Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SuperMama

Going "scandi" On Budget

Hi, supermama as I interested with the Samsung Ezon shs -1321 too may I know that if the lock it faulty will there be any backup to open the from outside as I try to Google but no answers any advise from you thank

Hi, can power up using 9v battery from outside, in the house, just open it manually.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi supermama so in e end how do u find the services and finishing of renzz?

Thx

Service IMHO is excellent, because whatever they promised they delivered. They listened to my views or requests and made changes/rectifications without any black faces, instead, my ID would asked me to check if ok or even took photos to show me. It was a very smooth renovation, maybe because it is simple, but I believe ny experience would be the same if I add in more carpentry.

That said, I just requested them to help install Ikea curtains after handover and ID replied, Sure, will arrange. Wahhh aftersales service is good too:)

Workmanship so far looks great, everything alighed, too soon to judge! But ID mentioned any issues, just contact him, he will fix them.

My ID has been particularly busy like mad, I did not get to see him during handover but he sent his workers down and fixed everything for us. We communicated over the phone instead. Though I would love to meet him that day but his boss and workers said he had an influx of new projects so very busy from mon-sun. Since everything was well arranged by him and the house final touches were taken care of, I can't complain la.

*I do not receive any commission for above review! Or referrals!*

• Like 1

woohoo! furnishing wise lei? that is the necessary ingredients in making your apartment blink!

Been busy so nothing much done, will be pretty much the same in photos I shared as I do not have budget for add ons le. Gonna prepare some photo canvas of my baby and hang them up tastefully.

Due to work commitments, cant take leave @%###% so my move in is delayed till further notice...

TV Console from TB -- DIY fixed by the hubby (legs only la)

- Cables are an eyesore so will figure a solution to conceal once my soundbar is wall mounted under the TV :( (Any suggestions???)

- All cables changed to white cables already

- Overall rating : 7/10 (Sturdy, solid wood as stated but paint work is SO-SO) Can't complain too much, paid only $150+)

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Finally took time to ponder about this... will be getting the cable cover strip from Ikea then paint over it. Seems like it has been a weekly affair to Ikea now... $5 to solve my headache!! http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/60227369/

Here is the Expedit shelve in the living area. Clock is to be hung above BS...

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Service IMHO is excellent, because whatever they promised they delivered. They listened to my views or requests and made changes/rectifications without any black faces, instead, my ID would asked me to check if ok or even took photos to show me. It was a very smooth renovation, maybe because it is simple, but I believe ny experience would be the same if I add in more carpentry.

That said, I just requested them to help install Ikea curtains after handover and ID replied, Sure, will arrange. Wahhh aftersales service is good too:)

Workmanship so far looks great, everything alighed, too soon to judge! But ID mentioned any issues, just contact him, he will fix them.

My ID has been particularly busy like mad, I did not get to see him during handover but he sent his workers down and fixed everything for us. We communicated over the phone instead. Though I would love to meet him that day but his boss and workers said he had an influx of new projects so very busy from mon-sun. Since everything was well arranged by him and the house final touches were taken care of, I can't complain la.

*I do not receive any commission for above review! Or referrals!*

HI Supermama, may i know your ID contact and name? thanks

All PMs replied!

ID kindly arranged his workers to my unit tomorrow morning for installation of curtains/blind, induction hob, etc. Will ask if they can help me to conceal the tv cables too. Hehehe.

After that, we just need to move in!

There are no wardrobes yet, due to budget constraint, Im still contemplating between ready made or built in... or converting the study to a walk in wardrobe. Till then, no wardrobes in the house!

Final Reno touch-ups!

As usual, ID's workers came early in the morning and swiftly settled everything nice nice. So paisei to request them to do things not mentioned in the quotation, somemore it is post-handover.

Curtains up! Induction Hob also working perfectly. :D

Living area - Day curtain from Ikea

CAM00688.jpg

Fixed the messy cables too! I am very happy with how it looks now. $5 solution from IKEA! I love Ikea! :wub: :wub:

CAM00707.jpg

CAM00704.jpg

Kept coffee table aside as my baby also fell down playing with it...

CAM00706.jpg

Found a place for the wooden wall clock, next to the BS is a solid wood magnetic keychain cum letters holder from taobao. Simple but I love the functionality!

CAM00709.jpg

Edited by SuperMama

• Like 2

Blinds from Qoo10 (Korea)

Study Room

CAM00712.jpg

Baby's room

CAM00691.jpg

Master bedroom's night curtain is not ready yet, Will furnish nicely when we move in within the next few days!!!!!

Edited by SuperMama