Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

i heard Sharp comes with 5 years warranty, not sure if it's still 5 years hehe...

I think the "major" revolution is the Ag+ to prevent growing of germs and the special filter to prevent dirty stuff coming into the washer. Some people still have the old fashion mindset about relying solely on hot water to kill germs. Perhaps these washer companies shall engage a research lab to show the actual fact, which one is more effective and which one is more environmental friendly.

if you dun need the above features, dun change lah, save the earth too....

Edited by tingshen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ok, confirm $460 from HongLiang lol! Can pay on delivery one, dun need to go down and pay.

wah !! gd for you, got a gd bargain, so quickly grab liao, mai tu liao :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-003:

dun need to quickly get lah, i think hongliang has been selling it for $460 since day 1 lol!

I need to wash my kitchen tiles til clean clean to welcome the 2 new family members mah.....opps...i meant the Sharp 1150 and Panasonic 402.....

tomorrow night contractors coming, will ask them how to get rid of the thick layer of left over tiles powder.....

Went Audio House yesterday, they can't even match the price, not to mention giving a better price. I think they are not pro-sharp and pro-panasonic reseller, guess I have to get from either Everjoint or HongLiang. My father-in-law said Everjoint does a lot of installment businesses for the Malays, with very high interest.....

may want to pay GainCity at AMK a visit before I confirm the order, if I have the time....

Went Audio House yesterday, they can't even match the price, not to mention giving a better price. I think they are not pro-sharp and pro-panasonic reseller, guess I have to get from either Everjoint or HongLiang. My father-in-law said Everjoint does a lot of installment businesses for the Malays, with very high interest.....

may want to pay GainCity at AMK a visit before I confirm the order, if I have the time....

hi bro, hw abt call them up and ask? try these the 1st 2shops, i find they hv alot of stuffs but price wise, i dunno cheap or not coz like i say, i went there kay poh, look look see see... no $$$ to buy :thumbs up:

1) MEGA DISCOUNT STORE PTE LTD

Add: 112 East Coast Rd # B1-03/11, Katong Mall

Tel: 6348 7998

* this shop got alot of electrical products, supply and install air-con, household kitchen appliances etc.

2) Federal Electronics Pte Ltd

Tel: 62973333

Loc: 217, Jln Besar

* this shop got alot of electrical products, supply and install air-con, household kitchen appliances etc.

3) Dav Electronics

21 Lor Kilat #01-02 Sun Ct Singapore 598123 (next to bukit timah SC)

Tel : 6467 7767

Fax : 6467 7207

* many forumers recommend this, but i didnt get to go there

4) Kong Tai Electrical Trading

504 Jurong West St 51 #01-221

Tel: 65658924

5) Goh Ah Bee (kovan city, near kovan mrt)

Blk 210 # 01-247,Hougang Street 21

6288 8611

* this shop got alot of electrical products and household kitchen appliances etc. actually price wise, its mkt rate, not too ex or too cheap either. but could be comparable to everjoint.

6) BUAN SENG HUAT ELECTRICAL & GAS DEALER

Blk 205, Bedok North St 1, #01-391

6443 8010

* this shop got alot of electrical products and household kitchen appliances etc. price wise is mkt rate, not too ex, not too cheap

7) ETRONIN ELECTROMART

Blk 510, Bedok North Ave 2, #01-51

6444 7325

* this shop got alot of electrical products, supply and install air-con, household kitchen appliances etc. but the lady boss (auntie who make-up until swee swee and sit in shop but kinda blur when you ask her for stuffs, like not so sure like that)

8) Etronin - TEL: 67842525 or 67817810

9) Ban Kim Chuan - Call lady boss

TEL: 64435298

Location at Bedok South

hope it helps.

called GAB b4, price is soso only, they requires more than 1 day to deliver too, location wise also very jialat to me, far from Redhill leh. HongLiang doesn't need to pay upfront, everjoint need but also 1 day notice can liao. Will try to give a call to the rest you mentioned, if I have time later haha....thanks for all the contacts! I believe we also benefit the rest too.

which Sharp Washing good..

http://www.sharp.com.sg/SharpProducts/prod...prodSubCatID=19

ES-AG1250FSW

Ag+ Ion with Water Purification Washing Machine

Wash Load: 8kg

ES-AG1150FSW

Ag+ Ion with Water Purification Washing Machine

Wash Load: 7kg

ES-AG750

AG+ Ion Washing Machine

Wash Load - 7.5kg

Has a brand new Ariston Washer model: AML 125 for sale. - not used at all. Warranty is 12 months but already started 2.2.2008.

see product under http://www.mayer.sg/www/storefront/product...ston&Page=1

original retail price is $1399, if order from suppliers like Goh Sin Huat, will cost around $1100.

Now letting go at $900.

Cash & Carry - need to arrange for self pick-up or delivery. Need to get rid of it by end of this week.

Email me at esteex@hotmail.com or sms me at 90087654.

Has a brand new Ariston Washer model: AML 125 for sale. - not used at all. Warranty is 12 months but already started 2.2.2008.

see product under http://www.mayer.sg/www/storefront/product...ston&Page=1

original retail price is $1399, if order from suppliers like Goh Sin Huat, will cost around $1100.

Now letting go at $900.

Cash & Carry - need to arrange for self pick-up or delivery. Need to get rid of it by end of this week.

Email me at esteex@hotmail.com or sms me at 90087654.

your link don't work..

this work..

http://www.mayer.sg/www/storefront/Product...p;Brand=Ariston

personally to me even $900 is ex... why in the first place you buy this...

Edited by steventay

Hi all, any comment on EF washer?

Was intro by a lady sales at Mega Discount Store on this EF WF 7121 @ only $700. She told us that this new EF model are made in eastern Europe, with the same quality as Brandt (cos same factory) but cheaper.

WF 7121

- Washing Capacity : 7 kg

- Spin Speed : Up to 1200 rpm

- Electronic with LED

- Big Door 30cm Porthole: 180o Opening

- 30 Min Quick Wash

- Anti Creasing

- Spin Speed Selection

- Rinse Hold Function

- Child-Lock Option

- Energy & Washing Rating AA

- Colour : White

- Dimension : W600 x H850 x D590 mm

http://www.ef.com.sg/images/washingmachine/WF%207121_b.jpg

Is this worth buying?

Hi Everyone

anyone using this sharp model? Its a washer cum dryer which I saw at HN fair this week @ expo.

Model ES-HG100

Capacity 9.0Kg (Wash)/ 6.0Kg (Dry)

Max. Spin Speed (RPM) 1,100

Dimension (W x H x D) mm 596 x 1,035 x 699

Program 9 Courses

Additional Selection Pre-wash/ Time Delay/ Warm Water/ Rinse+Spin/ Soak/ Child Lock

Water Consumption (L) Approximately 77L (for 9kg)

Power Consumption (W) Approximately190 (Wash)

Approximately1,590 (Wash & Dry)

Net Weight 69 Kg

Has anyone review the Power consumption and the water usage of your w/m?

Which brand is good that uses less water and power?

Is above Power consumption ~190W (wash) low or just normal?

I saw the Borch 8kg washer only and it says 1.36kwh, so its much more.

Edited by kenahamtan

Hi Everyone

anyone using this sharp model? Its a washer cum dryer which I saw at HN fair this week @ expo.

Model ES-HG100

Capacity 9.0Kg (Wash)/ 6.0Kg (Dry)

Max. Spin Speed (RPM) 1,100

Dimension (W x H x D) mm 596 x 1,035 x 699

Program 9 Courses

Additional Selection Pre-wash/ Time Delay/ Warm Water/ Rinse+Spin/ Soak/ Child Lock

Water Consumption (L) Approximately 77L (for 9kg)

Power Consumption (W) Approximately190 (Wash)

Approximately1,590 (Wash & Dry)

Net Weight 69 Kg

Has anyone review the Power consumption and the water usage of your w/m?

Which brand is good that uses less water and power?

Is above Power consumption ~190W (wash) low or just normal?

I saw the Borch 8kg washer only and it says 1.36kwh, so its much more.

I used a bosch dishwasher,its great! saves the most water only 10l.However if you are talking about washing machine,forget bosch,go for miele.They only used 1.02kw and 47litres of water.They are the best!As for the sharp washer cum dryer,if I'm not wrong the model u quote is made in japan, so it should not be too bad.But for a 2-in1 machine the lifespan is relatively short,and the washing and drying time is long.For around $2k,pls hesitate... Or if 2-in1 is ur choice go for Lg made in korea.In any case I will never go for a 2-in 1.

Edited by lapena