Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elin1029

My First Renovation Experience

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

As requested. The dogs area comprises the service yard, the bomb shelter and the yard toilet. They are confined to this area when no one is home, otherwise they get free roam of the house.

20140126-135542.jpg

This is the bomb shelter converted to dogs room. There's a taobao light for them too.

dsc_0094.jpg

The yard toilet is where they *should* pee in, where they get washed after dog runs, and houses the pails and mops. Two sets of pails and mops - one for cleaning up the pee because the little old one is on heart medication and pees a lot due to medication and she pees everywhere because she's blind.

DSC_0338.JPG

The yard toilet door is removed and the toilet bowl removed too.

20140131-091654.jpg

Hi, enjoyed looking at your pix. Also glad to see that the furry ones have their own space. :good:

Are you using just day curtains for your living room? And may I ask where did you buy the big display shelf?

To keep the dog (and dog hair) off the human sofa, a dog sofa was purchased from taobao. It was too tiny for him, but somehow he knew it was for him and managed to squeeze himself into it.

bailey00.jpg

dogs00.jpg

This cushion was purchased from franc franc for the dogs too.

zuiko00.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, enjoyed looking at your pix. Also glad to see that the furry ones have their own space. :good:

Are you using just day curtains for your living room? And may I ask where did you buy the big display shelf?

Yes, only day curtains. I prefer to have light into the house than to block them out. Display shelf is custom made, but you can find similar ones from Ikea (expedit) and Boconcept.

Yes, only day curtains. I prefer to have light into the house than to block them out. Display shelf is custom made, but you can find similar ones from Ikea (expedit) and Boconcept.

Thanks!

Hi Elin, your place looks really personal and well designed. Would you mind sharing the contact of the assistant that took on your project?

Hi Elin, your place looks really personal and well designed. Would you mind sharing the contact of the assistant that took on your project?

Will PM you.

Very nice design of the house... like the neatness and color of the house, very smoothing and relax

Congrats again on the house ^^

Very nice design of the house... like the neatness and color of the house, very smoothing and relax

Congrats again on the house ^^

Thank you. Good luck with your house renovation too!