Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

Kwikset Kevo 925 lock is very nice, I am considering something like Goji, august but it seems Kwikset Kevo 925 is better option, however, my current door is NOT Single-Cylinder deadbolts, to replace this, perhaps, I will try to speak with the locksmith you recommended. Thank you.

Goji looks cool too. Yup, check with him and hopefully won't be too troublesome to change ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Love ur study desk. Does it comes with drawers? More pictures please! So I can copy ur idea. Please PM me ur price...

Our study desk dun have any drawer as we do not want, and there is no "leg" either :P But I think there should be no problem to add drawer if you would like to.

0cpb.jpg

Last week, we engaged Wencel Interior Furnishing to help us make blind for all our windows.

They have wide variety of colours for the woods and stripes. To match our house, we selected something simple which is white wood with light grey stripes.

ejsw.jpg

The combination turns out to be quite good actually but it looks a bit dark for the stripes when take picture.

82fu.jpg

r85q.jpg

If you are interested, below is the contact and check out with him how he could make your house looks different :P

dst8.jpg

You got a very good ID, one that is hands-on and thinks for you.. The painting of the door..alerting u of sales... Lucky u!

You are right. We really got nothing to complain about although my wife is a very fussy person :thumbs up:

Your house is lovely! It is more beautiful than those design/concept reference photo which you had shown to your ID. Please PM me how much you have spent on the renovation. Thanks!

Edited by gemini

Your house is lovely! It is more beautiful than those design/concept reference photo which you had shown to your ID. Please PM me how much you have spent on the renovation. Thanks!

Anyway I've PM you for our renovation cost :)

At this point of time, this is how our new house looks like:

Starting from the entrance and the TV console:

n3oj.jpg

The kitchen which is still wifey's favourite:

dglf.jpg

Our MBR and toilet:

6q4k.jpg

gwkk.jpg

And finally which is my favourite, our study room:

1k0w.jpg

m7nw1.jpg

I really in love with the long study table which I'm sure we gonna spend lotsa time here either reading or gaming :thumbs up:

With this, our renovation process has almost come to an end. We were glad to have Roy as our ID for not giving us problem but solutions for what we had requested and demanded so far. He is really passionate in design and responsible for his work. If anyone would need an ID without knowing who to approach, I would highly recommend Roy Chong.

Hopefully after reading our posts, you are able to get some idea or inspiration for your house renovation. Definitely this will not be our last post as we still have plenty of things to share with all of you. Cheers!!

Very nice! Love your kitchen! ;)

Hey soloqueen!

Very nice industrial touches. U got me looking at smart locks too! Checked out goji and August locks also but it seems that kevo is the only one that's ready for use on the market. The others are still in development. :(

Can I ask how the kevo performs? Was it easy to set up? Read that the calibration can be tricky. Esp the bit where it detects that you are inside vs outside the door so it doesn't open when you go to answer the door for a stranger. An overall review would be awesome before I decide to get one myself!