Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Vintage teak writing desk up for grabs for $280! This piece is made of solid timber with beautiful grains and vintage detailing. It has a dark walnut finish with antique brass drawer handles.

Best used as a study/writing desk as the 4 drawers keeps things nice and organized. Or could be used as a vanity. I've been using this desk for about 6 years, but have kept it in an almost brand new condition, except for some scuffs at the drawer (visible in the close up drawer picture).

Very sad to let it go, but there has been a wood-furniture overload in my room currently, and I'm swapping it for something more contemporary. $280 is a bargain for such a pretty piece, but if you're keen, I'm open to negotiations.

P.S. This item comes from a smoke-free & pet-free home with OCD(cleanliness) people inhabiting it. Also, please arrange for your own pick up (I stay in Jalan Senang, the east) and payment method is cash in hand. Thanks!
You can contact me at 9640-9233

To see my works and portfolio, you may visit jo-chua.com

2cp7v2u.jpg
n47dpc.jpg
ke7vgk.jpg
b3pwsk.jpg
3163x1g.jpg
Edited by jochua

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation