... SWEE

I need reference link :)

Hi soloqueen,

Can you pm or email me (sgfamilyguy72@gmail.com) your ID quotation as well as the pricing for your blinds? Most appreciated :good:

Bro, just emailed you :)

needless to say, NEED! :D