Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bashful

3Rm Resale Flat (Industrial Minimalist)

Hi can pm e cost of ur reno and e contacts of ur contractors?? Thks!!!

Hi, dont ming let me know that how much is the cement flooring cost ? I looking for this kind of flooring n knew is not cheap, thank ypu

PMed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, can check if the pipes and conduit painted black using normal paint? Was it done before they were put up? Possible to pm me your quotation too. Thanks!

Hi, can check if the pipes and conduit painted black using normal paint? Was it done before they were put up? Possible to pm me your quotation too. Thanks!

Hi peppermean, the pipes and conduit were painted using normal matt black paint after putting it up. I'm sorry as I do not wish to share itemized quotation. But if you are interested in the quote of a particular item, I will be glad to PM you on the cost. As mentioned earlier, my overall cost reno is about $42K. ;-)

Hi,

Very nice home. I'm interested in cement screed flooring too but worry about the common issues like cracks and dusty feel.

So far how is it?

Did you had to hack the previous floor?

Mind let me know the cost too, thanks.

Hi,

Very nice home. I'm interested in cement screed flooring too but worry about the common issues like cracks and dusty feel.

So far how is it?

Did you had to hack the previous floor?

Mind let me know the cost too, thanks.

Hi stealth0128, thanks for the compliment! Unfortunately the fine line cracks in cement screed flooring is inevitable. Haha. But I see it as natural beauty. And the cracks actually enhanced the look of the rawness of the overall industrial feel.

The dusty feel was there for like abt 2wks after I shifted in. For 2wks, I basically vacuum everyday and mopped 2x a wk to try to get rid of the dusty feel. The dusty feel is more or less gone by now. Now I only do alternate day vacuum and 1x mop/wk.

Yes, I hacked the floor b4 doing the cement screed.

PMed u the cost of my cement screed flooring. :D

Edited by Bashful

Thanks Bashful for the PM.

I noticed your wall has no skirting, it looks nice and it's quite in the trend too, any issues when mopping the floor? Do you take extra care to avoid contacting the wall?

Thanks Bashful for the PM.

I noticed your wall has no skirting, it looks nice and it's quite in the trend too, any issues when mopping the floor? Do you take extra care to avoid contacting the wall?

Hi stealth0128, I didn't take extra care during mopping. My mop will get into contact with the wall during mopping. But there is no issues at all.

Hi, very nice reno and stylish. Is your unit 3 or 4 rms or 5 rms???

Hi vuzu, thanks for the compliment! Mine is a corner 82sqm 3rm flat.

82sqm 3rm corner unit flat is nice. Wondering how much did you pay for the unit?

I'm looking for a 3rms flat also. I rather get a cheap or original with not much reno previously and do my own reno just like you. REally envy you, Bashful. But, I have a tight budget.

82sqm 3rm corner unit flat is nice. Wondering how much did you pay for the unit?

I'm looking for a 3rms flat also. I rather get a cheap or original with not much reno previously and do my own reno just like you. REally envy you, Bashful. But, I have a tight budget.

Yup vuzu, it is indeed a v nice unit and I really love it! I bought it for $400K. As the flat was in a v original condition, I am only willing to fork out $5K for COV. And is really lucky that the prev owner agreed to it! So in total, i paid $405K for this flat. I bought this flat during end of 2013. I guess now should be cheaper due to the series of cooling measures the government did.

Bestest of luck in your flat hunting, vuzu! ;-)

Yup vuzu, it is indeed a v nice unit and I really love it! I bought it for $400K. As the flat was in a v original condition, I am only willing to fork out $5K for COV. And is really lucky that the prev owner agreed to it! So in total, i paid $405K for this flat. I bought this flat during end of 2013. I guess now should be cheaper due to the series of cooling measures the government did.

Bestest of luck in your flat hunting, vuzu! ;-)

Wow lucky ! Only $5K COV, where is your house location? For AMK area, there's an extra utility room at the back :)

Wow lucky ! Only $5K COV, where is your house location? For AMK area, there's an extra utility room at the back :)

It is at AMK. And sad to say dat mine is without the extra utility room. :( Sigh..... For my block, they only did the lift upgrading.

Just realized that someone has been using my account to post questions in other topics... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

The latest post made using my account is here >>> http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/60673-our-温馨-5-room-小狗窝/?p=851055

Not sure what can I do about it. But I have changed my password..... :help::wacko:

Wow! Someone hacked into your account? Edited by Troublemaker