Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

I am also thinking of getting the Thomson washer and dryer. But the dryer can only take up to 3kg load only.

But I do agree someone that it is best that using sunshine to dry the clothes. But you know when the raining season comes and with the small drying area in those new HDB flats, more dirty clothes will pile up before the old one dries. That's where dryer comes in handy.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am also thinking of getting the Thomson washer and dryer. But the dryer can only take up to 3kg load only.

But I do agree someone that it is best that using sunshine to dry the clothes. But you know when the raining season comes and with the small drying area in those new HDB flats, more dirty clothes will pile up before the old one dries. That's where dryer comes in handy.

hmm, drying clothes using dryer is actually more hygienic than using sunshine... cos the hot air will kill the germs in the clothes whereas sunshine will not... furthermore, hanging clothes to dry will lead to the clothes collecting dust, dirt and germs, whereas the air in the dryer is cleaner because the air is filtered at the air inlet...

so, in terms of cleanliness and hygiene, dryer is actually better than sunshine... :(

dun get tilted front load..

these japanese model might looks good, and also that you dun have to squat down to get your clothes, but it's actually wasting more water :dunno:

compare the spec for the watch capacity.

I got Electrolux 887, and I am surprise at how little water is used each time..

these japanese model might looks good, and also that you dun have to squat down to get your clothes, but it's actually wasting more water :dunno:

Hi Ekardo,

How much you got your 887? Its the 7kg one right?

Thanks.

How much u pay for it?? Where? Thanks

I am not recommending my model...since I just buy according to my budget only.

I paid $999 at Harvey Norman, was quoted 1030 by Hongliang..

and also paid $147 for 5 years extended warranty to have a peace of mind.

btw, I bargained at Harvey...

I am not recommending my model...since I just buy according to my budget only.

I paid $999 at Harvey Norman, was quoted 1030 by Hongliang..

and also paid $147 for 5 years extended warranty to have a peace of mind.

btw, I bargained at Harvey...

Wow..how come hong liang quoted you so ex?? They quoted me 750 for that leh....

these japanese model might looks good, and also that you dun have to squat down to get your clothes, but it's actually wasting more water :jawdrop:

how come tilted front load use more water lei? :notti:

the panasonic is 6kg capacity n toshiba is 9kg .. the higher the weight means can wash more clothes at a time?

front load better to go for continental brand...

750 ?? U only got the quote but you didn't buy right? that's some tactics used by shop..to prevent you to go other shop to buy another brand...and they themselve promote another brand but jack up the price..

not necessary go for continental brand for those middle range w/m....... i have been using LG for more than 3 years, still in good condition and performance........

unless u have budget to buy high end w/m then go for those continental brand (e.g miele)

front load better to go for continental brand...

750 ?? U only got the quote but you didn't buy right? that's some tactics used by shop..to prevent you to go other shop to buy another brand...and they themselve promote another brand but jack up the price..

Hey sorry I checked liao...my invoice stated 799...hehe...not 750...I bought from HL in the end cos harvey and best all quoted me at 800 to 900+....

Went HL last Fri. They recommended Sharp LCD and Fridge. Mitsubishi Fridge and Bosch Washer (7kg, 600 rpm, $750). Dryer Elba (think was less than $500). I was still shopping, so haven decided which brand to buy yet. Haa.. :wub:

Edited by wtg54