Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bashful

3Rm Resale Flat (Industrial Minimalist)

So you have another door entrance to the WIW from the master bedroom? :sport-smiley-018:

Yup, I hacked part of the wall to create a door way for my wiw. You can also see my renovation floor plan to get a clearer picture of which part of wall I've hacked. Hehe..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yup, I hacked part of the wall to create a door way for my wiw. You can also see my renovation floor plan to get a clearer picture of which part of wall I've hacked. Hehe..

Smart space planning! :good::good::good:

• Like 1

Some updates... I have already moved in for about two weeks . I have engaged Shalom Movers to help me in moving. I have about 25 boxes, one fridge, one washing machine, one queen size mattress to move to my current location. They charged me $320 which I think is quite reasonable (I have gotten a quote from another mover and was quoted $360). Shalom Movers guys are very friendly and efficient. Defintely very recommended!

I have called Alan on Thursday to request him to send his painter down to repaint two walls as the previous touch up was not evenly done. I have also told him that the remaining paint was already disposed. :P But he told me not to worry as he will get his painter to bring the paint along to redo the painting on Saturday. I was out the whole day today and was not around to monitor the painting work. When I am back, I did a quick check and the painting was very well done this time! As always, I feel that Alan is really very efficient in doing rectification. :good::good::good: And I was also chasing him for my final bill. Hahaha.. He sounds rather relax and told me not to worry too much. :notti: So I still dunno how much I owe him.. Hope I will not get a big surprise when I see the final bill. :deal:

Here are some of the stickers I bought in Taipei Underground Mall last month. Each cost about SG$2. Quite cheap!

gallery_59932_311_1832.jpg

gallery_59932_311_55429.jpg

gallery_59932_311_15619.jpg

• Like 2

Some updates... I have already moved in for about two weeks . I have engaged Shalom Movers to help me in moving. I have about 25 boxes, one fridge, one washing machine, one queen size mattress to move to my current location. They charged me $320 which I think is quite reasonable (I have gotten a quote from another mover and was quoted $360). Shalom Movers guys are very friendly and efficient. Defintely very recommended!

I have called Alan on Thursday to request him to send his painter down to repaint two walls as the previous touch up was not evenly done. I have also told him that the remaining paint was already disposed. :P But he told me not to worry as he will get his painter to bring the paint along to redo the painting on Saturday. I was out the whole day today and was not around to monitor the painting work. When I am back, I did a quick check and the painting was very well done this time! As always, I feel that Alan is really very efficient in doing rectification. :good::good::good: And I was also chasing him for my final bill. Hahaha.. He sounds rather relax and told me not to worry too much. :notti: So I still dunno how much I owe him.. Hope I will not get a big surprise when I see the final bill. :deal:

Here are some of the stickers I bought in Taipei Underground Mall last month. Each cost about SG$2. Quite cheap!

gallery_59932_311_1832.jpg

gallery_59932_311_55429.jpg

gallery_59932_311_15619.jpg

There are many other designs at Taipei Underground Mall. All of them are very cute!! Really wanted to buy all design back. Haha..

Is the living room flooring real cement screed or juz tiles?

In fact all my flooring are cement screed. My request actually make Alan slightly stressful. Haha.. He says the easiest thing is usually most difficult to do. :P In the end it turns out ok!

I love the stickers, really add a lot of life to the switches.

Is it near or inside the red building where you buy the stickers ?

(*Need to find friend who is gg to Taiwan)

I love the stickers, really add a lot of life to the switches.

Is it near or inside the red building where you buy the stickers ?

(*Need to find friend who is gg to Taiwan)

I bought it at the underground mall at Taipei Main Station MRT. There are many underground malls at Taipei Main Station. I bought those stickers in one of the shops at the Z区 (Z area). If you refer to the map here >>> http://web.trtc.com.tw/img/ALL/Route2200/051.jpg, you should be able to see the Z area (站前地下街). The shop is likely to be along the stretch of Z1, Z3, Z5 exit (if my memory did not fail me :P). Edited by Bashful

• Like 1

Hi, dont ming let me know that how much is the cement flooring cost ? I looking for this kind of flooring n knew is not cheap, thank ypu