Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodeals87

My Taobao Hme

But...but... dunno what else to buy liao leh. lol :lol:

Anyway my carpet not urgent, maybe look around more first.

If not u can consider using peeka for sea shipment.. will be cheaper then using direct or air if your stuff is big n bulky...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i am short of 0.3 cubic metres for my upcoming shipment. you wanna tag along?

I want leh, but my loot too much liao. Maybe when ordering mine if i got extra space then i ask you guys to fill my space. :good:

hmm wad do u guys feel about shipping in craft bricks or tiles from taobao?

hi, you considering this? seriously? i had wanted to do it but was worried about the tiles being broken when they reached or the colors being uneven etc...

don't dare to take the risk

hi, you considering this? seriously? i had wanted to do it but was worried about the tiles being broken when they reached or the colors being uneven etc...

don't dare to take the risk

Yup being thinking about it for a long time.. haha coz Craft bricks in SG is a hole burner for my pocket and I would love to have a brick wall maybe not a full brick wall but partially random kind. Saw bricks at taobao and not too ex..

u thot about it too?

nyxnhh, the link u gave me http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.5.0.0.eV6DRt&id=36491288003 i cant find the packaging measurement. Please advise, thank you.

the packaging measurements won't be standard. you have to liaise with the shop owner on how many boxes she will be packing your stuff into. my previous 0.17 cubic metres is stuffed with 8 x 6W and 3 x 15w down lights

are you able to talk to them?

Yup being thinking about it for a long time.. haha coz Craft bricks in SG is a hole burner for my pocket and I would love to have a brick wall maybe not a full brick wall but partially random kind. Saw bricks at taobao and not too ex..

u thot about it too?

i was looking for tiles for my entire unit...to tile with SG ready stock tiles, its setting me back by almost 3k thats why thought of taobao since the tiles are from China anyway

but after serious thinking, not worth the risk as the colors may differ

Yup saw his contact, will give him a call. 朱先生 right?

hmmm...you wanna call him? as in IDD? you can't talk to them via the live chat button?

they have sales online, so response is fast

I have phoenix tag to my mobile cos used to frequent China for work. Easier to talk via phone.

I have phoenix tag to my mobile cos used to frequent China for work. Easier to talk via phone.

i see...anyway i just asked the sales some basic questions

1. they have a standard packing for 30pcs of 12W square downlights (dimension 55cmx37cmx27cm)

2. for T5, they can custom make length for you (set w/driver or just tube alone). max length is 1.2m for a tube

hope this helps

1. they have a standard packing for 30pcs of 12W square downlights (dimension 55cmx37cmx27cm)

2. for T5, they can custom make length for you (set w/driver or just tube alone). max length is 1.2m for a tube

hope this helps

This helps alot, really appreciate it. :good::good::good:

i am short of 0.3 cubic metres for my upcoming shipment. you wanna tag along?

Can I? You seems very expert in Taobao, will feel safe in your hands. lol :lol:

If not u can consider using peeka for sea shipment.. will be cheaper then using direct or air if your stuff is big n bulky...

Thanks! I beginner level, very blur to me. lol :lol:

hope this helps

They can squeeze in 30 pcs to 55cmx37cmx27cm? I tried to use my measuring tape and visualise like not possible, maybe they have a way.

Can I? You seems very expert in Taobao, will feel safe in your hands. lol :lol:

Yes he is very expert! Too bad my loot too much if not can tag along.