Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Troublemaker

Bachelorette On Budget

Hi troublemaker, did you pay extra for painting the doors white? The door supplier painted them? I would prefer a white door too! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi troublemaker, did you pay extra for painting the doors white? The door supplier painted them? I would prefer a white door too! :)

Yup. I requested the door supplier to paint it in white color which costs an extra $20-30. :)

Hi troublemaker, for the nyatoh solid doors how much u pay for it n u do direct purchase? Really look so nice.

The nyatoh solid door costs $290 each coz i requested it to be painted white. If not, it costs about $260-270.

I got them from Siong Door. I think they advertise on this forum too.

Installation take about 1-2weeks.

Overall, service is good. I would recommend them! :)

Here is the picture of my bathroom door. Its aluminium swing door. So far so good. But I think I might run into a problem later on. The whole white panel might cave in after 2 years time as there is no support in the middle... hmm...

And... my Toshiba aircon! :wub:

">http://gallery_59611_304_34745.jpg

The aircon trunking seemed a bit weird to me. There is no way to conceal the trunking??

The aircon trunking seemed a bit weird to me. There is no way to conceal the trunking??

Because there is a beam in the MBR toilet. The trunking needs to route like this as the aircon ledge is behind the wall of the mbr toilet. This is the shortest route and feasible route. I don't mind the trunking at all. I am weird but i prefer this way without concealing it so that in the event of any leakage, i will be able to detect quickly. Anyway, this is the only trunking niah... ;)

Edited by Troublemaker

Oh yes! Anyone know where I can buy white laminate or light colour laminate for my main entrance door? The color scheme seems to be a bit off though...

Thanks! :)

Edited by Troublemaker

I have changed the previous bedroom doors to nyatoh solid doors as I found the previous bedroom doors too hollow to my liking!

My nyatoh solid door! :wub:

My "naughty" poster on the door! waahahaha

">http://gallery_59611_304_204970.jpg

Where did you buy this poster??? :wub:

The nyatoh solid door costs $290 each coz i requested it to be painted white. If not, it costs about $260-270.

I got them from Siong Door. I think they advertise on this forum too.

Installation take about 1-2weeks.

Overall, service is good. I would recommend them! :)

Thanks for the info, will take note.

Thanks for the info, will take note.

No problem! I have browsed through lotsa websites n different suppliers. This is the cheapest among all! Oh well... i am on budget mah... :P

No problem! I have browsed through lotsa websites n different suppliers. This is the cheapest among all! Oh well... i am on budget mah... :P

This is more of you willing to do your homework and sourcing around for the best deal :good:

My lights from TB are finally here and installed over the weekend. After that, I have patched the holes in the ceiling and painted the ceiling too!

My living room lights! :wub:

I have chosen white color to match my living room's colour- mint color! :wub:

">http://gallery_59611_304_27688.jpg

I thought the light bulbs are white color but it turns out to be slightly yellowish...

">http://>gallery_59611_304_162657.jpg

I love how the lights look in my mint color living room! :wub:

• Like 1

My Master bedroom light!

">http://>gallery_59611_304_1439.jpg

I used the same light in the master bedroom and common room.

I bought the black color 3 bulbs light with the thought of putting them in the living room. But after considering the color of my living room, I decided to order another set of lights for the living room instead and chosen 5 bulbs to make it brighter.