Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

hihi, may i ask is 800 rpm for a washer good enough? Today went to check out the washer and saw a brandt 800 rpm and 1200 rpm. Promoter said that for SG weather, 800rpm is good enough. Difference in price is $400?

Please let me have your advice.

Thank you....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I was told 800RPM is a bit harsh on clothes. I usually run on 600 RPM. Clothes don't spoil so easily. My machine's max is 900RPM but I've never gone that far before.

i got brandt's 7kg washer, front load! hopefully it will work well.. :P

Hi, what's the model number of your washer? What's the price?

I was told 800RPM is a bit harsh on clothes. I usually run on 600 RPM. Clothes don't spoil so easily. My machine's max is 900RPM but I've never gone that far before.

I am using LG front washer for almost 2 years.... very wash run in 1200 rpm, so far the clothing is ok never torn or change shape......

hang outside for 2 hours dry oredi.... save electricity no need dryer

I am using LG front washer for almost 2 years.... very wash run in 1200 rpm, so far the clothing is ok never torn or change shape......

hang outside for 2 hours dry oredi.... save electricity no need dryer

Hi, can check with you for your model number? I'm looking for washer too.....

Fisher and Paykel top load washer and front load dryer. Bought 3 years back both for approximately 2K. Was previously using whirpool and brandt - so far only positive feedback.

Hi, can check with you for your model number? I'm looking for washer too.....

WD series..... they have come out with newer version, silver color

In Nov 2006, i bought 8kg Samsung washing machine with Ag+. Quite user friendly n a lot of pre-program function. Vary spin speed, hot water function, easy cleaning door rubber, easy knob function. During lunar new year, I was able to use it to wash all curtains, sofa covers, all family members beddings, etc. No need to send to laundry shop any more. You can log in here to check

http://www.samsung.com/sg/products/washing...rum/j1255av.asp

Most important, my 2 family members got less sneezing in the morning after i started to use Samsung washer with Ag+.

actually considered toshiba washer too... but find the buttons difficult to press? so most likely gg for LG... find it wash quite clean =)

Is the LG washer dryer good? Am thinking of getting a LG washer dryer or a Panasonic washer dryer.

My LG is only a washer. No dryer.

im using Panasonic top-loading washing machine 7kg load, model no in my siggy. Love the powerful washing cycle and its gentle cycle.

no one here owns a Panasonic washing machine?