Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

Went HL last Fri. They recommended Sharp LCD and Fridge. Mitsubishi Fridge and Bosch Washer (7kg, 600 rpm, $750). Dryer Elba (think was less than $500). I was still shopping, so haven decided which brand to buy yet. Haa.. :wub:

Hmm..HL always recommend ppl to buy Bosch washer....my friend went to get her fridge from there and they told her they dun have electrolux model and recommended her Bosch...so in the end she bought Bosch.....i wonder why they kp pushing Bosch....hmm...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm..HL always recommend ppl to buy Bosch washer....my friend went to get her fridge from there and they told her they dun have electrolux model and recommended her Bosch...so in the end she bought Bosch.....i wonder why they kp pushing Bosch....hmm...

Actually also went IMM Best Denki few wks back, they also recommended Bosch. But the price diff for the same washer is $249 (Best $999). Bosch seems ok as well I guess. Price also not too bad. :wub:

try not to get for the brand and price.

see wherethe are they suppliers or distributor companies in Singapore. They didnt have companies here but some brands need to get their spare parts from overseas. therefore the price will be more exp in the long run.

then u can decide what to get.

also power consumption too. :dancingqueen:

Edited by Devilaz

anyone tried EF washer and dryer? I cheched the price from one shop at AMK.. <$1K for both washer and dryer.. model of washer is WF7100 (7kg, 1000rpm).. the shop said EF is v popular cos cheap and good. He also said EF is made in England/Turkey. Any comments?

Also wat abt Ariston? How come no comments on the brand at all?

Edited by deon629

anyone tried EF washer and dryer? I cheched the price from one shop at AMK.. <$1K for both washer and dryer.. model of washer is WF7100 (7kg, 1000rpm).. the shop said EF is v popular cos cheap and good. He also said EF is made in England/Turkey. Any comments?

Also wat abt Ariston? How come no comments on the brand at all?

Using EF washer (WF7100) and so far so good. :yamseng:

Hihi,

Anyone comment on latest Toshiba model TW-150VS? Has anyone tried it or owns one?? Thanks! !!

FEATURES

• SSD Inverter Pulsator and Motor

• DSP Control Technology

• High Speed Rotation of 1500rpm

• Less Noise & Vibration

• Time & Energy Saving

• Stainless Steel Tub

• Big Drum Powerful Wash

Net wash capacity: 9 kg (Wash) 6 kg (Dry)

Size: 665(W) x 1050(H) x 665(D)mm

Colours: White (W)

TW_150VS_spec.jpgW150_FeaturesICONs.jpg

Oh yes i am using this model. So far me and my wife just love the convenience. Just press start and go for shopping.. in three hours you get new cloths to wear again, no need to hang cloths or switch transfer between washer and dryer.. and its very quiet, you dun even know you are washing when in the living room..

We were advised by salesman not to buy this as its the first dryer/washer that toshiba is importing to singapore, so if spoilt, it will be difficult to get spare parts and durability is questionable. But we still go ahead and get it. As we have just been using it for only 2 months, so still duno how durable is it.

went to HN, was told that most front loader are performance are "most or less the same".

Was recommended continental brand Electrolux and Asian brand LG. In comparison, LG fares better than Electrolux in terms of pricing and specs.

LG $899 (after disc of $222, HN promo only limited 30sets), 1400rpm, 8kg, 5 yrs warranty for rubber and 10yrs for drum

Electrolux $999 (after disc, HN exclusive), 1000rpm, 7kg, forgotten yrs of warranty but I think its 2yrs for everything.

If get LG, dun even need to buy the 5-yrs Extended warranty. Definitely value for money.

Actually also went IMM Best Denki few wks back, they also recommended Bosch. But the price diff for the same washer is $249 (Best $999). Bosch seems ok as well I guess. Price also not too bad. :bow:

I have a Bosch washer Maxx Classic 800 RPM (WAE 16060 SG), bought it to replace my Thomson TX728 in Jan this year. it's a 7 Kg Front Load with Green Label – energy and water saving. i went to Courts Megastore in Tampines to check the price, then called Goh Ah Bee to order. It was $100 off right away. They delivered it the very next day. can't find my file, but have my cheque book stub, managed to check how much i paid - $790.

Bosch provided a free training session. just call up and they will send a technician down to demonstrate the washing machine features to you.

after 7 years using the tiny Thomson, i must say i love the Bosch! can wash more per load, clothes very clean and my utility bills actually reduced eventhough i have more washing to do. no complaints. :bow:

Oh yes i am using this model. So far me and my wife just love the convenience. Just press start and go for shopping.. in three hours you get new cloths to wear again, no need to hang cloths or switch transfer between washer and dryer.. and its very quiet, you dun even know you are washing when in the living room..

We were advised by salesman not to buy this as its the first dryer/washer that toshiba is importing to singapore, so if spoilt, it will be difficult to get spare parts and durability is questionable. But we still go ahead and get it. As we have just been using it for only 2 months, so still duno how durable is it.

Hi Vineyard,

Thanks for the feedback! ;)

We are eyeing for this model.. most likely will get it :) so u are the 1st few to use this model.. check tt it oni comes in to sg in apr'07..

Hi Vineyard,

Thanks for the feedback! :jawdrop:

We are eyeing for this model.. most likely will get it :P so u are the 1st few to use this model.. check tt it oni comes in to sg in apr'07..

oh although it is the only washer/dryer that toshba import to singapore. But in Japan they are already doing very well in their washer/dryer (according to my wife) so it should not be a problem with reliability. Just if next time spoil maybe difficult to get spares...

Anyway we just love it.. and i think its the best investment for me so far (no more hanging cloths!)... cheers!

Edited by vineyard

oh although it is the only washer/dryer that toshba import to singapore. But in Japan they are already doing very well in their washer/dryer (according to my wife) so it should not be a problem with reliability. Just if next time spoil maybe difficult to get spares...

Anyway we just love it.. and i think its the best investment for me so far (no more hanging cloths!)... cheers!

yap i went to toshiba main website to search on this washer/dryer.. n they have a latest model.. 150 series was actually out in 05.. but i think they improvise the model for sg.. now they using 170 series... 130 seireswhich was out quite few yrs back was kinda problematic.. i read from the reviews from the japanese users.. they feedback in their washer forum :jawdrop:

I was told the Panasonic model NA-V80GD is no longer for sale. Did u find it somewhere? Checked HN and GC today.

Not sure how this one stacks with Toshiba one.

Anyone got the Panasonic one and how much is it?

Toshiba model, best price so far?

I was told the Panasonic model NA-V80GD is no longer for sale. Did u find it somewhere? Checked HN and GC today.

Think i saw it at audio hse.. selling at 1.8k.. !! display set.. but the later model they selling is (2006) NA-V60A1 using 69L.. tt one is 6kg.. where NA-V80GD is 8kg washer/dryer 8kg/4.5kg.. using 110l of water consumption..

Toshiba is TW150VS.. 9kg washer/ 6kg dryer ..using 87L for normal wash.. so better water saving effiency compared to NA-80GD which is oni washer ... GC selling at 1.7k... any better place?