Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

Hi Bon...

Indeed i have noticed abt the exposed screw as well... my initial worry was rusting, now really dunno if i should be getting the panasonic one since there are so many "potential" probs...

I have checked the hitachi one, no exposed screw etc... but not sure if it is good or not... but one thing for sure, the hitachi one look "slimmer" :P

ya hor....maybe will rust....but i think panasonic pple shld have thought of the kind of screw to used to prevent rust. But then again, they din anticipate this thread-kena-stuck in the screw prob also. haiz....was aiming this washer for so long....

which hitachi model are u talking abt? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya hor....maybe will rust....but i think panasonic pple shld have thought of the kind of screw to used to prevent rust. But then again, they din anticipate this thread-kena-stuck in the screw prob also. haiz....was aiming this washer for so long....

which hitachi model are u talking abt? :)

You can go to the following url

http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/product_...ry.aspx?cid=299

im looking at SF-80JJ or the SF-85JJS, no exposed screw, but its a new model, so dunno how good it is.

Actually i wanna get the 7kg one.. but the hitachi 7kg also got an exposed screw, same as the panasonic one. headache now!!

hi all, i am looking for a front load washing machine. anyone has any idea which brand is good? F&p, bosch, thomson, samung, LG, hitachi?

will be buying king size bed. so not sure if 8kg is enough? thanks alot!

I have a Bosch washer Maxx Classic 800 RPM (WAE 16060 SG), bought it to replace my Thomson TX728 in Jan this year. it's a 7 Kg Front Load with Green Label – energy and water saving. i went to Courts Megastore in Tampines to check the price, then called Goh Ah Bee to order. It was $100 off right away. They delivered it the very next day. can't find my file, but have my cheque book stub, managed to check how much i paid - $790.

Bosch provided a free training session. just call up and they will send a technician down to demonstrate the washing machine features to you.

after 7 years using the tiny Thomson, i must say i love the Bosch! can wash more per load, clothes very clean and my utility bills actually reduced eventhough i have more washing to do. no complaints. :)

Hi BabyQ,

im thinking of buying this Bosch washer. how is it for you so far? any issue ? appreciate if u can advise. thank u

Hi I need help, please!

Looking for recent buyers of Thomson Washer...

I need the contact number of the service centre for Thomson/Brandt.

My mom broke the lid handle of my washer which I bot 5 yrs ago...

Please kindly help!

TIA! (^_^)

Brandt

Technical services and repairs

Spare parts purchase

Tel: +65 6508 4639

Fax: +65 6476 1882

Address:

Brandt Asia Pte Ltd

7 Jalan Kilang #03-01 Singapore 159407

Opening hours:

Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm

Sat 8.30am-12.30pm

Thanks! I have called.... was quoted $130 to change the entire lid and svc charge is 64.25!!! $$$ flying....